Sharing Sex Toys, Sexy Bedroom Decor and a Free Ebook: Lovehoney's Week in Sex News
Erotica author Lily Harlem (winner of the first Lovehoney erotic fiction competition) has just released an exciting new novel called Good Cop, Bad Cop. This new book has been co-authored with the fabulous Natalie Dae and tells the tale of a lady caught between two lovers - both of whom want her cuffed and controlled.
Good Cop, Bad Cop is available to download for free on Amazon this weekend ONLY. Click here to get your free Kindle copy of Good Cop, Bad Cop today (if you're in the US, go here).
If you don't have a Kindle, check out this list of Kindle Apps - so you can still read it!
Here's what else is worth reading this weekend…
- On the forum this week, we’ve been discussing what to do with sex toys once your relationship ends - should you bin them, or give them a good clean and use them with your next partner? Weigh in with your opinion on the thread: Using your old sex toys with your new partner? You can always recycle your used sex toys using Lovehoney’s fantastic Rabbit Amnesty scheme - not only will we safely dispose of your used toys, we’ll also give you Oh! Points in return!
- According to a new survey, purple is the sexiest colour for your bedroom. The survey analysed the sex lives of 2,000 people and discovered that those with red or purple walls and bed linen have the most sex, getting down to business twice a week more than those with grey or green furnishings. Perhaps it’s time for a trip to Homebase, then…
- Just a heads-up that you could win a We-Vibe 3 in our Quick Best Sex of Your Life Survey - take it before Wednesday 12 September to be in with a chance to win.
- We’re loving the cute new pocket Toyfriendsfrom Swedish brand Tickler that arrived at Lovehoney HQ this week. Designed by Eric Kalen, who was a founder of LELO and has been called 'the Philippe Starck of vibrators' by ELLE Magazine, these colourful, stylish pocket vibrators are incredibly discreet at less than 4 inches each, but boast surprisingly strong vibrations. Each with their own personality, choose from the Zany, Foxy, Posh or Nice Toyfriends.
- Big Knickers or G-Strings? Lingerie brand Playful Promises have been discussing the merits of high waisted knickers versus their skimpier cousins on their blog. If you're a lover of bigger knickers, check out our Briefs & Shorts section - all with a sexy twist.
- We love Tizzy Wall’s video review of theSqweel 2 - especially her war cry at the end of, "Lube, lube, lube, lube, lube, lube! More lube! Use lube!". We couldn’t have put it better ourselves.
Wait! That's not everything
If you've liked what you read, why not pass it on? Click on the buttons below to share it. Don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it'll look like (on Facebook and Twitter) first. Thank you, and hopefully see you this time next week!