Weekly Sex Blog Round-Up
We're over half way through October and I'm loving every minute of it!
Not just because of the falling autumn leaves, the dark evenings and the almost-but-not-quite festive spirit, but because the blogosphere is alive with the sound of sex (squelchy)!
From sexy Halloween goodies to hot girls in coffins, from unusual sex toys to saucy Twitter updates, this week's blog round-up is full of the greatest news stories you can find online.
- I did warn you last week that as Halloween approaches I get more and more excited! This week my Halloween searches have led me to some strange and wonderful places indeed. My first stop was over at College Candy where I couldn't help but agree whole heartedly with Brianna and her post 'Note to the Guys: Bring the Sexy This Halloween!' This year it's all about getting men into sexy Halloween costumes. I'm thinking firemen, police officers and, it might just be me, mechanics - there's just something about them I can't get enough of!
- If you like glow in the dark dildos and horse costumes with a difference then maybe take a look at Kinkerbelle's site. There's even a recommendation of a David Bowie masquerade mask and a photo of a plunger stuck on a young lady's bottom, so there really is something for everyone!
- Something that definitely ticks the strange category, comes from the News:lite site. Apparently an Italian company that makes coffins has launched it's very own sexy calendar for 2010. Beautiful, scantily clad ladies and, er, coffins. It's what wet dreams are made of!
- Some good news for British men - apparently you have the most stamina in bed. This is according to a study conducted by the Journal of Scientific Medicine who examined the sexual performance of 500 different men across several countries. Well done Brit boys. My national pride is beaming!
- This article on the Cracked site explores 18 of The World's Most Disturbing Sex Toys and had me laughing quite a bit. Examples include the Goo Gobblin' Granny, The Cannon and my favouriteThe Drippy Dragon. I must say, I had a lot of fun on this site. I really recommend taking a look at some of their other posts while you there as they are brilliant.
- From creepy sex toys to creepy adverts. The Huffington post have compiled a list of the 10 Creepiest Unintentionally-Sexual Ads Of All Time. Well at least I hope they're unintentional, other wise I'll be getting very concerned over a few of them.
- Another follow on to last weeks blog regards Twitter. My Twittering ability seems to be coming on leaps and bounds (follow me @HoneyHarrie if you like) and it's all helped by good advice such as the 10 Things You Should Never Tweet After Sex on the Asylum site. Thank you Asylum for your great and funny advice!