Weekly Sex Blog Round-Up - Sqweel Edition!
This week's sex blog round-up has been inspired by the latest and greatest sex toy, the Lovehoney Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator.
Now, we're not ones to toot our own horn here at Lovehoney but it has received some quite major acclaim from all over the blogosphere, so thank you to everyone who blogged about it - good and bad - we appreciate your honesty!
If you've got a blog post that you'd like to see feature in my weekly blog round-up, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- So the Sqweel - 10 Tongued, Oral-Sex Overlord has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier! Lovehoney have finally cracked that last problem in the puzzle when it comes to sexual simulation, and that's oral sex. Gone are the days when oral sex was a solo disaster. Gone are the days of begging and pleading for some cunnilingus action. With my Sqweel it no longer matters. Not convinced? Why not read this review of it on My Sex Professor? Debby Herbenick gives the low down on the product of the moment that's got everyone talking. Already got one? Why not read my top tips before reading Ambers orgasmic Sqweel pointers on Scarlet's Letter? You can thank us later!
- Halloween is fast approaching and I cannot wait! Trawling through the internet, I found so many Halloween related goodies that my mind now boggles with ideas on what to dress up as. I did really like this post on Jezebel and I couldn't agree more that If You're Going to Wear a sexy Halloween Costume At Least Be Creative. It's all very well and good going as a Vampire but after the whole Twilight/R Pattz swooning that's overcome the majority of girls recently, you really won't be the only one sporting pointed teeth and a white face this Halloween. Not that there's anything that wrong with the classic costumes, but like these sexy ladies on Gizmodo, there is so much you can do to make your outfit unique.
- I also found these two sites which are NOT sexy! Coilhouse are showing the Scariest Workout Video Ever Made, which isn't so much scary as it is really quite funny. I want to work out to it! And then I found this on Internet-d: Sexy costumes for dogs. I cannot believe something like this actually exists!
- I recently joined the crazy world of Twitter, and I must say after spending the first few weeks baffled by it I'm finally getting my head around it (follow me at honeyharrie if you fancy an insight into my Lovehoney world!) and I would probably go as far as saying I'm becoming slightly addicted. I somehow managed to find this site, Historical Tweets, which had me stifling laughs at my desk as I tried to hide the fact I was having way more fun then I should be when its work time. I particularly like the Gandhi tweet 'Punched an old lady today. Feel bad.'
- I can't help but feel sorry for men a little bit. What with the ranges of highly equipped sex toys out on the market, and now even the Sqweel to replace their tongues, I can't help but feel men are feeling a little bit neglected and probably,ever so slightly threatened by our love for all things designed to buzz, pulse and get us off. So I suggest they read this blog post entitled 'Toys Are Your Friend', on Ojoy for a little bit of reassurance, because lets face it, my vibrator never calls, has not once offered to take me out and is nothing like the real thing!
- And finally, just for fun, have a read of these hilarious penis haikus. They are brilliant!