Weekly Sex Blog Round-Up
More fun and frolics from the sex blogosphere!
Check out my top picks for the best sex blog posts around and get in touch if you have any recommendations of your own.
- Every year I get very excited about Halloween. I love dressing up. As a child I loved the free sweets and as a grown up I love the free alcoholic jelly shots that bars give out. This year I'm still deciding on what my costume will be, although I'm half tempted to go as a cliched vampire just so I can carry a Death by Orgasm around with me (a bullet vibe that comes in its own coffin case - it doesn't get any more Hallo-weenie than that!). As I was searching for a suitable costume for this year's scare fest I stumbled on this site Goths in Hot Weather. Like the title suggests this site is a collection of Goths and their presence in the sun, all the while they still clad themselves out in all black, with trench coats and those big clunky boots. Very funny indeed!
- Check out this weeks Love It! Magazine to find out which Lovehoney toys were rated the greatest by the Love It! readers. Needless to say the winner was the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator. With all its multiple speeds and rotating beads it's no wonder it came out on top. To be honest though, after reading the latest news on the Rockin Rabbits site, anything must be better than this woman's home made vibrator that ended up putting her in hospital. I have two things to say. 1. 'Ouch' and 2. 'What on earth was she thinking?!'
- Did you know that the clitoris is the only organ in either the male or female body whose only purpose is to give pleasure? And a lot of pleasure at that, which I'm more than sure you ladies already know! But after reading the article Clitology on Eden Fantasy's Sexis magazine it would seem there is so much more to the clitoris that we are yet to discover but it should be fun finding out!
- Happy Birthday to Durex! For 80 years (that's older than my Nan) Durex has been providing the world with quality means for safe sex. Feartherlite, ribbed, flavoured, you name the condom and Durex has it. Yet many people are still not using such easy protection when having sex, even though the risks are waved in the nation's pretty faces on an almost daily basis.
This article on the AOL News site suggests that shyness could be whats causing our poor sexual health. They suggest a few ways to help build bedroom confidence that will hopefully help with any embarrassment when it comes to contraception and the like.There's also a few facts and figures to shock you into using protection. Or if you really want to be shocked why not calculate the number of direct and indirect sexual partners you've had on the Sex Degrees of Seperation Calculator. I did it, and although its not in the millions like some peoples, it did get me thinking just how at risk we all are. So just remember the number one rule - No glove, No love!
- Another site that grabbed my attention this week was Date Wrecks. All of those nightmare dating scenarios you imagine from online dating seems to be reality for poor singleton Jami. Some of the dates she's been on are hilarious to read (although I'm sure the dates weren't funny at the time!). I think I may just stay single!