The Dior of Vibrators - Only The Best For Me, Darling!
When you think of sex toys, you don't necessarily think of the designer who made them according to our Lovehoney poll. After all, are you really going to notice that little label on your diddling stick once it's working its magic down below?
But the results also show that whilst it may not be the name associated with a designer sex toy that gets you going, if it has lots of exciting features and a beautiful design, you're more likely to splash out on a top-end vibrator.
24% of blog readers voted for a wide range of features being the selling point of a designer sex toy and would happily pay more for twisty, turny, vibrating, pulsating play things of veritable pleasure than the average single function sex toy.
The design of the vibrator came a close second with unique and ergonomic shapes being the main preference when looking to update your toy box.
If you fancy splashing out on a sex toy from a top-name designer check out the function-filled, beautifully-designed sex toys below:
Jimmyjane FORM 6 Luxury Rechargeable Massager.
- Water resistant.
- Twin motor.
- Ergonomic design.
- Body-safe silicone.
- Ultra quiet.
- Multiple powerful speeds and patterns of vibration
Price Tag: £129.99
Sabar Zen Designer Vibrator
- Created by award-winning designer Michael Young.
- Fluid curves.
- Ultra powerful.
- Comes with its own carry case.
- Cut out sides for maximum vibration power.
- Multiple speeds of tantalising vibrating pleasure.
Price Tag: £34.99
SaSi By JeJoue Intelligent Rechargeable Vibrator
- Sensual Intelligence technology.
- Remembers exactly what you like.
- Mimics oral sex with its built in massaging ball.
- Vibrates with multiple speeds.
- Soft silicone skin.
- Designed for pinpoint clitoral stimulation.
Price Tag: £94.99