Tracey Cox's 10 good reasons to masturbate
Tracey Cox is probably the world's sexiest sexpert. Born in England but having moved to Australia where she became a renowned sex writer, Tracey Cox knows her stuff when it comes to all things sexual. So how better than Tracey to give you 10 good reasons why you should masturbate on a regular basis?
The following excerpt is taken from Tracey Cox's Hot Sex: How To Do It (published by Corgi).
10 Good Reasons To Masturbate:
1. It feels fantastic
2. It teaches us about our own body: what turns us on, what doesn't. Masturbation helps you identify what your basic sexual needs are and how best to satisfy them. Pass this on to your partner and you have a solid basis for a sizzling sex life.
3. It releases tension and helps us sleep – a secret sleeping pill without any side effects!
4. It teaches us to separate love from sex. We're more able to distinguish sex affairs from love affairs because we realise having an orgasm doesn't mean we're in love.
5. If you're single, it stops you climbing the walls or sleeping with the first guy or girl you meet.
6. It's totally safe
7. It's a great beauty treatment. Orgasm improves circulation, combats the effects of stress and makes skin glow!
8. You can concentrate purely on your own pleasure without worrying about someone else!
9. The more you masturbate, the more orgasms you'll be capable of having both with and without your partner. The more you do it, the easier they are to reach!
10. Being able to give yourself an orgasm is true sexual independence.