If you're looking for a vibrator that you can both enjoy, a We-Vibe could be the perfect sex toy for you. Worn during sex, this unique vibrator stimulates her G-spot and clitoris, while providing pleasureable vibrations for him.
There are two versions of this vibrator available on Lovehoney: the We-Vibe 3 and the We-Vibe 4. The differences between these toys are small but still significant. This guide will help you figure out which one is best for you.
Products featured: We-Vibe 3 Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator (£99.99) and We-Vibe 4 USB Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator (£114.99)
How are the We-Vibe 3 and We-Vibe 4 different?
Both We-Vibes are shaped for pleasure, with a couple-friendly design and many vibrating settings for you both to enjoy. However, there are some key differences that may make one of the We-Vibes more suited to you.
- Shaped to stimulate the G-spot and clitoris, and be worn during sex
- 2 speeds 4 patterns
- Body-safe silicone
- Remote control has one button to cycle through functions
- Charging unit and carry case
- Mains rechargeable
- 100% waterproof
- Price: £99.99
- Shaped to stimulate the G-spot and clitoris, but is 30% smaller than We-Vibe 3 to make it more comfortable when worn during sex
- 6 patterns, each available at 10 speeds
- Extra-smooth body-safe silicone
- Remote control has 4 buttons - 2 to cycle through functions, 2 to increase and decrease intensity
- Charging unit and childlocked carry case
- Rechargeable via USB
- 100% waterproof
- Price: £114.99
The We-Vibe 4 is 30% smaller than the We-Vibe 3, and has been crafted to be a more comfortable and ergonomic fit.
The We-Vibe 4 can also be charged by USB, so it could be more convenient if you travel frequently.
If features like a smaller size, smoother finish and more control over patterns and speeds are important to you, you may be best going with the We-Vibe 4. However, if you're looking for something a bit more affordable, you can't go wrong with the We-Vibe 3.
Still not sure which We-Vibe to choose?
The other great place to look for people's advice on sex toys is on the Lovehoney Forum, where our community is on hand 24/7 to give their opinions and tips.