Up and Down Thruster Butt Plug
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Quite possibly the ultimate butt plug! Two rows of rabbit-style beads in the shaft, with stroking action as well! Anal ecstasy awaits!
Slow and sensual or hard and fast, the stroking motion simulates the sensation of real anal sex just the way you like it. And beacuse it uses 4 'C' batteries, it's really powerful too!
Load up on the lube and get cracking! (Do you see what we did there?)
Buy the best vibrating butt plug and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Up and Down Thruster Butt Plug 7 out of 10 (6 reviews) Write your own review
A Must Have Butt Toy!
Reviewed: 11 September 2007 by ButtToyLover, a Straight Single Male
I've used many anal toys over the years, both in my solo fun and with partners. Some of them have been good while others not so good. The Up and Down Thruster Butt Plug is one of the best i've ever used. I recently purchased this toy and have been having some wild fun and even wilder orgasms ever since. The thing that makes this anal toy so good is the beaded, up and down thrusting action. You can adjust the speed to a slow ass grind or a fast butt-fuck. It is really effective at stroking all of the hot spots in my ass. And it does it very well. It has given me some of the most powerful orgasms I've had while using toys.
The plug itself is pretty pliable and soft and is just the right size for an experienced ass player such as myself. I wouldn't recommend it for an anal beginner. But when you work your way up to something bigger and wilder and ultra satisfying....get The Up and Down Thruster Butt Plug!
- The beaded up and down thrusting action. Really does your ass good!
- Only negative is that it takes a lot of batteries. But who cares!
- Bottom line
- This is a great anal toy. A definate new mainstay in my collection!
- 6 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Love this toy
Reviewed: 01 March 2007 by analgal
Good butt plug love the multiple speeds and the little beads make for a good orgasm. Good length and width for an anal plug.
- Just right for good anal stimulation
- Bottom line
- Not for first timers
- 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Moving to electric
Reviewed: 01 October 2007 by dynamite2020, a Bisexual Single Male
This is my first experience of using a vibrating toy, it did appear to be a rather large toy but once it was inside me, I just kept going further and further - Use plenty of lube. I would not recommend it if you're using anal toys for the first time however as it's still quite big.
It has a nice soft and flexible feel. I would recommend taking your time with this one, and going slow, if you can get it all the way in - good for you!
The up and down motion didn't add much more pleasure for me really and using it without batteries would have still been nice. You'll be pleased to know that it doesn't really make much noise either while it's on.
I've used it once so far, and I'll most definitely be using it again!
I wasn't sure about the best way to clean it, as it doesn't say whether it is waterproof or not, but using a condom over it, and using the sex toy cleaner spray after a wipe down with baby wipes is a good idea!
- It's a nice size to practice using bigger toys.
- The cord could be longer that connects the toy to the batteries.
- Bottom line
- A very good versatile addition to any sex toy collection
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Good idea but poor execution
Reviewed: 04 February 2010 by ted29
This does look like a great idea for a butt plug, but honestly it just isn't quite as good as it could have been.
As other reviews have said, it's on the larger side. It's not terribly wide, but it is very long compared to most other plugs that fit me (it's not into the truly giant territory of some that Lovehoney sell though).
The thrusting motion is fairly limited - the beads inside move up and down giving something of a rippling effect, and the tip moves a small distance, but don't expect massive motion from it.
The rubber skin is a little loose too - it doesn't have quite the elasticity to prevent it rucking up slightly in some positions, which can make insertion a bit more awkward than it might otherwise be.
- It's a great idea and might suit some people after a bigger plug.
- Movement is limited, and the rubber covering too loose.
- Bottom line
- Save your money and hope a better version comes out in the future.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 07 May 2009 by Gee
The toy is the only thrusting butt plug that I've found. I've used other vibrators, some good and some damn awful; this lies in between for me.
I wish the up and down thrusts were longer in length and that the starting size (with out thrust) where smaller.
I've only used it twice now so maybe In time it will grow on me... Oh it's better when you sit down on a roughly solid surface and not in bed.
- Width of shaft, texture is very comfortable, easy to clean.
- The shaft is too long, not enough length on the up and down thrusts.
- Bottom line
- Not a replacement for a thrusting dildo of a cock but not too bad.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes