MissJules's review of Doc Johnson James Deen Adjustable Faux Leather Ankle Cuffs
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Made from faux leather and suede and adjustable between 6.5 - 12 inches, these luxurious ankle cuffs offer secure and effective restraint. Finished with matte metalwork and connected via a 10 inch quick-release chain for sensual, tactile appeal.
Built to last, these cuffs are complete with 7 x reinforced eyelets for unrivalled restraint that lasts a lifetime. Attach your choice of bondage accessory to the oversized metal D-rings to take your play further.
- Adjustable faux leather and suede ankle cuffs for bondage play
- Buckle closure with 7 x reinforced eyelets offer reliable restraint
- Thick, 2 inch faux suede and leather straps adjust between 6.5 - 12 inches
- 10 inch connector chain with 2 x quick-release clips ensure play is safe
- Suede straps with matte metal hardware for a sophisticated finish
Doc Johnson James Deen Adjustable Faux Leather Ankle Cuffs
Crafted from durable faux leather and suede and adjustable between 6.5 - 12 inches, these high-quality ankle cuffs are a secure and stylish way to restrain your lover. Finished with matte metal hardware and connected via a 10 inch quick-release chain for sensual, tactile appeal.
Bondage Buyer's Guides
Buy the best wrist and ankle restraints and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Doc Johnson James Deen Adjustable Faux Leather Ankle Cuffs 8 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Sturdy and Attractive
Reviewed: 14 July 2014 by MissJules, a Bisexual Single Female
Firstly, these look lovely in person. The dark blue suede and the black faux leather look and feel high-quality.
They're a little stiff at first but they relax when you rub and move them around enough. The buckles are a little fiddly but feel very secure once they're done up.
The leather on the inside is nice and smooth, and the edges aren't rough and don't dig in uncomfortably. The D-rings are secured under the the black leather section, and they also feel sturdy.
The black chain is quite short, not a problem for me but it can be easily switched out for a longer one. The clasps on the chain weren't stiff at all. The black finish in the buckles, D-rings and chain is very smooth and flawless.
Overall, these are really nice and sturdy, once they relax into the right shape.
- Look gorgeous, sturdy, and the box with James Deen on, it doesn't hurt.
- Stiff at first, buckles a little tricky to do up.
- Bottom line
- Attractive, sturdy and comfortable.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes