Upgrade your magic wand and transform it into a vibrating male masturbator with this unique attachment. Made from flexible skin-safe rubber, it transmits powerful vibrations through its ridges and nodules to tickle and stimulate your entire manhood.
Each end of the sleeve offers a different sensation, adding excitement and variety to your play. Insert your penis into the 1.5 inch opening to discover a tight, ribbed section which rubs against your head and glans, while dozens of pleasure buds caress your shaft.
Flip the male masturbator round to the other side and slide your erection into the deliciously narrow 0.5 inch canal. Immerse your length in the subtle pleasure bumps and tight ridges, followed by delicate arousing nodules.
Team up with plenty of your favourite water-based lube for a seriously slippery ride!
- Ribbed and textured
- Double ended stroker
- Firm and flexible
- Transparent so you can watch your erection swell
- 1.5 inch and 0.5 inch canal diameters to explore
- Designed to fit wand vibrators with a 7.5 inch head circumference
How it measures up
- Circumference: 7.5 inches
- Canal diameter: 1.5
- Internal Length: 3.75 inches
How it feels
- Material: Skin Safe Rubber
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Kinklab Hammerhead Male Stroker Magic Wand Attachment
Give your magic wand a sexy makeover and transform it into a vibrating male masturbator with this unique attachment.
Buyer's Guide: Magic Wand Attachments Explained
Want more from your Magic Wand? Annabelle Knight explains how to upgrade your vibrator easily using Magic Wand attachments. Read more: How to Choose Magic Wand Attachments
Buy the best magic wand vibrator for you and learn how to get the most out of your new vibe with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Kinklab Hammerhead Male Stroker Magic Wand Attachment 10 out of 10 (13 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: 20 October 2013 by LetsTryThis, a Straight Married Female
(Written from the female perspective).
I recently bought this attachment for our Lelo Large Smart Wand. There aren't many attachments not made out of silicone - so I was really pleased that this one was made out of skin safe rubber instead! Most of our toys are for me, so it was also nice to find something to turn our wand into a toy for him.
The attachment fits very easily onto the head of the Lelo large wand without any lube and also comes off easily (but the fit is snug enough that the attachment isn't flailing around uncontrollably).
When the attachment arrived we popped it onto the wand and had a bit of a play with our fingers (experimentation rather than sexual). Now as anyone with a large wand can testify there is some power there, so when we started cranking it up the entrance to the sleeve began to vibrate almost aggressively. This scared me, so when we came to actually using it for its intended purpose I was worried about cranking the vibrations up too much.
* Direction - this is two sided, one end has nodules the other is ribbed. He said he preferred to enter it with the ribbed side first.]
* Fit - this doesn't stretch like our other TENGA strokers so I was worried about it being too tight for him (I'd say he's probably an average girth but haven't ever really paid much attention nor measured him). He said the tightness was fine/good.
* Power - so bearing in mind I was anxious of hurting him with the vibrations being too aggressive I only put it up to level 2 of Lelo's Large Wands power. He said he could have handled more power. I think the key to power would be to make sure he is in the stroker before you wack it up. It was okay to enter (using a hand to guide) when on the lowest setting, but trying to enter it on a higher setting and I imagine it'd feel like the head of your penis being slapped.
* Vibrations - it didn't seem to matter where I placed the wand with respect to his penis, by his side, or in front of him, the vibrations carried all the way through the sleeve. There wasn't a more intense spot requiring positioning on the frenulum for example. It was all good.
As said above our other strokers are TENGAs, the thing I loved about this over them is that it is see-through. It was very hot watching his penis through the rubber.
- Ribbed side first. Good fit. Good travel of vibrations. Loving the see-through.
- It is hard to get into a LH drawstring bag! (They're too narrow!)
- Bottom line
- Great addition to an already wonderful product.
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 13 Kinklab Hammerhead Male Stroker Magic Wand Attachment reviews…
Return to main Kinklab Hammerhead Male Stroker Magic Wand Attachment page