Cascade Wave Self-Lubricating Silicone Vibrator
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Everything you need for the ultimate climactic experience, this rechargeable silicone vibe has built in LubePlay™ self-lubrication technology, allowing you to add a little extra 'slip' at the click of a button.
Wave is the rippled silicone sleeved version of the Cascade vibes, offering extra internal stimulation for an explosive orgasm when teamed with its 6 pleasure settings.
Explore the 3 power settings and 3 pulsating patterns, combining the different vibration modes for an incredible choice of customised pleasure.
A simple click of the button adds more water-based lubricant to your play session, meaning no mess and no unwanted pauses or interruptions.
Charge your Cascade Wave vibe by plugging the USB Magnetic charging system into a computer or mobile phone plug charger for endless pleasure at your beck and call.
Remove the silicone sheath and wash with warm soapy water before leaving to dry.
Includes a handy instruction manual so you can make the most out of your luxury sex toy.
Buy the best luxury vibrator for you and learn how to get the most out of your new vibe with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Cascade Wave Self-Lubricating Silicone Vibrator 7 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Good concept, great build, room for improvement
Reviewed: 23 July 2013 by Just Jenson, a Bisexual Single Male
We were fortunate enough to receive this toy as part of the tester range - so waited eagerly for its arrival.
Lovehoney, as usual, delivered promptly and discretely.
First impressions of the toy was good size, nice feel to the silicone - definitely on the higher end of toys.
After reading the instructions quickly (!) we put the toy together and put it on charge.
At the time of playing we got the toy out and tested its functions and pleased to say they all work very well. The vibrations are pretty strong and flow through the entire length of the toy which was nice. The lube also dispenses midplay at the touch of a button, which was a great addition. On the whole, a sturdy and well built item which will provide lots of fun.
A big bonus point was the fact that is uses a rechargeable battery and charges whilst plugged into a USB socket.
However, upon using and enjoying the toy, there are a number of things which would go a long way to improving it.
1) The lube comes out of the top of the toy. Not sure if this was done for some sort of realistic effect, however would be much more effective if there were a series of holes along the side of the toy which allowed the lube to come out from. I think it would be much more effective - especially for anal play (yet to test it anally).
2) The lubing mechanism makes an awful racket when used. During play, you press the button and get this awful mechanical grinding sound as a motor whirs away to dispense the lube - this really needs quietening down.
3) The lube comes in a sealed capsule which is placed into the toy. Upon placing it in the seal breaks to allow the lube to be used. All well and good - but means you have to buy the lube from the company who makes the toy. Great for them - not so great if you want to use different types of lube or especially if you are sensitive to lubes and need a particular body sensitive lube. Really - by restricting the lube used, they are turning away potential customers hence losing sales. It would be much better if you could use your own lube in the lube chamber, without the need for their special capsule.
4) The charger attaches to the toy magnetically. This may be great in theory (and in practice in some cases - Mac Book Pro users will agree), however in this case the contacts on the toy and charger are so small that it is very hard to get the toy charged unless is it laid flat on the floor. Any movement knocks the charger off contact and you will have wasted your time - very disappointing if you kept it on charge to play with later only to find its been knocked slightly so no charge.
5) The vibration function, although powerful and runs along the length of the toy, is very limited in terms of variety of vibrations. There are 3 power settings and 3 variations of vibration. Although we don't usually bother with variety of vibes, I have seen other toys boasting 10 different types of vibration etc - so having 3 makes this rather entry level.
Since we got this as a tester, we will use it and enjoy it no doubt, however it's not something we would spend £74.99 on.
- Good concept, look and build quality.
- Limited vibes, limited lube options, poor charger.
- Bottom line
- Great idea and great built, basics need working on to make it great overall.
- 8 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes