Black Lace - Stocking Fillers edited by Lori Perkins
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Slip this sexy book into your lover's Christmas stocking and you'll be giving them a steamy 12 days of Christmas, with an added 10 days of New Year erotica to follow. Lori Perkins has done it again with this provocative Yuletide anthology.
Heat up Winter with 22 Yule-themed erotic stories that put you in the mood for a sexier Christmas. Stocking Fillers is an anthology of red-hot erotica to warm your loins and leave you feeling spicier than a batch of mulled wine.
Become immersed in festive fornication as the stories take you through multiple sexual fantasies, multiple lovers and multiple orgasms in 335 salacious pages.
Featuring both contemporary and experimental sexual experiences, you'll enjoy a taboo romp with Santa, a threesome in a lingerie store and kinky power play with a powerful vibrator among the tantalising tales in this illicit anthology.
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree by Dahlia Schweitzer
- Two Turtledoves by Lisa Lane
- Three French Hens by Cameo Brown
- Four Calling Birds by Isabel Roman
- Five Golden Rings by Brandi Woodlawn
- Six Geese a' Laying by Katy Sirls
- Seven Swans a' Swimming by Cecelia Tan
- Eight Maids a' Milking by Jesse Blair Kensington
- Nine Ladies Dancing by Rhonda Leigh Jones
- Ten Lords a' Leaping by Debra Hyde
- Eleven Pipers Piping by Heidi Champa
- Twelve Drummers Drumming by C. Margery Kempe
- Red Bow by Isabel Roman
- Shannon's Surprise by Brandi Woodlawn
- Christmas Pie by Jesse Blair Kensington
- Home for the Holidays by Ryan Field
- Bad Santa by Jamaica Layne
- Occupational Hazards by Ginevra Ermine
- Snowbound and Gagged by Morgan James
- Christmas Cruise by Tricia Tucker
- Memorable by Isabel Roman
- Alone Again for Christmas by Stacey Brown
Paperback. 335 pages.
Explore more from our collections…
Black Lace - Stocking Fillers edited by Lori Perkins 9 out of 10 (2 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: 14 December 2012 by HappilyExperimenting, a Bisexual Single Female
I received this as a present from a very good friend of mine and have to say this is how all of you should get one! This book is perfect as a stocking filler and is so well-named I couldn't think of a witty title for this review :P Every woman will appreciate this book as a pressie from her lover!
The book is a paperback but of high quality with good-sized text but no pictures. There are 22 short stories all with a Christmassy twist that you can dig your teeth into. The first twelve are based on the twelve days of Christmas and the other ten are very different to each other, which spices things up a bit. There are 335 pages, which works out roughly at fifteen pages per story, enough to describe the two (or more!) main characters and develop a romp/love story/romantic tale.
This book is definitely worth the money and is of good quality with interesting and saucy stories, but not really suitable if you're looking for a long read or surprising plot twists. It is a tad predictable in places but most of the stories stand out in my mind even now - especially one about baking and another about ballet. I'm sure that most readers will find something they like as the stories vary greatly from each other and involve lots of different people.
Pros: Excellent quality book, steamy stories, quick orgasms.
Cons: Stories a little too short sometimes. Can be clichéd and often aimed at women rather than men.
*SPOILER ALERT!* The stories in this book may involve the following: gangbangs, use of sex toys, sub/dom relationships, vampire sex, slaves, lesbians, CBT, spanking, anal sex between men and lesbian activities. Yee be warned! ;)
- Range of stories, right amount of description and plot in each.
- No solo masturbation stories for us singletons!
- Bottom line
- A great read-a-day to heighten your December sex drive!
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 25 December 2012 by Laveila, a Straight Single Female
This is another book in my erotic books collection. I was looking forward reading some stories while enjoying relaxation before Christmas - like during a bath with lavender oils in.
I was pleasantly surprised by this collection. I cannot say I enjoyed all stories, there were stories, which just did nothing to me, and one story I found actually really confusing and basically skipped it. But most stories are good and arousing. They range from what some may call vanilla sex, to more spiced ones. There is good variation of themes, which prevents the book from being boring. I am sure most people would enjoy some of the stories. Just be warned that some may include gay sex, mainly between 2 men, but I guess it is very easy to just skip those and move to the next one.
Overall I would recommend this book to people who are interested in good sex stories.
Although not brilliant, this is a very good collection of stories and I think I will reread some of these stories in the future.
- Good selection, stories of right length, various themes.
- I found one story really confusing.
- Bottom line
- Good collection of short erotic stories.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes