Visually beautiful and a pleasure to wear, these glass eggs are a variation on Kegel balls and can help you achieve a more toned vagina and enjoy more intense, satisfying orgasms. Follow the included instructions to improve your sexual pleasure with ease.
Shaped like a teardrop for easy insertion and to ensure maximum results during wear, each egg graduates from a slender tip to a curved base. The borosilicate glass form provides strength as well as a friction-free surface for maximum stimulation during wear.
With repeated use, these glass love eggs offer an easy-to-use vaginal rejuvenation solution for those wanting to benefit from improved muscle tone and intensified climax.
Comprehensive instructions help you make the most of these Kegel exercisers, guiding you on how to locate your muscles and maximise your exercises for the best results.
Each egg weighs 57g, giving a combined weight of 114g when worn together. The larger size is best suited to women who have had children and/or are over the age of 30.
Glass toys can be used with both silicone or water-based lubricant to enhance your pleasure and ease of insertion.
A satin storage bag is included to protect your eggs while not in use.
Buyer's Guide: Kegel Balls Explained
Kegel balls strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, and a stronger pelvic floor means a tighter vagina, better bladder control and improved sex for you and your partner. Annabelle Knight explains which are the best kegel balls for beginners and how to use them. Read more: How to Use Kegel Balls.
Explore more from our collections…
Crystal Glass Kegel Eggs Large 8 out of 10 (2 reviews) Write your own review
A fulfilling experience
Reviewed: 02 September 2013 by MayaHarding
I bought these after having recently tried out another glass sex toy and wanting more. I have to say I was not disappointed.
The feeling of the smooth glass and the option to vary the temperature by either putting them in the fridge or warming them up before use is wonderful.
An excellent way to tone up and exercise whilst still having a lot of fun.
- Smooth glass, lovely weight, temperature variable.
- Maybe I should have gone for the smaller ones.
- Bottom line
- A sensual, luxury feeling toy and a great way to tone up.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Great but not if you have a retrograde cervix
Reviewed: 09 October 2013 by mymonkey
Oh my goodness. Just got these - and they are exceptionally pretty and yes they do allow you to really clench those internal muscles. But if, like me you have a retrograde cervix - which makes smear tests a nightmare because your cervix hides round a corner, I can't say I recommend these.
It has taken me an hour to retrieve the second one, nestled as it was high up against my cervix and round a corner which human hands are unlikely to be able to navigate.
Having Googled here's what you need to do if you find yourself in my predicament:
(1) Relax: they can't actually go anywhere really and they won't kill you for being in there a bit longer, you'll just have a slightly achey set of Kegel muscles later on.
(2) Squat down and cough/laugh (you may not feel like laughing but it is actually funny).
(3) Slide two fingers inside your vagina - or ideally get someone else to do it - they'll have more reach - you need to get far enough around the egg to dislodge it from your muscles which will have grabbed onto it.
(4) Celebrate its removal by leaping delightedly round the bathroom attracting attention of neighbours then apply wine, plenty of wine to your damaged ego.
They are not that big by the way, they are not quite quails eggs but smaller than a hens egg.
- Good exercise for your Kegels.
- Would have preferred them to be heavier so I could get them out easier.
- Bottom line
- Will help improve Kegels but may mess with your dignity removing them!
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes