Combining a classic party game with sexy features and scenarios, Tease is an erotic board game for both devoted couples wanting to experiment and for swinging parties. Suitable for 2 - 6 players with a choice of 3 different experiences to explore.
Tease provides 3 different experiences, depending on how many people play. With different rules for 2 players, 4 players and 6 players, this erotic board game is ideal for both devoted couples wanting to experiment and for swingers parties.
Inside the box you will find:
- Foldable board printed with pin-up illustrations
- Pack of Reward cards suitable for 2, 3 or 4+ players
- Pack of Forfeit cards suitable for 2, 3 or 4+ players
- 2 x playing dice
- 1 x coloured die
- Hourglass timer
- 6 x playing pieces
The game is split up into different rules for different groups and you will first need to separate the Forfeit and Reward cards into the correct group for your party. Each card is printed with either a couple, a threesome or a foursome. Couples should use the cards with only 2 people on, threesomes the cards with 2 and 3 people on and 4 or more players may use all of the cards.
The instruction booklet provides you will full gameplay rules with variations for the following groups:
- Rules for 2 players (1 couple)
- Rules for 3 players (any 3 players)
- Rules for 4 players (2 couples)
- Rules for 6 players (3 couples)
It is recommended that a player reads through the game play cards before the game is played and makes a lift of required items as many extra props including body paint, blindfolds, edible body paint, food and alcohol are referenced on several of the cards.
The aim of the game is to complete one of the selected fantasies, either threesome, voyeur, fetish or role play.
The game finishes when all players have reached the final squares of their selected fantasy.
- Reward Level 1: The player to your left must comb your hair.
- Reward Level 2: Blindfold yourself while a player hides a pound coin on themselves. You have a minute to find it.
- Reward Level 3: You must leave the room with a mobile phone and ring another player who must answer and have phone sex with you.
- Reward Level 4: The player to your left will gently trace the shape of your erogenous zones through your underwear...
- Reward Level 5: Your partner must give you oral pleasure (30 seconds)
- Forfeit Level 1: If you are a man, wear make-up for a round. If you are a woman, wear a moustache.
- Forfeit Level 2: What is the most risque thing you have ever done in public? Tell everyone about it.
- Forfeit Level 3: What is the most number of orgasms you've had in a day? Describe the circumstances and why so many?
- Forfeit Level 4: Wear your underwear on your head for one round.
- Forfeit Level 5: You are your partner's love slave. You must perform any sexual act they require. (30 seconds)
Our expert guides help you find the perfect sexy gift for your lover.
Tease Naughty Board Game for Couples and Groups 8 out of 10 (8 reviews) Write your own review
Great for couples to
Reviewed: 28 July 2012 by boobaloo, a Straight Married Female
When I removed it from the packaging I could see that they had put a lot of thought into the design if the game. The picture on the box is very retro, kind of 50s sexy/cartoony but not slutty.
When I opened the box, I saw that the same amount of thought had gone into the design of the board and the cards. There are a lot of cards with this game. At first it seemed a bit daunting working out which cards go where and what they are all for, but once we had read the rules it was all pretty straightforward really.
The main cards that you use during the game are reward/forfeit cards which are numbered 1-5, the idea being that they get more risqué as the game goes on. There are also Massage and Fantasy cards. The Fantasy cards are for the end of the game and are set up as Voyeur, Threesome, Fetish and Roleplay. We really liked that a blank Fantasy card was left for the game players to add their own fantasies to the game if they wish.
We played the game as a couple, but the game is unique as it is aimed at both couples and groups. This is the first adult board game that I have come across that is aimed at groups, but as a couple we found that we were able to play just as well.
The level 5 cards are quite risque, so I would advise that you sit and read through them and maybe remove any cards which would make you feel too uncomfortable before you play, or if you are really new to things, maybe take out the level 5 card the first time you play the game, you can always add them in again later if you want.
As you make your way around the board you land on squares including ones for massage, kiss, strip, forfeit cards, reward cards and drink. At first working out what all the different squares meant was a little confusing as every square seems to mean something different, but the rules are pretty clear and after playing for a short while it soon becomes easy to work out.
Overall: I can honestly say that we have not had as much fun together or laughed so much for a long while. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something to spice up their lives or to groups of people who want to play together.
This game left us wanting more afterwards and the final fantasy that we chose helped us along, so when they named the game Tease they got it right.
Being able to choose your levels and leave out the cards that are too much for you or not to your taste make it potentially fun for all.
- It was really good fun to play.
- The playing pieces are hard to tell apart, esp after a drink or two.
- Bottom line
- Excellent fun.
- 4 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 8 Tease Naughty Board Game for Couples and Groups reviews…
Return to main Tease Naughty Board Game for Couples and Groups page