A sleek and intense prostate massage with this redesign of the original Aneros Helix. Experience the same firm prostate stimulation from the popular Helix model with the bonus of a velvet-touch, high quality silicone form and a rigid inner frame.
The ideal prostate toy for beginners and experts alike, simply team with plenty of water-based anal lube to enhance sensations and take prostate play to the next level.
Use your Helix Syn during masturbation, foreplay or sex to enhance pleasure or gently rock against it to release P-spot orgasm potential.
- An ergonomically designed Aneros prostate massager for out-of-this-world P-spot stimulation
- A redesign of the original Aneros Helix for sleeker sensations and enhanced comfort
- Coated with premium silicone for a hypoallergenic, velvet-smooth experience
- Self-pivoting design, 4 inches of insertable length and a slender girth of 3 inches makes this innovative prostate massager perfectly proportioned for hands-free prostate stimulation
- Rounded, bulbous tip for easy insertion
- Firm, angled shaft with ergonomic ripples provides precise, form-fitting stimulation
- Flared base with P-tab stops unwanted travel and adds external sensations
How it measures up
- Length: 5 inches
- Insertable Length: 4 inches
- Circumference: 3 inches
How it feels
- Material: Silicone
- Flexibility: Rigid
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Buyer's Guide: Aneros Prostate Massagers
Aneros were originally a medical product provider, but now they have turned their skills in precise prostate stimulation to pleasure enhancing toys. What makes them so different to other prostate massagers? Watch this video with Annabelle Knight to find out. Read more: Guide to Aneros Prostate Massagers
Buyer's Guide: Prostate Massagers Explained
A prostate massager is specifically designed to stimulate a man’s prostate gland. Annabelle Knight explains which prostate massagers are best for beginners, and how to use them.
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager
Discover the re-design of the original Aneros Helix, an effective prostate massage that offers even great comfort and pleasure. Annabelle shows off the Syn, explaining the firm inner core, silicone outer lining and sensational P-spot stimulating shape.
Buy the best sex toys for men and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager 9 out of 10 (12 reviews) Write your own review
Amazing, sensation!, A1+ ***** product
Reviewed: 12 February 2014 by Micky1987, a Straight Going Steady Male
Me and my g/f have recently discovered prostate play, so we decided to buy this product and give it a try.
I'd highly recommend this product for beginners or anyone looking to experiment with prostate play with your partner or solo.
This product isn't huge, which I was glad about being a beginner myself. I've used this product on my own during masturbation and also with my g/f during sex. This product is easy to use, just use plenty of lube no real pain or discomfort when inserting. You will feel it reach a certain point then when you relax and contract the toy will pull itself fully inside and rest right on your prostate gland. Feels amazing if you relax and contract your muscle to make the toy rocks back and forth.
Amazing large orgasms and my g/f enjoyed the sex even more when I had the massager inserted.
All in all a excellent product!
- Fun, painless, easy to use, easy to clean, reasonable price milks the prostate gland perfectly.
- Bottom line
- An amazing toy for couples or solo play. Milks your prostate amazing orgasms!
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 12 Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager reviews…
Return to main Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager page