A sleek and intense prostate massage with this redesign of the original Aneros Helix. Experience the same firm prostate stimulation from the popular Helix model with the bonus of a velvet-touch, high quality silicone form and a rigid inner frame.
The ideal prostate toy for beginners and experts alike, simply team with plenty of water-based anal lube to enhance sensations and take prostate play to the next level.
Use your Helix Syn during masturbation, foreplay or sex to enhance pleasure or gently rock against it to release P-spot orgasm potential.
- An ergonomically designed Aneros prostate massager for out-of-this-world P-spot stimulation
- A redesign of the original Aneros Helix for sleeker sensations and enhanced comfort
- Coated with premium silicone for a hypoallergenic, velvet-smooth experience
- Self-pivoting design, 4 inches of insertable length and a slender girth of 3 inches makes this innovative prostate massager perfectly proportioned for hands-free prostate stimulation
- Rounded, bulbous tip for easy insertion
- Firm, angled shaft with ergonomic ripples provides precise, form-fitting stimulation
- Flared base with P-tab stops unwanted travel and adds external sensations
How it measures up
- Length: 5 inches
- Insertable Length: 4 inches
- Circumference: 3 inches
How it feels
- Material: Silicone
- Flexibility: Rigid
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Buyer's Guide: Aneros Prostate Massagers
Aneros were originally a medical product provider, but now they have turned their skills in precise prostate stimulation to pleasure enhancing toys. What makes them so different to other prostate massagers? Watch this video with Annabelle Knight to find out. Read more: Guide to Aneros Prostate Massagers
Buyer's Guide: Prostate Massagers Explained
A prostate massager is specifically designed to stimulate a man’s prostate gland. Annabelle Knight explains which prostate massagers are best for beginners, and how to use them.
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager
Discover the re-design of the original Aneros Helix, an effective prostate massage that offers even great comfort and pleasure. Annabelle shows off the Syn, explaining the firm inner core, silicone outer lining and sensational P-spot stimulating shape.
Buy the best sex toys for men and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager 9 out of 10 (14 reviews) Write your own review
An improvement in the Aneros line
Reviewed: 16 June 2012 by wanderer, a Straight Single Male
A lovely upgrade to the Aneros line, the new Helix Syn has the following differences to the Original Helix:-
1) The body and P-tab are covered in soft silicone.
2) The P-tab and handle are made from a softer and more flexible plastic. The main body remains as rigid as the original.
3) Although you can't see it in the photos, the Syn is 1mm smaller at its narrowest point, and the top section is 1mm more bulbous producing a slightly more refined shape (as viewed from the front).
Overall, it's almost identical to the original but far softer and a fractionally better shape and so much more comfortable ;-)
- Softer and more comfortable.
- Bottom line
- Softer option.
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 14 Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager reviews…
Return to main Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager page