Revamp your rump-ranging fun with the redesigned Aneros Helix Syn, a weighty, curved massager that presses super-smooth, velvety silicone against your P-spot for incredibly intense orgasms. Use it alone or with a partner for lip-bitingly fun thrills.
Made from soft silicone on the outside, the rigid inner frame is firm enough to satisfy both beginners and experts alike when pairs with plenty of water-based lubricant. The memorable self-pivoting design and contoured surface make this innovative prostate massager perfectly proportioned for hands-free prostate stimulation.
Use your Helix Syn during masturbation, foreplay or sex to enhance pleasure, or gently rock against it to release P-spot orgasm potential.
- Ergonomically designed Aneros prostate massager for out-of-this-world P-spot stimulation
- Redesigned from the original Aneros Helix for sleeker sensations and enhanced comfort
- Coated with premium silicone for a hypoallergenic, velvet-smooth experience
- Self-pivoting design, 4 inches of insertable length and a slender girth of 3 inches give gratifying fulfillment
- Rounded, bulbous tip for easy insertion
- Firm, angled shaft with ergonomic ripples provides precise, form-fitting stimulation
- Flared base with P-tab stops unwanted travel and adds external sensations
How it measures up
- Length: 5 inches
- Insertable Length: 4 inches
- Circumference: 3 inches
How it feels
- Material: Silicone
- Flexibility: Rigid
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Buyer's Guide: Aneros Prostate Massagers
Aneros were originally a medical product provider, but now they have turned their skills in precise prostate stimulation to pleasure enhancing toys. What makes them so different to other prostate massagers? Watch this video with Annabelle Knight to find out. Read more: Guide to Aneros Prostate Massagers
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager
Discover the re-design of the original Aneros Helix, an effective prostate massage that offers even great comfort and pleasure. Annabelle shows off the Syn, explaining the firm inner core, silicone outer lining and sensational P-spot stimulating shape.
Buy the best sex toys for men and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager 9 out of 10 (23 reviews) Write your own review
An improvement in the Aneros line
Reviewed: 16 June 2012 by wanderer, a Straight Single Male
A lovely upgrade to the Aneros line, the new Helix Syn has the following differences to the Original Helix:-
1) The body and P-tab are covered in soft silicone.
2) The P-tab and handle are made from a softer and more flexible plastic. The main body remains as rigid as the original.
3) Although you can't see it in the photos, the Syn is 1mm smaller at its narrowest point, and the top section is 1mm more bulbous producing a slightly more refined shape (as viewed from the front).
Overall, it's almost identical to the original but far softer and a fractionally better shape and so much more comfortable ;-)
- Softer and more comfortable.
- Bottom line
- Softer option.
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 23 Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager reviews…
Return to main Aneros Helix Syn Silicone Prostate Massager page