A new realm of pleasure awaits with Lovehoney's vibrating prostate massager, an exercise in sex toy perfection. Explore its velvet-soft silicone form, deliciously curvaceous bulbs and 5 spine-tingling vibration speeds for orgasmic blast off.
The massager's soft silicone form is gently tapered to massage your prostate with orgasmic precision, whilst the T-shaped base will guide the angle and pressure, as well as preventing unwanted travel. Stimulate your sensitive spots with expert ease and the added tingle of 2 speeds and 3 thrilling patterns.
The bullet vibe can also be removed and used for targeted stimulation of external erogenous zones or to spice up sex positions. Apply plenty of water-based anal lube to your bottom and length of the anal vibrator for maximum pleasure during use.
- Silicone prostate vibrator with 3 defined bulbs for beginners
- Removable powerful bullet vibrator with 2 speeds and 3 pulsating patterns
- Curved form is perfectly shaped for targeted P-spot stimulation
- T-shaped base to prevent unwanted travel and help guide the angle and pressure of insertion
- Use with plenty of water-based anal lubricant
How it measures up
- Length: 5 inches
- Insertable Length: 3 inches
- Circumference: 3.25 inches
- Base diameter: 0.5
How it feels
- Material: Silicone
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Waterproof: No
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Power and speed
- Controller Type: Built in - push button
- Vibration speed: Speeds and patterns
- Power Type: Batteries (not included)
- Battery Info: 1 x AAA battery
Buyer's Guide: Prostate Massagers Explained
A prostate massager is specifically designed to stimulate a man’s prostate gland. Annabelle Knight explains which prostate massagers are best for beginners, and how to use them.
Lovehoney Pleasure Probe 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
A new world of pleasure awaits with Lovehoney's vibrating prostate massager, an exercise in sex toy perfection. Explore its velvet-soft silicone form, satisfying curvaceous bulbs & 5 spine-tingling vibration speeds for orgasmic blast off.
Buy the best sex toys for men and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
- Sex Toys > Male Sex Toys > Prostate Massagers
- Sex Toys > Anal Sex Toys > Anal Vibrators
- Sex Toys > Anal Sex Toys > Beginners Anal Toys
- Sex Toys > Butt Plugs > Beginners Butt Plugs
- Sex Toys > Male Sex Toys > Gay Sex Toys
- Sex Toys > Anal Sex Toys > Male Prostate Toys
- Sex Toys > Butt Plugs > Vibrating Butt Plugs
Lovehoney Pleasure Probe 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager 7 out of 10 (98 reviews) Write your own review
Okay toy for beginners on a budget
Reviewed: 31 July 2012 by spacearmyguy
This toy does not want to stay inside. Normally a butt plug will work with the suction of the anal sphincter muscles to stay in place, this toy however kept wanting to fire out, which was a bit awkward. It had to be held in all the time, which limited hands being free to do other things.
If you sit on the plug it stays in place, however the button to control the vibrations is on the base of the device and holding it turns the vibrations off. It also feels that if you sat on the device on a hard surface it could end up damaging the cap in the long run.
This is definitely a toy for beginners on a budget. If you have more money I would say to move up to something else, but if your purse strings are limited this toy is still a decent first toy. It has the benefit for beginners that it is easy to remove. Often we concentrate on how easy a toy is to insert and forget about getting it out again. For beginners especially, the feeling of being ejected from the Matrix when a butt plug is pulled out is quite unwelcome. With this toy at least you don't have to worry about that!
If this toy had a better build quality, a bigger gap at the base to allow it to stay in place and its button on the side of the cap instead of on the end then it would get a far better rating.
- Poor design makes it difficult to keep in and control.
- Bottom line
- Okay toy for beginners on a budget.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes