Made from super-soft, firm and flexible silicone, the Bionic Bullet prostate vibrator contains 5 intense vibration speeds and patterns that travel through its contoured form, stimulating your sensitive spots with expert ease and added tingle.
Apply plenty of water-based anal sex lube to your bottom and length of the anal vibrator and gently insert the tapered tip followed by the 3 defined bulbs.
Use the T-shaped base to help guide the angle and pressure and explore the 2 speeds and 3 pulsating patterns with a simple press of the button on the base of the bullet vibrator. The bullet vibe can also be removed and used for targeted stimulation of external erogenous zones or to spice up sex positions.
Perfect for solo or shared anal play and exploration, with a handy manual included with plenty of useful tips and instructions on how to make the most of your new toy.
- Silicone prostate vibrator with 3 defined bulbs for fulfilling stimulation
- Removable powerful bullet vibrator with 2 speeds and 3 pulsating patterns
- Its curved form is perfectly shaped for targeted P-spot stimulation
- T-shaped base to prevent unwanted travel and help guide the angle and pressure of insertion
- Ideal for first-time prostate play
- Use with plenty of water-based anal lubricant for enhanced sensations
How it measures up
- Length: 5 inches
- Insertable Length: 3 inches
- Circumference: 3.25 inches
- Base diameter: 0.5
How it feels
- Material: Silicone
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Waterproof: No
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Power and speed
- Controller Type: Built in - push button
- Vibration speed: Speeds and patterns
- Power Type: Batteries (not included)
- Battery Info: 1 x AAA battery
Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Anal T Plug Vibrator
Lovehoney's Bionic Bullet Anal T Plug is a vibrating anal sex toy that offers smooth silicone, exciting functions and 2 satisfying bulbs.
Buy the best sex toys for men and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Prostate Probe Vibrator 7 out of 10 (56 reviews) Write your own review
Okay toy for beginners on a budget
Reviewed: 31 July 2012 by spacearmyguy
This toy does not want to stay inside. Normally a butt plug will work with the suction of the anal sphincter muscles to stay in place, this toy however kept wanting to fire out, which was a bit awkward. It had to be held in all the time, which limited hands being free to do other things.
If you sit on the plug it stays in place, however the button to control the vibrations is on the base of the device and holding it turns the vibrations off. It also feels that if you sat on the device on a hard surface it could end up damaging the cap in the long run.
This is definitely a toy for beginners on a budget. If you have more money I would say to move up to something else, but if your purse strings are limited this toy is still a decent first toy. It has the benefit for beginners that it is easy to remove. Often we concentrate on how easy a toy is to insert and forget about getting it out again. For beginners especially, the feeling of being ejected from the Matrix when a butt plug is pulled out is quite unwelcome. With this toy at least you don't have to worry about that!
If this toy had a better build quality, a bigger gap at the base to allow it to stay in place and its button on the side of the cap instead of on the end then it would get a far better rating.
- Poor design makes it difficult to keep in and control.
- Bottom line
- Okay toy for beginners on a budget.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 56 Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Prostate Probe Vibrator reviews…
Return to main Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Prostate Probe Vibrator page