In purple and black material that's as soft as silk, this beautiful restraint offers a romantic twist to bedroom bondage. Soft and secure with a central loop that makes it simple to tie the wrists or ankles tightly together in an attractive bow.
This luxurious Tease Me wrist restraint is ideal for first-time bedroom bondage and for those who prefer a romantic theme when tying their partner up in bed.
To fasten, simply place one wrist or ankle either side of the central loop and then thread the ends through one at a time. Tie the ends into a small knot and leave the ends loose, enabling you to tie them to furniture and fixtures, or tie them off into a beautiful bow.
- Luxurious wrist restraint made from silky satin-feel for sensual and effective restraint
- Each side features a central loop and the ends of the restraint are tapered to make tying the perfect bow simple
- The restraint measures a lengthy 51.5 inches from end to end
- Beautiful colourway - one side in a deep purple and the other in sleek black
- The perfect romantic gift for first-time bedroom bondage
How it measures up
- Length: 51.5 inches
How it feels
- Material: Synthetic Silk
Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist Restraint
Made with a blend of purple and black silk-like satin tie this bedroom bondage restraint up into a bow to enjoy secure, sensual results. The central loop allows you to tie wrists or ankles together with ease.
Bondage Buyer's Guides
Buy the best wrist and ankle restraints and learn how to get the most out of your new toy with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist Restraints 9 out of 10 (40 reviews) Write your own review
Satin wrist restraint
Reviewed: 03 July 2012 by Tobleto_Danillio
When we first got this I wasn't too keen on using it as I didn't like the idea of not being able to retaliate and for my partner to have to do all the work.
We did give it a go and I was amazed at how soft it felt on your skin. Even when you pull or fidget, it doesn't dig in like other products we have tried. We have even used it as a tie-up blindfold.
Overall, I think this is an amazing product, just wish it had a bigger choice of colours.
- Soft, doesn't knot up.
- Choice of colours.
- Bottom line
- A great investment for curious couples.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes