mybadx's review of Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasm Gel 75ml
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Win £100 of lingerie!
Upload a photo of you in the Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasm Gel 75ml - you could win £100 of lingerie or sexy costumes!
Pasante Stimulating Gel is a soft gel that, when applied to the clitoris, will heighten sensitivity and increase orgasmic pleasure. A great quality and value gel from Pasante, a trusted UK-based company.
32% of women do not orgasm every time they have sex, and Pasante Stimulate is designed to help this 32% and increase the pleasure for the remaining 68%.
Use the stimulating gel to help you achieve an orgasm every time you have sex, which is of course great for you, your partner and your relationship.
Pasante Stimulating Gel is safe to use with condoms.
Pasante Stimulating Gel is neither a lubricant or contraceptive.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methyl Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, L-arginine, Disodium EDTA
Buyer's Guide: Female Orgasm Boosters Explained
With an orgasm booster working its magic, you'll soon reach a more intense and satisfying climax. Annabelle Knight explains where they're so effective and how to use them. Read more: How to Use Female Orgasm Boosters.
Explore more from our collections…
Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasm Gel 75ml 10 out of 10 (31 reviews) Write your own review
Well worth the money
Reviewed: 29 May 2011 by mybadx, an Engaged Straight Female
I was a bit sceptical on buying this but I was proven wrong.
It came well packaged and such an easy dispensable bottle. You don't need a lot of it and it had me orgasmic in minutes. Well worth a buy and such great price. I'm not sure on how it works as I found no tingling sensation or heat with it which is a bonus for me as I am not a great fan on any other of the Durex products.
- It's all good and much cheapness.
- Bottom line
- Very good buy and excellent price.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
See all 31 Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasm Gel 75ml reviews…
Return to main Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasm Gel 75ml page
Click to chat with a Lovehoney customer service human - we'll answer your question right now this minute!