A firm but stretchy cock ring with raised nodules for enhanced sensations. Wear at the base of your erection during masturbation, foreplay or sex to stay harder for longer and enjoy longer-lasting pleasure. Great for solo and couple's play.
Stretching between 1 - 3 inches, this cock ring offers a comfortable but snug fit to give you an instant boost to your size, stamina and performance.
Always apply a dash of water-based lube on the inside of the ring to help achieve the most comfortable fit.
- A stretchy studded cock ring for enhanced erection strength and stamina
- Stretches between 1 - 3 inches in diameter for a snug but comfortable fit
- Studded finish for extra stimulation and pleasure
- A perfect first sex toy for solo or couple's play
- Not compatible with oil-based lubricants
How it measures up
- Number of rings: 1
- Minimum diameter: 1
- Maximum diameter: 3 inches
- Ring size: Stretchable
- Ring style: Single Ring
How it feels
- Material: Rubber
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: Yes
- Contains phthalates: No
Studded Erection Cock Ring
Increase the size and strength of your manhood with a stretchy cock ring. Designed to provide gentle constriction to the base of your penis, this studded ring will improve your stamina and increase your pleasure.
Buyer's Guide: How to Use a Cock Ring
Buy the best cock ring for you and learn how to get the most out of your new penis ring with our advice guides.
Studded Erection Cock Ring 7 out of 10 (20 reviews) Write your own review
Not too bad for beginners
Reviewed: 26 April 2014 by Essex71845, a Straight Engaged Male
I bought this as my first cock ring as I'd read several reviews that praised how much of a difference they make when worn.
I didn't really know what to expect, to be honest, but once I'd received it in the post it was straight out and being slid over my already raging hard cock. So, the outcome...
It was not too loose, but it was also not too tight, maybe not tight enough.
But that said, it did the job. My cock looked and felt harder, and it helped when changing position etc. etc. without worrying about starting too lose my erection.
Overall, not a bad ring to start of with.
- The texture means it was comfy to wear.
- Not quite rigid enough, a bit too much stretch.
- Bottom line
- Good item to start off with.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes