Stylish, smooth and super-strong: this glass dildo duo ticks all the boxes! Created by international sexpert Tracey Cox, these borosilicate glass sex toys are crafted to deliver ultimate pleasure with their teasing textures and sensual curves.
The pink dildo is lightly curved, featuring nodules along the shaft and different bulbed tips at either end for added stimulation. The clear glass dildo curves in a gentle 'S' shape, perfect for massaging your G or P spot. One end of the shaft is deliciously ribbed for intensified sensations, while tapered bulbs at either end off satisfying stimulation.
Pop one dildo in the freezer and one in warm water to experiment with temperature play, or use both simultaneously for double the fun!
- Pair of borosilicate glass dildos with stimulating textures and curves
- Pink dildo features nodules and different shaped bulbs on either end
- Clear dildo boasts a gentle 'S' shape for G-spot or P-spot massages
- Ideal for temperature play as part of solo or couple's play
- Includes detailed user guide written by Tracey Cox
- Pink dildo measures 7.25 inches long, circumference 4.5 inches, and clear dildo measures 8.25 inches long, circumference 3.75 inches
- Includes a pair of luxury velvet storage bags
How it measures up
- Length: 9 inches
- Insertable Length: 7 inches
- Circumference: 4.5 inches
How it feels
- Material: Glass
- Flexibility: Rigid
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set
Tracey Cox describes the Supersex Glass Dildo Set, showing how each dildo can be used for different kinds of play and sensory exploration through temperature and texture . Use the curvaceous dildo for G-spot stimulation, or try the flared variety for anal play.
Buyer's Guide: Glass Toys Explained
Glass toys hold the power to give you almighty pleasure! Annabelle Knight explains the special properties glass toys have and how to use them. Read more: How to Use a Glass Dildo.
Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos
Two of the most stylish, super-smooth, super-strong glass dildos ever! Created by international sexpert Tracey Cox, these gorgeous glass dildos are crafted to give you ultimate pleasure with their teasing textures and sensual curves.
Buy the best dildo for you and learn how to get the most out of your new sex toy with our advice guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set 9 out of 10 (253 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: 01 May 2014 by PlumCake, a Straight Going Steady Female
I've always loved glass since a friend convinced me to buy something a couple of years ago. After two years of love, I thought it might be time to try something other than my tried-and-tested favourite.
I decided to go for the Tracey Cox duo as they allowed me to experiment with loads of different textures and sensations. I love the fact that the two dildos are so different - my personal favourite is the clear one as the graduated bulbs feel fantastic (but they're both amazing!).
My partner was also impressed - we used them together and it was incredible. They give very firm stimulation, which is ideal for G-spot orgasms (which I find much harder to have than clitoral). We both loved the way they looked, and we've been happy to keep them on the bedside table as they're so pretty!
The bags are a lovely touch and help keep them safe when we want to store them.
- Great for couples and solo play. Really firm stimulation ideal for G-spot. Beautiful!
- Bottom line
- Amazing quality and value - gorgeous design!
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes