Brand new design! Now with larger cuffs, this leather and steel spreader bar restrains your lover in a fixed position for exciting bondage play. Hold onto the bar to increase control in face-to-face positions and achieve instant domination in the bedroom.
After receiving feedback from some of our customers that the cuffs on this bar were too tight, we've gone back to the drawing board and improved the design. Now with larger leather cuffs for an ultra-comfortable fit, this spreader bar is both a bondage device and a position enhancer suitable for a range of play possibilities.
Strap your subs wrists or ankles into the lockable, cuffs to enjoy secure restraint your partner won't wriggle out of. Perfect for an evening of advanced BDSM fun.
- Lockable spreader bar with leather ankle cuffs for advanced restraint play
- Leather cuffs adjust between 8 - 10 inches for the perfect fit
- 19.5 inch solid steel bar is reliable and sturdy for safe position play
- D-ring buckle fastening enables use of a padlock for extreme restraint
- Black leather and silver hardware offer a classic S&M look
How it measures up
- Length: 19.5 inches
How it feels
- Fastening: Lock and key
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Supplier Material: Stainless Steel
- Contains latex: No
Explore more from our collections…
Bondage Boutique Lockable Leather and Steel Spreader Bar with Ankle Cuffs 5 out of 10 (22 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: 15 July 2014 by Strange Days, a Straight Single Male
Received this as a Review item. It came in the biggest box I have received - so far! Packing was typical of BB items, simple, but effective. Looked to be good...
But I had read existing reviews and noted the comment about the size of the cuffs.
The cuffs are actually nice, being the type needing a lock. However, they were small. Fine for my skinny wrists, with one hole left over - but no way would they fit my skinny ankles. Perhaps would be fine for the slim ladies?
As a result, this item could not be tested in anger. Shame. It looks to be well made, although the bar isn't very long.
So, a nice item for small people, but not for anyone of normal size, or above!
(I have reported this to Customer Care, who promised to look into fixing the cuffs.)
- Nicely made, good quality.
- Cuff much too small.
- Bottom line
- Spoiled by the small cuffs.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes