Tigerlilies's review of Beginners Basic Love Ring Vibrating Ring
Our Price: £1.99 Free delivery
Lovehoney Loyalty Programme: Collect 20
Gift box all eligible items for only £3.50!
Win £100 of lingerie!
Upload a photo of you in the Beginners Basic Love Ring Vibrating Ring - you could win £100 of lingerie or sexy costumes!
The most fun you've had since you put the Commodore 64 in the loft!
Beginners Basics are fun skin-safe vibrators that deliver instant thrills at pocket-friendly prices. The BASIC Love Ring turns your favourite penis into a vibrator for 30 minutes! It's our best-selling vibrating ring - get yours today!
The BASIC Love Ring is the first best greatest toy to buy if you've never used a sex toy in your relationship before.
Super-easy to use, it just slides on to his manhood and transmits stimulating vibrations down the length of his happiness.
Or you can use it on your finger for an intimate massage, or use it to stimulate somewhere much more intimate!
The battery can't be replaced, but you can turn the Love Ring off and on so you don't have to have your 30 minutes of fun all in one go.
So cheap yet so powerful, get one for the bedroom, one for the glove box and one for your travel bag!
Each and every BASIC vibrator comes with BASIC - that's Beginner's All-purpose Sex Instruction Code, acronym fans! - instructions for use, so if you've never used a sex toy before you know exactly what to do.
How it measures up
- Number of rings: 1
- Minimum diameter: 1.25
- Maximum diameter: 4.5 inches
- Ring size: Stretchable
- Ring style: Single Ring
- Stimulator style: Clitoral
How it feels
- Material: Skin Safe Rubber
- Waterproof: No
- Contains latex: No
- Contains phthalates: No
Power and speed
- Controller Type: Built in - push button
- Vibration speed: Single speed
- Power Type: Batteries (single use included)
- Duration: 30 minutes
BASIC Sex Toys Love Ring Vibrating Ring
The BASIC Sex Toys Love Ring is the perfect way to start with cockrings. It's small, powerful and pocket-friendly, providing you with 30 minutes of pleasure time.
Buyer's Guide: Vibrating Cock Rings Explained
Whether you’re looking for something that’s going help you last longer or give extra pleasure, a vibrating cock ring could be just what you need. Annabelle Knight explains why they make a great couple's toy and how to use them. Read more: How to Use a Vibrating Cock Ring.
Explore more from our collections…
Beginners Basic Love Ring Vibrating Ring 10 out of 10 (187 reviews) Write your own review
These Are a Few of my Favourite Rings
Reviewed: 07 Jul 2010 by Tigerlilies, a Single Straight Female
This is the perfect price for a disposable cock ring. Looks aside, there's little difference from the Durex Play ring but it's better priced.
Once you've got into a rhythm that you know will lead to the big O, this is a great addition to your play but perhaps not the main attraction.
It's not a sure-fire orgasm unless you're worked up, but then, you are only having sex once you're worked up? Right? Unlike classic vibrators, I don't expect rings to provide an orgasm on their own and I find them to be more reward when I think of them as a delightful accessory.
Once I do climax, it's a unique experience to have my lover buzzing inside me.
1) Packaging: The easy to open sachet is a perfect handbag size and little bigger than a condom packet.
2) Stretchy material: Even the larger gentleman will be accommodated by the stretchy material but I do advise that you lube up before wearing it.
Tiny bumps offer stimulation but for me, they weren't that noticeable. What they do provide is a great cushioned texture that allows you to vary the pressure.
Being a peachy colour makes it more friendly to those lacking a penchant for pink but a bright colour would be fun, if it was available.
3) Vroom: You can't expect a disposable motor to be a pocket rocket but the power is still satisfying. You will definitely feel it along the length of your lover. At its diminutive size, I was surprised that the vibrations felt fast and furious. It's hard to explain but try to imagine a hyperactive bee inside a bullet: tiny but mighty.
25 minutes had passed before the good vibrations were winding down but I wasn't finished yet. The vibrator part is removable and I had a lot of fun switching it with my favourite bullet to recycle and vamp up the vibes. Try it with your favourite mini toy!
These BASIC rings are enough to help a gentleman last longer and the vibrations give him a new sensation. I strongly suggest that you see how your partner reacts to this lower power before moving onto bigger and buzzier rings.
4) The Ride: So far, there are a few products that allow your lover to be inside you whilst you enjoy internal vibrations. This is the cheapest option available to experience this pleasure and there really is nothing like turning your partner's equipment into a vibrating toy, albeit at a very low vibration. My biggest thrill comes from this 'cock customising' and less from its effects on my clit.
It can be hard for the bullet to hit the spot but a run through your favourite positions will bring up a bullseye. Even if you don't get a direct hit, it will still feel amazing.
The switch slides across to turn the toy on and is tucked away on the side, safe from being knocked into the off position.
5) Condoms: We used this toy with a Durex condom and it stayed in place with no problems. Safer sex FTW.
6) Verdict: This cock ring is ideal for beginners and bargain lovers. If this works for you, try switching things up with a vertical cock ring that takes batteries. For the power and style, I'm very tempted by the 4Us ring that takes an Ammunition bullet. A ring-a-ding-ding.
- Vibes travel the length of your lover. Condom friendly. Removable bullet. Makes him last longer.
- ...I'm sorry, I was too busy, er.....can you repeat the question?
- Bottom line
- The perfect accessory. Not a substitute for technique but the icing on the cake. Enjoy!
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes