• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 9

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Wednesday Lovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 7 Inch G-Spot DildoLovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 7 Inch G-Spot Dildo Amazing and Pleasureful usernamessuck 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Sheer Lace Top Hold Up StockingsLovehoney Sheer Lace Top Hold Up Stockings Sleek and sexy Cassie0.2 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Pure Fun With Passion Fruit usernamessuck 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Brillaint oncemore 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Enchant Me Eyelash Lace Crotchless Suspender ThongLovehoney Enchant Me Eyelash Lace Crotchless Suspender Thong Love it Cassie0.2 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Mega Bator USB Rechargeable Vagina Male Masturbator with Suction CupMega Bator USB Rechargeable Vagina Male Masturbator with Suction Cup A trist with a twist Thumper the Rabbit 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Doc Johnson American Bombshell B-10 Tango Large Butt PlugDoc Johnson American Bombshell B-10 Tango Large Butt Plug Boy it's big TakingItSteady 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225mlLovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225ml Clean and easy Cassie0.2 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Zado Leather Full Body Harness with Cock RingZado Leather Full Body Harness with Cock Ring Great fetish wear for men delboy69 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Toy Joy Captain Cock 9 Inch DildoToy Joy Captain Cock 9 Inch Dildo Wow delboy69 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Beginner's Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 DildosBeginner's Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 Dildos Good starting point delboy69 8 out of 10
    Wednesday iCollection Plus Size Jacquard Mesh and Lycra Chemise SetiCollection Plus Size Jacquard Mesh and Lycra Chemise Set Super sexy Mizzchevi0us 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Dream Egg 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love EggLovehoney Dream Egg 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg Fun but more of a tickle Inflamesjen 5 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Dream Egg 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love EggLovehoney Dream Egg 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg Remote Controlled Orgasms ThinkerCM 7 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Double Ding Vibrating Cock RingLovehoney Double Ding Vibrating Cock Ring Thrilling MrsELL 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Suspender BriefLovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Suspender Brief Sexy but delicate Ezzy 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket PussyLovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket Pussy The only one you need stringbender 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Halter BraLovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Halter Bra Makes my boobs look awesome Ezzy 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Sheer Lace Top Thigh High StockingsLovehoney Sheer Lace Top Thigh High Stockings Lovely stockings but not for large thighs Ezzy 7 out of 10
    Wednesday Tease by Lovehoney Feather TicklerTease by Lovehoney Feather Tickler Tease and Tickle Mr N Mrs XY 9 out of 10