• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 9

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Thursday Ashlynn's Butt Male MasturbatorAshlynn's Butt Male Masturbator Intense toy yorks77 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Ultra Powerful 7 Function Love Egg VibratorLovehoney Ultra Powerful 7 Function Love Egg Vibrator Amazing singleme 10 out of 10
    Thursday Bathmate Hydromax X30 Hydrotherapy Penis PumpBathmate Hydromax X30 Hydrotherapy Penis Pump Kylie Jenner dick Buster O'Ring 8 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Bullet VibratorLovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Bullet Vibrator Great Product A93 9 out of 10
    Thursday Icicles No 39 Twist and Turn Black Spiral Glass DildoIcicles No 39 Twist and Turn Black Spiral Glass Dildo Twists and turns, both ups and downs Jessicaleon11 7 out of 10
    Thursday Oh La La Cheri 3-Piece Peek-A-Boo Bra and Suspender SetOh La La Cheri 3-Piece Peek-A-Boo Bra and Suspender Set Sexy Secretsss080 8 out of 10
    Thursday Kiss Me Satin Bustier Top with Matching ThongKiss Me Satin Bustier Top with Matching Thong Lingerie Secretsss080 6 out of 10
    Thursday Wanachi Happy Hummer G-Spot and Clitoral VibratorWanachi Happy Hummer G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator Best orgasm (with a toy) ever Shell54 10 out of 10
    Thursday Oh La La Cheri Suspender Basque and G-String SetOh La La Cheri Suspender Basque and G-String Set Love it Carrie92 9 out of 10
    Thursday Fifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking PaddleFifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle My first paddle and now a happy girl indeed stephiski 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Plus Size Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Suspender BriefLovehoney Plus Size Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Suspender Brief Black and red raunchy lace lingerie stephiski 10 out of 10
    Thursday Doc Johnson UR3 Super Sucker Masturbation SleeveDoc Johnson UR3 Super Sucker Masturbation Sleeve Excellent NEvans 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug MediumLovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Medium Oh oh ohhhhhh Kimik 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 InchLovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch Great for semi experienced anal play to up your game adamlovesfinediningwinkwink 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand Vibrator Fun and portable surferw 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Chocolate Body Paint Tube 120gLovehoney Chocolate Body Paint Tube 120g Chocoholics beware LHmad 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Long Sleeve Crochet Mini DressLovehoney Long Sleeve Crochet Mini Dress Confidence Booster yvonnexxx 10 out of 10
    Thursday Dreamgirl Heart Open Back KnickersDreamgirl Heart Open Back Knickers Didn't win my heart unfortunately popk1n 7 out of 10
    Thursday Gabriella Lace Top Sheer Hold Up StockingsGabriella Lace Top Sheer Hold Up Stockings The ONLY hold ups for me Miss_mac 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Universal Love Rider Power Support Strap-On HarnessUniversal Love Rider Power Support Strap-On Harness A great harness kinkysav 9 out of 10