• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 9

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Monday Cupid's Perfect Remote Control Bullet VibratorCupid's Perfect Remote Control Bullet Vibrator Her favourite by far Jl112 9 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone DildoLovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone Dildo Incredible Lalo_83 10 out of 10
    Monday KY Jelly 113mlKY Jelly 113ml The best known lube for a reason Kinkypup 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney BASICS 5 Inch Realistic DildoLovehoney BASICS 5 Inch Realistic Dildo My new best friend Lady-Rogue 10 out of 10
    Monday TENGA Egg SilkyTENGA Egg Silky Tenga teesside two 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Deluxe Black Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Deluxe Black Magic Wand Vibrator Deluxe magic wand teesside two 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Lifelike Lola Ribbed Pocket PussyLovehoney Lifelike Lola Ribbed Pocket Pussy Lola teesside two 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket PussyLovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket Pussy Eva teesside two 10 out of 10
    Monday Warming Caramel Flavoured Massage Lubricant 150mlWarming Caramel Flavoured Massage Lubricant 150ml Amazing Night Private28 9 out of 10
    Monday Male Power Stretch Lace Posing PouchMale Power Stretch Lace Posing Pouch The ultimate statement of intent Wild boy 10 out of 10
    Monday Julian Snelling Rosebud Light Aluminium Beginner's Swarovski Crystal Butt PlugJulian Snelling Rosebud Light Aluminium Beginner's Swarovski Crystal Butt Plug Probably the most intimate piece of jewellery you will ever wear! Tin-Man 9 out of 10
    Monday Fifty Shades of Grey All Mine Deluxe Blackout BlindfoldFifty Shades of Grey All Mine Deluxe Blackout Blindfold 50 shades of luxury OrgasmicEclipse 9 out of 10
    Monday Tracey Cox Supersex Supertight Stroker ClearTracey Cox Supersex Supertight Stroker Clear Too tight Tried and tested 5 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Flirty Raspberry Lace BoyshortLovehoney Flirty Raspberry Lace Boyshort Raspberry kisses Terri JJ 10 out of 10
    Monday Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack) Glad I didn't pay for them C.R 3 out of 10
    Monday The Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot VibratorThe Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot Vibrator Love I love him 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet VibratorLovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet Vibrator Great Orgasms jadedwinter 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator Get the job done OwlyWrites 8 out of 10