• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Thursday Jimmyjane Knead Me Dark Vanilla Sensual Massage Candle and Stone SetJimmyjane Knead Me Dark Vanilla Sensual Massage Candle and Stone Set Absolutely brilliant greeny 10 out of 10
    Thursday Slippery PVC Fitted King Size BedsheetSlippery PVC Fitted King Size Bedsheet Very good - just a shame it doesn't fit a double bed properly greeny 6 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Powerful Pocket VibratorLovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator Solo me time riaooohhh 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 100ml Does exactly what it says on the bottle greeny 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Tease Me Furry HandcuffsLovehoney Tease Me Furry Handcuffs Decent cuffs RedTheKitten 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 120mlLovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 120ml Essential for your collection SatinRomance 10 out of 10
    Thursday Julian Snelling Rosebud Stainless Steel Large Swarovski Crystal T-Bar Butt PlugJulian Snelling Rosebud Stainless Steel Large Swarovski Crystal T-Bar Butt Plug Love this plug AlleyM 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Lifelike 8 Inch Black Dildo with Suction CupLovehoney Lifelike 8 Inch Black Dildo with Suction Cup Very Realistic Ride davesex 8 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Amazing rachael2131 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket PussyLovehoney Lifelike Eva Super Tight Pocket Pussy Why did I wait Bush lover man 10 out of 10
    Thursday DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Clamps with ChainDOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Clamps with Chain Feeling the pinch babyinred 7 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Realistic Silicone Oh! Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Realistic Silicone Oh! Rabbit Vibrator Guaranteed orgasm rachm 10 out of 10
    Thursday Spartacus Adjustable Clit Clamp with BellSpartacus Adjustable Clit Clamp with Bell Ring A Ding Ding babyinred 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet VibratorLovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet Vibrator Discreet rachm 7 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Triple Butt Plug SetLovehoney BASICS Triple Butt Plug Set Scary MGW03 5 out of 10
    Thursday System JO Tropical Passion Flavoured Lubricant 150mlSystem JO Tropical Passion Flavoured Lubricant 150ml Tastes Great, Feels Great Coxy1987 7 out of 10
    Thursday iCollection Open-Back Satin and Lace Chemise SetiCollection Open-Back Satin and Lace Chemise Set Not bad bex_jamie 7 out of 10
    Thursday Nexus Ace USB Rechargeable Extra Quiet Remote Control Vibrating Butt PlugNexus Ace USB Rechargeable Extra Quiet Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug Ace of plugs IrishRose 8 out of 10
    Thursday ROCKBOX 2: Mains Powered Unisex VibratorROCKBOX 2: Mains Powered Unisex Vibrator Disappointed and left frustrated Purring-Pussy 4 out of 10
    Thursday Crystal Heart Wavy Glass DildoCrystal Heart Wavy Glass Dildo My favourite toy ever - glass is definitely the way to go SpringyChips 10 out of 10