• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Saturday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator Not for me mpl 2 out of 10
    Saturday Candy G-StringCandy G-String Not much 'sex appeal' but definitely fun! TickleMeTots 7 out of 10
    Saturday Doc Johnson iVibe Pocket Rocket Mini VibratorDoc Johnson iVibe Pocket Rocket Mini Vibrator Still searching for Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator replacement mpl 2 out of 10
    Saturday Gabriella Plus Size Lace Top Sheer Hold Up StockingsGabriella Plus Size Lace Top Sheer Hold Up Stockings Nice stockings victoriaspongecake 9 out of 10
    Saturday Vibrating 7 Speed Extra Quiet Silicone Urethral DilatorVibrating 7 Speed Extra Quiet Silicone Urethral Dilator Working for me! Southpawguy 9 out of 10
    Saturday Liquid Silk Lube 50mlLiquid Silk Lube 50ml Lovely natashaaaa89 10 out of 10
    Saturday Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot VibratorTracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibrator Wow! natashaaaa89 10 out of 10
    Saturday Colours Pleasure 6 Inch Realistic Silicone Dildo with Suction CupColours Pleasure 6 Inch Realistic Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup Surprisingly squishy paleslug 9 out of 10
    Saturday Mojo Pro Attract Men Pheromone Spray 3mlMojo Pro Attract Men Pheromone Spray 3ml Makes me feel sexy victoriaspongecake 10 out of 10
    Saturday Doc Johnson Belladonna's Bitch FistDoc Johnson Belladonna's Bitch Fist Nice toy mr_pierced 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Sex ChequesLovehoney Sex Cheques Was so pleased when this came in the post! PinkFluffyUnicorn 10 out of 10
    Saturday Rocks Off Ro-Zen 7 Function Double Cock Ring and Vibrating Butt PlugRocks Off Ro-Zen 7 Function Double Cock Ring and Vibrating Butt Plug Easy to use Try it once 8 out of 10
    Saturday Demoniq Wet Look Mini Dress with Chain Racer BackDemoniq Wet Look Mini Dress with Chain Racer Back Very sexy but not for anyone over 5 foot littlenicky 8 out of 10
    Saturday Cottelli Secret Pearl Thong PantiesCottelli Secret Pearl Thong Panties Good but there are better pandashavesex 9 out of 10
    Saturday Oh La La Cheri Crotchless Thong With PearlsOh La La Cheri Crotchless Thong With Pearls Sexy secret pandashavesex 10 out of 10
    Saturday Shaun Sloane Latex Anal PantsShaun Sloane Latex Anal Pants Slips out master_____t 1 out of 10
    Saturday Happy Rabbit 2 G-Spot USB Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorHappy Rabbit 2 G-Spot USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Lead me to the world of rabbits mpl 10 out of 10
    Saturday Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorFifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator The right shade of rabbit mpl 10 out of 10
    Saturday Ace of Spades Large PVC Butt PlugAce of Spades Large PVC Butt Plug Yes it's big! strapon_banana 5 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag SmallLovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Small Great for organising your toys with Vampirornightstalker 10 out of 10