• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Wednesday Bondage Boutique Intermediate Suede FloggerBondage Boutique Intermediate Suede Flogger Perfect first flogger kitty71 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Mandy Mystery Plus Size Lace Crotchless BodystockingMandy Mystery Plus Size Lace Crotchless Bodystocking Gorgeous kitty71 10 out of 10
    Wednesday 3 Bangs For Your Butt Large Anal Dildo 10 Inch3 Bangs For Your Butt Large Anal Dildo 10 Inch Too bendy for riding Zaba 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Doc Johnson American Bombshell B-7 Tango Large Butt PlugDoc Johnson American Bombshell B-7 Tango Large Butt Plug A bit boring - maybe for new starters Zaba 3 out of 10
    Wednesday Colt XL Big Boy Large Silicone Butt PlugColt XL Big Boy Large Silicone Butt Plug All width, no length Zaba 3 out of 10
    Wednesday Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Couple)Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Couple) Mind-blowing fun KinkyKing 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Clitoriffic Waterproof Clitoral VibratorClitoriffic Waterproof Clitoral Vibrator Hits the spot Wardy89 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack) Best condoms I have ever used The big guy 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Mr Big Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Mr Big Rabbit Vibrator Awkward, and fidgety, but great reward at the end Clockwork_Oasis 6 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Vanilla Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60gLovehoney Vanilla Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60g Smells good enough to eat ChesterGirl 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Liquid Silk Lube 250mlLiquid Silk Lube 250ml Silky soft Misshan92 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Fetish Fantasy Gold Pleasure Faux Crocodile Leather PaddleFetish Fantasy Gold Pleasure Faux Crocodile Leather Paddle Great first paddle ChesterGirl 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Doc Johnson Small Black Butt PlugDoc Johnson Small Black Butt Plug Much fun sammy&luke 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey Spank Me Please Spanking RulerFifty Shades of Grey Spank Me Please Spanking Ruler My favourite spanking toy ChesterGirl 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Lifelike Lola Ribbed Realistic VaginaLovehoney Lifelike Lola Ribbed Realistic Vagina First time fun Teenyt 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100ml Lasts and lasts sammy&luke 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Tease Me Silver HandcuffsLovehoney Tease Me Silver Handcuffs Exciting KatehBeh 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Bondage Boutique Almosta 4Posta Under The Bed Restraint GearBondage Boutique Almosta 4Posta Under The Bed Restraint Gear So easy and so sexy ChesterGirl 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Crotchless Cutout Lace Back KnickersLovehoney Crotchless Cutout Lace Back Knickers Lovely looking KatehBeh 5 out of 10
    Wednesday Sportsheets Door Jam CuffsSportsheets Door Jam Cuffs Excellent ChesterGirl 10 out of 10