• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Wednesday Lovehoney Plunge V-Neck Crotchless BodystockingLovehoney Plunge V-Neck Crotchless Bodystocking Oh so sexy lovelady28 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Warming Caramel Flavoured Massage Lubricant 150mlWarming Caramel Flavoured Massage Lubricant 150ml Amazing moon and back 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Dreamgirl Black Diamond Plus Size Lace Halter Dress SetDreamgirl Black Diamond Plus Size Lace Halter Dress Set Cute but not for me Amie 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker WildLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Wild Best of the trio - shame about the short lifespan Chaos Zero 7 out of 10
    Wednesday Doc Johnson Extra Large Pussy PumpDoc Johnson Extra Large Pussy Pump Gets the juices flowing LH75 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Anais Fanny Sheer Lace Knickers with StrapsAnais Fanny Sheer Lace Knickers with Straps Very sexy indeed starfish_sam 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Anais Judy Lace Body with G-String and BlindfoldAnais Judy Lace Body with G-String and Blindfold Disappointing danhalen79 4 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Spanking PaddleLovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Spanking Paddle Spank-tastic paddle marc&sarah 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Dreamgirl Plus Size Charmeuse Chemise and RobeDreamgirl Plus Size Charmeuse Chemise and Robe Beautiful Amie 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Oh La La Cheri Floral Lace Crotchless French KnickersOh La La Cheri Floral Lace Crotchless French Knickers Soft and flattering jess18594 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Hollywood Curves Self-Adhesive Satin Nipple CoversHollywood Curves Self-Adhesive Satin Nipple Covers Nipples covered Lorah13 10 out of 10
    Wednesday iCollection Seamless See Through Mini DressiCollection Seamless See Through Mini Dress Very sexy Squirt922 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Icicles No 40 Realistic Glass DildoIcicles No 40 Realistic Glass Dildo It's nice, not bad, but I've had better DavidB1986 6 out of 10
    Wednesday Gläs Joystick Textured Glass DildoGläs Joystick Textured Glass Dildo Joystick of love Purring-Pussy 7 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator The amazing magic wand Leafs69 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Rene Rofe Industrial Fishnet Crotchless BodystockingRene Rofe Industrial Fishnet Crotchless Bodystocking Love it danhalen79 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Tracey Cox Supersex Toner BallsTracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls Super monkey28 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Sportsheets Sex Swing Door Jam KitSportsheets Sex Swing Door Jam Kit Awesome Mrs Rafferty 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Exercise with pleasure Emma2 8 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls First balls MGW03 8 out of 10