• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Monday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist RestraintsLovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist Restraints Great restraints Nimogen 9 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger WhipLovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger Whip Soft, but sturdy Nimogen 9 out of 10
    Monday Cupid's Itty Bitty Beginner's Butt PlugCupid's Itty Bitty Beginner's Butt Plug Great First Timer J2O69 10 out of 10
    Monday Trojan Magnum Thin Condoms (12 Pack)Trojan Magnum Thin Condoms (12 Pack) Excellent product greenfly 10 out of 10
    Monday Bondage Boutique Leather Pleasure HandcuffsBondage Boutique Leather Pleasure Handcuffs Leather Pleasure MistressTamzin 10 out of 10
    Monday Slippery PVC Flat Double BedsheetSlippery PVC Flat Double Bedsheet Slippery squirty fun delilahxx 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet VibratorLovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet Vibrator Great first toy Sumbigfun 7 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mini Magic Wand Vibrator Powerful little thing KittyCyd 8 out of 10
    Monday Pink Lipstick Cool Breeze Seamless Sexy Mini DressPink Lipstick Cool Breeze Seamless Sexy Mini Dress One, two, three, squeeze Cheap&Easy 4 out of 10
    Monday HEPS Fantastic Oral Sex Simulator Male MasturbatorHEPS Fantastic Oral Sex Simulator Male Masturbator Disappointing Fairdoos 3 out of 10
    Monday Doc Johnson American Bombshell B-7 Tango Large Butt PlugDoc Johnson American Bombshell B-7 Tango Large Butt Plug Excellent Stepping stone to DJ large plug emptyit 9 out of 10
    Monday EXS Endurance Delay Spray 50mlEXS Endurance Delay Spray 50ml Hold fire sexytime87 8 out of 10
    Monday Bondage Boutique Adjustable Spreader Bar Position RestraintBondage Boutique Adjustable Spreader Bar Position Restraint Raising the bar Markeymark 8 out of 10
    Monday DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp with ChainDOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp with Chain Heavy Metal matnem 8 out of 10
    Monday Leg Avenue Wet Look Thigh HighsLeg Avenue Wet Look Thigh Highs Leg Avenue Wet Look Thigh Highs Review Horny H 8 out of 10
    Monday Pipedream Portable Sex MachinePipedream Portable Sex Machine Thrustingly good fun Wildcherry 10 out of 10
    Monday Doc Johnson James Deen Adjustable Position StrapsDoc Johnson James Deen Adjustable Position Straps Great for stretching the legs and everything between them Mrklister 5 out of 10
    Monday Dreamgirl Sheer Heart Open Back KnickersDreamgirl Sheer Heart Open Back Knickers Sexy, kinky, cute ScarletRose 8 out of 10
    Monday Kiss Me Open Back Knickers with Rhinestone ChainsKiss Me Open Back Knickers with Rhinestone Chains Cute Juicyass 7 out of 10
    Monday Realistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseRealistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Great intermediate plug Gabriel 10 out of 10