• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 8

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Soft Cotton Shibari Rope 10 MetreBondage Boutique Soft Cotton Shibari Rope 10 Metre Perfect for beginners cecilos 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Advanced Leather D-Ring Wrist Cuff RestraintsBondage Boutique Advanced Leather D-Ring Wrist Cuff Restraints Nice quality restraints S&S 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Advanced Breathable Ball GagBondage Boutique Advanced Breathable Ball Gag Great for training SubbyFeminist 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Advanced Leather Mouth GagBondage Boutique Advanced Leather Mouth Gag Good mouth gag kato 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Buddy Butt PlugLovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Buddy Butt Plug Perfect for new adventurers petitemistress 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Love Bear Vibrating BulletLovehoney Love Bear Vibrating Bullet So cute Baelish 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Tracey Cox Supersex Massage Wand VibratorTracey Cox Supersex Massage Wand Vibrator A good vibrating wand LovinMuffin 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Extreme Dildo Mouth GagBondage Boutique Extreme Dildo Mouth Gag Dildo Gag WakkaWakka 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love RingFifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love Ring Brighten up your day Honey monster 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey All Mine Deluxe Blackout BlindfoldFifty Shades of Grey All Mine Deluxe Blackout Blindfold Silky and sexy PearlsAndBarefeet 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking PaddleFifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle Satin spank, leather lick delilahxx 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Tease Feather TicklerFifty Shades of Grey Tease Feather Tickler A good introduction to sensory play Prince Albert 8 out of 10
    Yesterday iCollection Brocade Corset and G-String SetiCollection Brocade Corset and G-String Set Fine for what it is Lovefox 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Mandy Mystery Sheer Bustier G-String and Stockings SetMandy Mystery Sheer Bustier G-String and Stockings Set Sheer Brilliance NewDom101 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Rotating Rabbit Crystal G-Spot VibratorRotating Rabbit Crystal G-Spot Vibrator I like it bettyboop85 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Interesting Sexycherub 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Lelo Ora 10 Function Rotating Clitoral VibratorLelo Ora 10 Function Rotating Clitoral Vibrator Glorified bullet lelooohh 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Apollo Power Stroker Vibrating Male Masturbator with Suction CupApollo Power Stroker Vibrating Male Masturbator with Suction Cup Not the best, not the worst MrSpike 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump SetLovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump Set Simple and basic nipple toy Mr-Mrs-Sexy 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump SetLovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump Set Nipple erection BeckAndHerKinks 6 out of 10