• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 7

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Tuesday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker UltimateLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Ultimate That's tight Helcat 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker UltimateLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Ultimate Better than expected pleasure crossfire 9 out of 10
    Tuesday TENGA Egg Keith Haring DanceTENGA Egg Keith Haring Dance Fun night Floozy Suzy 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone DildoLovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone Dildo Classy, but naughty Widdershins 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseLovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Awesome little plug Simplez 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Absolute heaven Widdershins 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Shag Factory Go Glow Vibrating Love RingShag Factory Go Glow Vibrating Love Ring Cock ring introduction Ally93 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Adrien Lastic Anal Triball Beaded Butt PlugAdrien Lastic Anal Triball Beaded Butt Plug Great addition to intercourse and play shy_but_playful 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Create Your Own Penis Moulding KitClone-A-Willy Vibrator Create Your Own Penis Moulding Kit Good results second time around PirateD 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Three Extra Inches Penis Extender SleeveThree Extra Inches Penis Extender Sleeve How big? gurupidal 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Classified Miss Alice SetClassified Miss Alice Set Wow monkey28 10 out of 10
    Tuesday RelaxAN Anal Relaxant Spray 20mlRelaxAN Anal Relaxant Spray 20ml Anal play time monkey28 9 out of 10
    Tuesday We-Vibe 4 Remote Control Clitoral and G-Spot Couples VibratorWe-Vibe 4 Remote Control Clitoral and G-Spot Couples Vibrator Small, but effective shy_but_playful 7 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Gift PackLovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Gift Pack Hurricane force and noise to match Kimmy23 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Hot Massage RocksLovehoney Hot Massage Rocks Hot massage rocks barbara14 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Submit to Me Beginners Bondage KitFifty Shades of Grey Submit to Me Beginners Bondage Kit A great beginners piece Mermie 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Hard Limits Restraint KitFifty Shades of Grey Hard Limits Restraint Kit Hard Limits Lollipop ;) 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Hard Limits Restraint KitFifty Shades of Grey Hard Limits Restraint Kit Brilliant for spicing up playtime‏ sexytime87 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack) Don't risk them if you like the hard stuff 0y C0uple 1 out of 10
    Tuesday Icicles No 38 Glass Dildo with Leather Cat-O-Nine TailsIcicles No 38 Glass Dildo with Leather Cat-O-Nine Tails OMG Girl playing 10 out of 10