• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 7

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Monday Cupid's Smoothie G-Spot VibratorCupid's Smoothie G-Spot Vibrator Nice, but quite big if you're small down there Freckles50 8 out of 10
    Monday Liquid Silk Lube 250mlLiquid Silk Lube 250ml Great long-lasting lube, pump does risk some drying out Freckles50 10 out of 10
    Monday Alive 7 Speed Thrusting Rabbit VibratorAlive 7 Speed Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator Great stimulation and movement - but sensitive to pressure Freckles50 7 out of 10
    Monday Lubido Water-Based Intimate Lubricant 250mlLubido Water-Based Intimate Lubricant 250ml Simple and great - no bells/whistles Zenloth 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 120mlLovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 120ml Worth it for hygiene - no bad smell or residue Freckles50 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney 3 Speed Love Missile Bullet VibratorLovehoney 3 Speed Love Missile Bullet Vibrator Strong vibrations, quite tiny Freckles50 7 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney BASICS Wickedly Powerful Vibrating Love EggLovehoney BASICS Wickedly Powerful Vibrating Love Egg Cheap and cheerful Freckles50 10 out of 10
    Monday Penis Smoothy Anal Dildo Prober 6 InchPenis Smoothy Anal Dildo Prober 6 Inch Absolute favourite - not just good for anal Freckles50 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Multispeed Slimline G-Spot VibratorLovehoney Multispeed Slimline G-Spot Vibrator Hits the spot Sandra dee 9 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney BASICS Mini Double Penetration DildoLovehoney BASICS Mini Double Penetration Dildo Happy to play Digzy 10 out of 10
    Monday Ouch Open Mouth Subjugation MaskOuch Open Mouth Subjugation Mask Simple but sweet Zenloth 9 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Spiral Sensual Glass DildoLovehoney Spiral Sensual Glass Dildo Seductive and sensual Secretty 9 out of 10
    Monday Classified Schoolgirl Set with BoaterClassified Schoolgirl Set with Boater Won me an award Lucky424 10 out of 10
    Monday Tracey Cox Supersex Multispeed Vibrating Butt PlugTracey Cox Supersex Multispeed Vibrating Butt Plug Very disabled-friendly WindyWendy 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Beginner's Anal BeadsLovehoney Beginner's Anal Beads Great for beginners! Katherine_ 10 out of 10
    Monday Cottelli Midnight Long ChemiseCottelli Midnight Long Chemise Poor sizing and quality yummytummy 1 out of 10
    Monday Rocks Off Ammunition RO-80mm Bullet VibratorRocks Off Ammunition RO-80mm Bullet Vibrator Great youngandinlove 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 8 Inch DildoLovehoney Lifelike Realistic 8 Inch Dildo More Than Enough To Fill Me Up Fozzie6969 10 out of 10
    Monday Fifty Shades of Grey Spank Me Please Spanking RulerFifty Shades of Grey Spank Me Please Spanking Ruler Excellent Rayberry 10 out of 10
    Monday Bondage Boutique Beginners 10 Inch Rubber FloggerBondage Boutique Beginners 10 Inch Rubber Flogger Great Rayberry 8 out of 10