• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 7

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Saturday Lovehoney Love Me Lace Halter Bra PlumLovehoney Love Me Lace Halter Bra Plum Beautiful! InTheCorner 9 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney BASICS Triple Cock Ring Set (3 Pack)Lovehoney BASICS Triple Cock Ring Set (3 Pack) Our first set of cock rings InTheCorner 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Peppermint Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Peppermint Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Great lube InTheCorner 8 out of 10
    Saturday Oh La La Cheri Red Suspender Basque and G-String SetOh La La Cheri Red Suspender Basque and G-String Set Absolutely gorgeous InTheCorner 10 out of 10
    Saturday Jelly Rancher Rippled Pleasure Butt Plug with T-Bar 4 InchJelly Rancher Rippled Pleasure Butt Plug with T-Bar 4 Inch I love this toy in me, so comfortable Ands67 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Double Delight Vibrating Double Strap OnLovehoney Double Delight Vibrating Double Strap On First pegging experience Anthdunk91 10 out of 10
    Friday Doc Johnson Spectra Gel Beaded Butt Plug 6 InchDoc Johnson Spectra Gel Beaded Butt Plug 6 Inch Jelly cbear71 5 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseLovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Smooth entry cbear71 9 out of 10
    Friday Music Legs Satin and Lace Corset with Matching G-StringMusic Legs Satin and Lace Corset with Matching G-String Great quality - comes up quite small! Misty_Fogg 6 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Fantasy Dirty Mind French Maid CostumeLovehoney Fantasy Dirty Mind French Maid Costume When in Paris laukward 10 out of 10
    Friday Let's Fool Around Sex DiceLet's Fool Around Sex Dice Hilarious but great laukward 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Lifelike Silicone 5.5 Inch Black Dildo with Suction CupLovehoney Lifelike Silicone 5.5 Inch Black Dildo with Suction Cup Great for couples Dragon.Love 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Classic Silicone Large Butt PlugLovehoney Classic Silicone Large Butt Plug Perfect for couples Dragon.Love 10 out of 10
    Friday Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules)Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules) Mood pill Mrs Redstock 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 7 Inch G-Spot DildoLovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 7 Inch G-Spot Dildo Brilliant for beginners PandoraFox 9 out of 10
    Friday Double Tip Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 DildosDouble Tip Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 Dildos Amazing Gemini-89 10 out of 10
    Friday Fetish Fantasy Elite Silicone Ball Cinch with Anal BeadsFetish Fantasy Elite Silicone Ball Cinch with Anal Beads He loved it Gemini-89 10 out of 10