• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Thursday Slimfit Anal Probe Butt Plug 5.5 InchSlimfit Anal Probe Butt Plug 5.5 Inch Slimfit anal probe Jadzia 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock Ring Nice new toy Matthew And Lizzy 7 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Open Back Sheer Lace Knickers with StrapsLovehoney Open Back Sheer Lace Knickers with Straps My absolute best buy for lingerie stephiski 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Intense TicklersLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Intense Ticklers Noisy but nice AsYouWish! 6 out of 10
    Thursday Jelly Boobs Sexy SweetsJelly Boobs Sexy Sweets Tasty treats CharlieDA 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral VibratorLovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator The Perfect Clitoral Vibrator - Absolutely subtle yet powerful Minkish Minx 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Cherry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60gLovehoney Cherry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60g Candle aamyjjane 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love EggLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love Egg Love egg aamyjjane 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Gold Jiggle Balls 56gLovehoney BASICS Gold Jiggle Balls 56g Jiggle balls aamyjjane 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock Ring Brilliant aamyjjane 10 out of 10
    Thursday Annabelle Knight Shhh! Vibrating KnickersAnnabelle Knight Shhh! Vibrating Knickers Absolute fun and fancy Minkish Minx 8 out of 10
    Thursday Fifty Shades of Grey Beyond Aroused Kegel Balls SetFifty Shades of Grey Beyond Aroused Kegel Balls Set Perfect for Beginners and Intermediate Users Minkish Minx 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lelo Mia 2 USB Rechargeable Clitoral VibratorLelo Mia 2 USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Definitely luxury Kittycat102 9 out of 10
    Thursday Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Female)Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Female) You'd be crazy not to buy it Friday13 9 out of 10
    Thursday Bondage Boutique Leather Pleasure HandcuffsBondage Boutique Leather Pleasure Handcuffs Feminine, fuzzy and fun HappyLezzies 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney G-Spot Pleaser Magic Wand AttachmentLovehoney G-Spot Pleaser Magic Wand Attachment Took the wand to the next level OwnedByMiss 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Oh! Rabbit Silicone G-Spot Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Oh! Rabbit Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator Oh CatAlly 10 out of 10
    Thursday Bondage Boutique Intermediate Faux Leather Ankle CuffsBondage Boutique Intermediate Faux Leather Ankle Cuffs Nowhere to run! HappyLezzies 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Wow - the noises my wife made OwnedByMiss 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Spanking PaddleLovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Spanking Paddle Great for beginners HappyLezzies 10 out of 10