• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday TENGA Egg Keith Haring DanceTENGA Egg Keith Haring Dance He loved it, and no more arm ache for me a.runcible 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker ExtremeLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Extreme Good for a change DansAddicted 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Get Started Beginner's Anal KitLovehoney Get Started Beginner's Anal Kit Great intro to anal play sexual_explorer 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Sportsheets Satin Blindfold and Cuff Bondage SetSportsheets Satin Blindfold and Cuff Bondage Set Lovers lace MrsMcX 5 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseLovehoney Bedtime Medium Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Bedtime Buddy WakkaWakka 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Bedtime Large Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseLovehoney Bedtime Large Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Now that's large pinkanimal 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Doc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Large Cock 10.5 InchDoc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Large Cock 10.5 Inch The ride of my life manth 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Ebony Vibrating Prostate MassagerEbony Vibrating Prostate Massager Ebony Vibrating Review Horny 24/7 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Earthly Body Dare to be Bare Soothing Miracle Oil 30mlEarthly Body Dare to be Bare Soothing Miracle Oil 30ml Wow Sugarback 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Beginners Silent Spank Furry PaddleBondage Boutique Beginners Silent Spank Furry Paddle Not so silent MrsMcX 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Monkey Spanker Vibrating Male MasturbatorMonkey Spanker Vibrating Male Masturbator Awesome Orgasm Harry888 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fleshlight Sex in a Can O'Doyle's StoutFleshlight Sex in a Can O'Doyle's Stout Fleshlight Sex Review Horny 24/7 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fleshlight Sex in a Can Lady LagerFleshlight Sex in a Can Lady Lager Great First Fleshlight Experience Jim T 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Very happy rabbit Susie floosy 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique PVC Ball GagBondage Boutique PVC Ball Gag Pretty Good Deal blur 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Icicles No 25 Smooth Glass Butt PlugIcicles No 25 Smooth Glass Butt Plug Shamazinggg PoleBe1990 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Pleasure Intensified Silicone Anal BeadsFifty Shades of Grey Pleasure Intensified Silicone Anal Beads Amazing and luxurious pinkanimal 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Submit to Me Beginners Bondage KitFifty Shades of Grey Submit to Me Beginners Bondage Kit Great first bondage kit Dota 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Comfortably Numb Spearmint Oral Sex Mints 25gComfortably Numb Spearmint Oral Sex Mints 25g Best BJ ever married experimenter 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Realistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseRealistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Great intermediate plug Gabriel 10 out of 10