• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Friday Oh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Lace Trim Basque SetOh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Lace Trim Basque Set Makes the best of a bad job in my case Vintage lover 9 out of 10
    Friday Doc Johnson Titanmen The Rumpy Smooth Butt Plug 6.5 InchDoc Johnson Titanmen The Rumpy Smooth Butt Plug 6.5 Inch Fantastic lunar_shards 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Vibrating Inflatable Butt PlugLovehoney Vibrating Inflatable Butt Plug Not nearly as scary as it looks KitKat94 8 out of 10
    Friday Fantasy Curve Plus Size Underwired Embroidered Bustier SetFantasy Curve Plus Size Underwired Embroidered Bustier Set Check the sizing Vintage lover 8 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100ml Perfect addition to any collection KitKat94 9 out of 10
    Friday Seven 'til Midnight Plus Size Sweet Sins Sheer Mesh and Lace Bustier SetSeven 'til Midnight Plus Size Sweet Sins Sheer Mesh and Lace Bustier Set Stunning but a poor fit Vintage lover 6 out of 10
    Friday Cottelli Suspender Stockings with Embroidered Lace TopsCottelli Suspender Stockings with Embroidered Lace Tops Beautiful stocking Vintage lover 10 out of 10
    Friday Doc Johnson Good Head Deep Throat Spray 59mlDoc Johnson Good Head Deep Throat Spray 59ml Ummm not for me Vintage lover 6 out of 10
    Friday EXS Air Thin Condoms (12 Pack)EXS Air Thin Condoms (12 Pack) Good product Keeping the Spark alive 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator The best thing I have ever bought Vintage lover 9 out of 10
    Friday Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot USB Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorFifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Wow Keeping the Spark alive 8 out of 10
    Friday Jelly Rancher Pleasure Beginner's Butt Plug with Suction Cup 3 InchJelly Rancher Pleasure Beginner's Butt Plug with Suction Cup 3 Inch Good starter youngcouple26 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Crotchless Pearl ThongLovehoney Crotchless Pearl Thong Sexy youngcouple26 10 out of 10
    Friday Liquid Silk Lube 250mlLiquid Silk Lube 250ml Awesome gaz69 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Love Me Lace Babydoll and G-String RedLovehoney Love Me Lace Babydoll and G-String Red Wow Mercian36 8 out of 10
    Friday Happy Rabbit Ring 5 Function USB Rechargeable Cock RingHappy Rabbit Ring 5 Function USB Rechargeable Cock Ring Somewhat disappointing Bakeboy 5 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney BASICS Mini VibratorLovehoney BASICS Mini Vibrator Amazing for beginners blackrabbitalice 8 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt PlugLovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug So, so pleased with this KitKat94 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney BASICS Realistic Dildo Vibrator 8 InchLovehoney BASICS Realistic Dildo Vibrator 8 Inch Basic doesn't mean bad TarnishChris 8 out of 10