• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Sunday Lovehoney Thrill Me Ribbon Slot & Mesh Bustier SetLovehoney Thrill Me Ribbon Slot & Mesh Bustier Set Amazingly sexy stefwright1988 9 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Fabric Rose PetalsLovehoney Fabric Rose Petals Perfect petals ScotiaTiger 10 out of 10
    Sunday Doc Johnson Realistic Squirting Dildo 5.5 InchDoc Johnson Realistic Squirting Dildo 5.5 Inch Prepare for a dark chocolate beast Anonymous Lady 8 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney BASICS Love Bullet VibratorLovehoney BASICS Love Bullet Vibrator Just bought my second one poisonbubblegum 10 out of 10
    Sunday Sex Slave Bondage BlindfoldSex Slave Bondage Blindfold It's basic but fun stefwright1988 8 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney BASICS Anal BeadsLovehoney BASICS Anal Beads Surprisingly enjoyable luckygal 10 out of 10
    Sunday Comfortably Numb Spearmint Oral Sex Mints 25gComfortably Numb Spearmint Oral Sex Mints 25g Works surprisingly well! poisonbubblegum 10 out of 10
    Sunday Sex & Mischief Breathable Ball GagSex & Mischief Breathable Ball Gag Great for beginners stefwright1988 10 out of 10
    Sunday Japanese Stretchy Penis Sleeve SetJapanese Stretchy Penis Sleeve Set Super item stefwright1988 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Magic Cock Rings (6 Pack)Lovehoney Magic Cock Rings (6 Pack) Recommend each and every one of them luckygal 10 out of 10
    Sunday Bad Kitty 5 Piece Bondage KitBad Kitty 5 Piece Bondage Kit Perfect set for a real bad kitty stefwright1988 10 out of 10
    Sunday Bondage Boutique Beginners Soft Collar and LeadBondage Boutique Beginners Soft Collar and Lead Just call me Sir stefwright1988 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Criss-Cross Strap Crotchless Fishnet BodystockingLovehoney Criss-Cross Strap Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking Looks amazing! So sexy stefwright1988 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator Powerful and reasonably quiet missMay01 9 out of 10
    Sunday DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Tweezers and Clit Clamp with ChainDOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Tweezers and Clit Clamp with Chain Biggest surprise I've ever had a whim on Silken Assassin 9 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal ProberLovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal Prober Wow oh wow stefwright1988 9 out of 10
    Sunday Coquette Stretch Lace Skirt with SuspendersCoquette Stretch Lace Skirt with Suspenders Flattering, sexy and confidence boosting skirt! AsYouWish! 10 out of 10
    Sunday Teagan Presley Fleshlight Girls LotusTeagan Presley Fleshlight Girls Lotus Feels amazing TangledLover 9 out of 10
    Sunday Realistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup BaseRealistic Penis Butt Plug with Suction Cup Base Lots of fun Ali and Jayne 8 out of 10
    Sunday Quickie Cuffs Super-Strong Medium Silicone RestraintsQuickie Cuffs Super-Strong Medium Silicone Restraints So easy Ali and Jayne 10 out of 10