• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Nipple SuckersLovehoney BASICS Nipple Suckers Sensitive I wanna be Jessica rabbit 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225mlLovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225ml Essential Rhianna 7 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225mlLovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225ml New to anal Supersex 9 out of 10
    Tuesday China Brush Delay Solution 3mlChina Brush Delay Solution 3ml Amazing stuff Cottieboo 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Doc Johnson Jeff Stryker Cock and Balls Realistic DildoDoc Johnson Jeff Stryker Cock and Balls Realistic Dildo New best friend Nic c 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Coquette Kissable Embroidered See Through ChemiseCoquette Kissable Embroidered See Through Chemise Certainly makes me feel kissable Lola Mahou 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Two Knotty Boys Showing You the RopesTwo Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes Easy to follow with great tips PEH 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Baci Lingerie Naughty Schoolgirl Lingerie SetBaci Lingerie Naughty Schoolgirl Lingerie Set A new favourite Dubliner 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Doc Johnson UR3 Jessie Andrews Realistic VaginaDoc Johnson UR3 Jessie Andrews Realistic Vagina Fantastic Darryl S 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Doc Johnson UR3 Jessie Andrews Realistic VaginaDoc Johnson UR3 Jessie Andrews Realistic Vagina The first I ever bought Bigboytex 10 out of 10
    Tuesday ONE 576 Sensations Condoms (12 Pack)ONE 576 Sensations Condoms (12 Pack) Very good LiamP97 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Seven Til Midnight Resist Me Wet Look and Lace Bra SetSeven Til Midnight Resist Me Wet Look and Lace Bra Set Sexiest bra and knickers set to date Peitho 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fantasy Island Textured Silicone Anal Beads 11 InchFantasy Island Textured Silicone Anal Beads 11 Inch Wow Bigboytex 9 out of 10
    Tuesday DOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Loop Nipple Clamps with ChainDOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Loop Nipple Clamps with Chain Put a bit of oooooh into your nipples pinkanimal 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Flavoured Lube Bumper Pack (20 x 5ml Sachets)Lovehoney Flavoured Lube Bumper Pack (20 x 5ml Sachets) Tasty Emmy109 7 out of 10
    Tuesday Tracey Cox EDGE Water-Based Lubricant 100mlTracey Cox EDGE Water-Based Lubricant 100ml Over The Edge With Tracey kc. 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Silencer 6 Function USB Rechargeable Bullet VibratorLovehoney Silencer 6 Function USB Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Weak SAE78 1 out of 10
    Tuesday Original Small Steel Ben Wa BallsOriginal Small Steel Ben Wa Balls Good balls Vanilla91 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Powerful Pocket VibratorLovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator Likey sammiexxx 7 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot VibratorLovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator Not bad sammiexxx 5 out of 10