• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 5

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Wednesday Silly Willy LipstickSilly Willy Lipstick Excellent product Annie Annoymous 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Hustler Lingerie Crotchless Knickers with Cage BackHustler Lingerie Crotchless Knickers with Cage Back Very different and sexy snowboardbabe 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Pussy Cat Orgasm Balm 7gPussy Cat Orgasm Balm 7g Very sensitive dizzydebbie69 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Butt Tingler Vibrating Butt PlugButt Tingler Vibrating Butt Plug Amazing horny manc 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator Perfect Helen_3756 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator Very stimulating changeme 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock 12.5 Inch Hung Dildo AttachmentDoc Johnson Vac-U-Lock 12.5 Inch Hung Dildo Attachment OMG feels so good anal lover couple 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure BallsFifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls Wonderful naughtybutnicex3 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey Drive Me Crazy Glass Massage WandFifty Shades of Grey Drive Me Crazy Glass Massage Wand Amazing naughtybutnicex3 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist TieFifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Soft, Sensual Bondage Scorpius12 9 out of 10
    Wednesday Fifty Shades of Grey Soothe Me After Spanking Cream 50mlFifty Shades of Grey Soothe Me After Spanking Cream 50ml Soothing After Sex Cream LibraLover 10 out of 10
    Wednesday Lelo Mona 2 Luxury Rechargeable G-Spot VibratorLelo Mona 2 Luxury Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator The best thing to happen to my G-spot MissEevee 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey The Foil Packet Condoms (12 Pack) A great bedroom essential nat139 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist TieFifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Great for a novice Gbro 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist TieFifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Lovely Satin Restraint LibraLover 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist TieFifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Allurement 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Sweet Sting Riding CropFifty Shades of Grey Sweet Sting Riding Crop Whipping up a storm TheMinxyMilly 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Doc Johnson Good Head UR3 Helping Head Blow Job StrokerDoc Johnson Good Head UR3 Helping Head Blow Job Stroker Great cheat/help when needed grimejc 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love RingFifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love Ring Another quality Fifty Shades product happygooner 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Durex Play Sweet Strawberry Lubricant 60mlDurex Play Sweet Strawberry Lubricant 60ml Sweet but sticky brazil 6 out of 10