• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 5

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Sweet Streak Parisian Ruffles Lace-Up Bustier G-String and Skirt SetSweet Streak Parisian Ruffles Lace-Up Bustier G-String and Skirt Set Great, looks sexy and definitely had approval snowboardbabe 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Sex & Mischief Satin BlindfoldSex & Mischief Satin Blindfold Great fun Kinky chef 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Dreamgirl Black Diamond Plus Size Crotchless BodystockingDreamgirl Black Diamond Plus Size Crotchless Bodystocking Perfect pa92 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Over-The-Door Position RestraintsBondage Boutique Over-The-Door Position Restraints Great for my cuck Little Ms Naughty 10 out of 10
    Yesterday The Dominant by Tara Sue Me (Book 2: The Submissive Trilogy)The Dominant by Tara Sue Me (Book 2: The Submissive Trilogy) Two sides to every story blonde vixen13 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings SetLovehoney All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings Set Can I wear it every day? Lovehoney - Stephanie 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Beginners Small Ball GagBondage Boutique Beginners Small Ball Gag Small Redroco 1 out of 10
    Yesterday Maia Marcia 10 Function Silicone Mini Rabbit VibratorMaia Marcia 10 Function Silicone Mini Rabbit Vibrator Good Jimboo 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Annabelle Knight Wow! Powerful Classic VibratorAnnabelle Knight Wow! Powerful Classic Vibrator Definitely has the wow factor LindaW567 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Tasty yum RDS102 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Chocolate Orange Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Chocolate Orange Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Tasted more of lube than chocolate orange Naughtybutnice81 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Tatiana Open Cup Bra and Tie Side Brief SetTatiana Open Cup Bra and Tie Side Brief Set I'm dreaming of a red... Kink-mas The Baroness 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Lockable Toy Case MediumLovehoney Lockable Toy Case Medium Must-have for your toys HarleenQuinzel 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Feather TicklerLovehoney Feather Tickler Surprised FrozenAngel 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Screaming O Open Faced Textured Male StrokerScreaming O Open Faced Textured Male Stroker Surprisingly fun DavidB1986 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Mandy Mystery Plus Size Crotchless Fishnet BodystockingMandy Mystery Plus Size Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking Slightly weird shape pa92 2 out of 10
    Yesterday Tracey Cox Supersex USB Rechargeable Love RingTracey Cox Supersex USB Rechargeable Love Ring Lord of the cock rings Kaiser 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Nipple SuckersLovehoney BASICS Nipple Suckers Wow t88ts1 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fever Over The Knee Opaque Hold-UpsFever Over The Knee Opaque Hold-Ups Silky whiteness emzypop 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fever Over The Knee Opaque Hold-UpsFever Over The Knee Opaque Hold-Ups Very nice xoEmilyox 10 out of 10