• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 5

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Midnight Velvet Duo Ben Wa BallsMidnight Velvet Duo Ben Wa Balls Thank you 50 Shades! Little&Loud 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Soft Satin Blackout BlindfoldLovehoney Tease Me Soft Satin Blackout Blindfold Absolutely brilliant HarryMuto 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger WhipLovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger Whip Tender flogger Rooney 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Passion Beltis Mini Wet Look DressPassion Beltis Mini Wet Look Dress OMG mjspink 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator My secret love affair with my Bob Little&Loud 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator Mind-blowing Amy91 8 out of 10
    Yesterday The Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot VibratorThe Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot Vibrator The Mighty O TiffB 9 out of 10
    Yesterday The Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot VibratorThe Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot Vibrator Hits the spot rowansberries 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love RingFifty Shades of Grey Yours and Mine Vibrating Silicone Love Ring Best cock ring ever! MaryK 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Something Forbidden Silicone Butt PlugFifty Shades of Grey Something Forbidden Silicone Butt Plug Forbidden but oh so good MaryK 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure BallsFifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls Interesting feeling MaryK 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Earthly Body Massage Oil 30mlEarthly Body Massage Oil 30ml Relaxing, quality product Cupcakes4 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Ribbed Sensual Glass DildoLovehoney Ribbed Sensual Glass Dildo A Popping Whopper rjenn 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Ribbed Sensual Glass DildoLovehoney Ribbed Sensual Glass Dildo Smooth sweetncrafty 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Tantus Feeldoe Classic Vibrating Silicone Double DildoTantus Feeldoe Classic Vibrating Silicone Double Dildo A good toy for strapping on, especially with a harness 888paramour888 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Baci Lingerie Floral Lace BoyshortsBaci Lingerie Floral Lace Boyshorts Yay Cmaru 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump SetLovehoney BASICS 10-Piece Nipple Pump Set Sorry, just not for me Peitho 5 out of 10
    Tuesday Beauty Night Avanua Donna Wet Look ChemiseBeauty Night Avanua Donna Wet Look Chemise Lovely item, design fault 337 2 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Flavoured Lube Bumper Pack (20 x 5ml Sachets)Lovehoney Flavoured Lube Bumper Pack (20 x 5ml Sachets) Excellent bumper bundle yesyesyesyesyes 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fetish Fantasy Head Teazer Vibrating Oral Sex SimulatorFetish Fantasy Head Teazer Vibrating Oral Sex Simulator Appearances are deceiving Darius 10 out of 10