• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 5

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Sunday Fetish Fantasy Stainless Steel Wartenberg PinwheelFetish Fantasy Stainless Steel Wartenberg Pinwheel No fetish fantasy for me delilahxx 1 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker XtremeLovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Xtreme Gripping scotty77 5 out of 10
    Sunday Livia Corsetti Luna Satin and Lace Babydoll and Thong SetLivia Corsetti Luna Satin and Lace Babydoll and Thong Set I love it Bajer 10 out of 10
    Sunday Fetish Fantasy Spreader Bar and Handcuff SetFetish Fantasy Spreader Bar and Handcuff Set Spreader Bar Daniel E 9 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy BagLovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Good MarriedSoldier 8 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Oh! Multispeed Vibrating Love Ring (2 Pack)Lovehoney Oh! Multispeed Vibrating Love Ring (2 Pack) Surprisingly good xkirstykore 9 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Beaded Anal Wand VibratorLovehoney Bionic Bullet Beaded Anal Wand Vibrator Brilliant little vibrator glover11 7 out of 10
    Sunday Jolie Pleasures Mini Butt Plug with Finger LoopJolie Pleasures Mini Butt Plug with Finger Loop Perfect toy sss9226 9 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney BASICS 6 Inch Suction Cup Realistic DildoLovehoney BASICS 6 Inch Suction Cup Realistic Dildo My favourite dildo ever delilahxx 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney BASICS 6 Inch Suction Cup Realistic DildoLovehoney BASICS 6 Inch Suction Cup Realistic Dildo Excellent beginner product Babydoll_19 9 out of 10
    Sunday Pheromone Natural Spray to Attract Men 10mlPheromone Natural Spray to Attract Men 10ml No effect wildflower 1 out of 10
    Sunday Male Cobeco Relax Anal Lubricant 250mlMale Cobeco Relax Anal Lubricant 250ml Male anal relax lubricant Bajer 10 out of 10
    Sunday Stimul8 Orgasm Gel 30mlStimul8 Orgasm Gel 30ml I love this feeling delilahxx 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Realistic Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Happy Rabbit Realistic Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Battery saver indeed emberz 3 out of 10
    Sunday Dr Joel Kaplan 6.5 Inch Vibrating Prostate MassagerDr Joel Kaplan 6.5 Inch Vibrating Prostate Massager Okay for first timer glover11 4 out of 10
    Sunday Dr Joel Kaplan 6.5 Inch Vibrating Prostate MassagerDr Joel Kaplan 6.5 Inch Vibrating Prostate Massager Orgasmic for men and women SexySophie 10 out of 10
    Sunday Music Legs Sexy Black Dress with Peephole EffectMusic Legs Sexy Black Dress with Peephole Effect Music Legs? Sex on legs Lola-O 10 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Peppermint Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Peppermint Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Love this glover11 10 out of 10
    Sunday Hustler Sexy Chemise and Thong SetHustler Sexy Chemise and Thong Set Bloom like a rose Kohitsuji 6 out of 10
    Sunday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet T-Bar Vibrating Butt Plug LargeLovehoney Bionic Bullet T-Bar Vibrating Butt Plug Large Step up Lollipop ;) 7 out of 10