• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 4

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Friday Shades of Love Herbal Enhancing Pill for Her (1 Capsule)Shades of Love Herbal Enhancing Pill for Her (1 Capsule) Poor Embrun 3 out of 10
    Friday Clone-A-Willy Kit Glow In The Dark Green Vibrator Moulding KitClone-A-Willy Kit Glow In The Dark Green Vibrator Moulding Kit awesome starlight1982 10 out of 10
    Friday Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules)Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules) Good!! Embrun 6 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney BASICS Mini Double Penetration DildoLovehoney BASICS Mini Double Penetration Dildo Bit disappointed Cheeky93 6 out of 10
    Friday Clitoriffic Clitoral VibratorClitoriffic Clitoral Vibrator OMG jftv 10 out of 10
    Friday Sextreme 6mm Double Ended Stainless Steel Ribbed Urethral DilatorSextreme 6mm Double Ended Stainless Steel Ribbed Urethral Dilator Awesome experience PetrosP 9 out of 10
    Friday King Cock Ultra Realistic Double Penetrator Dildo with Suction CupKing Cock Ultra Realistic Double Penetrator Dildo with Suction Cup Simply awesome jftv 10 out of 10
    Friday Si Novelties 16 Inch Extreme Dildo with Suction CupSi Novelties 16 Inch Extreme Dildo with Suction Cup A bit extreme jftv 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney BASICS Anal BeadsLovehoney BASICS Anal Beads Great fun Toucanplayatthatkink 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet VibratorLovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet Vibrator Super speed, super intense SHoughton367 8 out of 10
    Friday Extreme Chin Dildo Strap-On Sex ToyExtreme Chin Dildo Strap-On Sex Toy I'm a chinjitsu master AnimeLord69 10 out of 10
    Friday Doc Johnson Mood Naughty Small Silicone Butt PlugDoc Johnson Mood Naughty Small Silicone Butt Plug Great for beginners, endless possibilities Toucanplayatthatkink 10 out of 10
    Friday Leg Avenue Reversible Opaque Suspender Bodystocking  With Leopard TrimLeg Avenue Reversible Opaque Suspender Bodystocking With Leopard Trim Hot PrincessHawks 9 out of 10
    Friday Bendy Friend Extra Quiet 10 Function Realistic Vibrator 6.5 InchBendy Friend Extra Quiet 10 Function Realistic Vibrator 6.5 Inch Good not great Grumpygit87 4 out of 10
    Friday Tracey Cox Supersex Love Water-Based Lubricant 100mlTracey Cox Supersex Love Water-Based Lubricant 100ml It's not a lubricant Userlh 1 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Tease Me Nipple Rings with Heart CharmsLovehoney Tease Me Nipple Rings with Heart Charms Bit disappointing chaosmaker 6 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney 5 Inch Slimline Silicone Dildo with Suction CupLovehoney 5 Inch Slimline Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup New to pegging Toucanplayatthatkink 10 out of 10
    Friday Rocks Off Ammunition RO-80mm Bullet VibratorRocks Off Ammunition RO-80mm Bullet Vibrator My first sex toy SexyChloe69 8 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Waterproof Cock RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Waterproof Cock Ring Very tight SexyChloe69 2 out of 10
    Friday Nalone Wave Thrusting and Pulsating USB Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorNalone Wave Thrusting and Pulsating USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Very Large SexyChloe69 6 out of 10