• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 4

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Real Rapture Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 5 InchReal Rapture Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 5 Inch I like it TopCat21 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Gold Metallic Lady Lustfinger Mini VibratorLovehoney BASICS Gold Metallic Lady Lustfinger Mini Vibrator Bit of a letdown TopCat21 1 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Gold Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Gold Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Don't do anything for me Sexy shell 2 out of 10
    Thursday Rene Rofe Bombshell Boudoir Lace Seduction DD+ BraRene Rofe Bombshell Boudoir Lace Seduction DD+ Bra New Favourite Bra Cmaru 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Cherry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60gLovehoney Cherry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60g Exactly what it says on the tin Arsyssi 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Kama Sutra Playing CardsLovehoney Kama Sutra Playing Cards Fun, but a bit of a novelty redkite20 6 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Vanilla Flavour Edible Massage Oil 30mlLovehoney Vanilla Flavour Edible Massage Oil 30ml A little goes a long way Lovehoney - Lucy R 8 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Strawberry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60gLovehoney Strawberry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60g Strawberry, sweet and good enough to eat... well, almost Lovehoney - Chelsea 7 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney Strawberry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60gLovehoney Strawberry Flavour Lickable Massage Candle 60g Smells like strawberry jelly AliMc 8 out of 10
    Thursday Sexy Men Playing CardsSexy Men Playing Cards I rename these 'unsexy men' playing cards Miss Stripes 1 out of 10
    Thursday Toy Joy Duo of Glass Love BallsToy Joy Duo of Glass Love Balls Weighty work out kinky-for-you 10 out of 10
    Thursday Rene Rofe Revealing Lace Bra and Crotchless Thong SetRene Rofe Revealing Lace Bra and Crotchless Thong Set A truly lovely set Pear5 10 out of 10
    Thursday Earthly Body Massage Oil 30mlEarthly Body Massage Oil 30ml Cherry massage oil Hatto27 7 out of 10
    Thursday Fifty Shades of Grey Please, Sir FloggerFifty Shades of Grey Please, Sir Flogger Fifty shades of sexy DukeHam 9 out of 10
    Thursday Allure XOXO Peek-a-Boo Bra and Crotchless G-String SetAllure XOXO Peek-a-Boo Bra and Crotchless G-String Set Gosh stamford 10 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls First for me milly mantha 9 out of 10
    Thursday Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Allurement 10 out of 10
    Thursday WET Original Lubricant 100mlWET Original Lubricant 100ml Solid water-based lube hannimal 8 out of 10
    Thursday KY Jelly 113mlKY Jelly 113ml Good standard lube hannimal 7 out of 10
    Thursday Sensual Intimates Intent Body & Massage Oil Bali 100mlSensual Intimates Intent Body & Massage Oil Bali 100ml Scented body and massage oil 69'er 9 out of 10