• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 4

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday DOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Nipple ClampsDOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Nipple Clamps Time consuming Amz123 4 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis PumpLovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis Pump This toy is an amazing buy gtbag7 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist RestraintsLovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist Restraints Tie and tease Purring-Pussy 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Cock Locker Inflatable Large Butt PlugCock Locker Inflatable Large Butt Plug No room left Toyboy3 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Oh La La Cheri Bandage Bra and Skirt SetOh La La Cheri Bandage Bra and Skirt Set Comfy hmc 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Blown Away Suction Cup Realistic Dildo with Balls 7 InchBlown Away Suction Cup Realistic Dildo with Balls 7 Inch Over the head... to total pleasure djrdavies 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp with ChainBondage Boutique Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp with Chain Nipple and Clit Clamp Delight Davy Jones 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Beginners Soft Wrist CuffsBondage Boutique Beginners Soft Wrist Cuffs Great starter cuffs djrdavies 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Swoon Drive Me Balmy Arousal Balm 20gSwoon Drive Me Balmy Arousal Balm 20g Heightens sensation 17thCenturyVenus 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Maximus Anal Lubricant 50mlMaximus Anal Lubricant 50ml Great lube sweetcheeks1 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Liquid Silk Lube 250mlLiquid Silk Lube 250ml Excellent lubricant - easily the best available djrdavies 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Durex Play Massage 2-in-1 Sensual Personal Lubricant 200mlDurex Play Massage 2-in-1 Sensual Personal Lubricant 200ml Great lube, not so good for massage 17thCenturyVenus 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Silicone Tip Adjustable Nipple ClampsLovehoney Tease Me Silicone Tip Adjustable Nipple Clamps Pretty little clamps sweetcheeks1 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love EggLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love Egg Powerful erikast2119 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Soft Cotton Black Shibari Rope 10 MetreBondage Boutique Soft Cotton Black Shibari Rope 10 Metre All tied up sweetcheeks1 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Cupid's Mini Bullet VibratorCupid's Mini Bullet Vibrator Amazing Misscool-cat 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Anal BeadsLovehoney BASICS Anal Beads First time beads sweetcheeks1 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Happy Rabbit 2 Natural USB Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorHappy Rabbit 2 Natural USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Happy Lady sars 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorFifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Uncountable shades of pleasure LimaJuliet 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Girl Next Door Pocket Pal Realistic Vagina MasturbatorGirl Next Door Pocket Pal Realistic Vagina Masturbator Can't decide if I like this or not Terri JJ 6 out of 10