• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 4

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Lovehoney Deluxe Black Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Deluxe Black Magic Wand Vibrator Magic touch Maturemale57 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis PumpLovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis Pump Good for a first timer Kinkycourt 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis PumpLovehoney BASICS Strong Suction Penis Pump Surprisingly it works Vonns40 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Fleshlight Powder Renewer 118mlFleshlight Powder Renewer 118ml A must-buy Rumble Bee 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Buddy Butt PlugLovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Buddy Butt Plug There's a first time for everything accia 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bluebella Chrissy Cami and Shorts SetBluebella Chrissy Cami and Shorts Set These are now my 'come to bed' pyjamas crazy horse 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Handheld Body MassagerLovehoney Handheld Body Massager Great swingshell 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Mini Magic Wand Vibrator Pocket Rocket toybox-treasure 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Le Rêve 7 Function Clitoral Vibrator with Rabbit EarsLe Rêve 7 Function Clitoral Vibrator with Rabbit Ears Flicks to keep sensations alive naynay1 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Nipple Ring with Balls (Twin Pack)Nipple Ring with Balls (Twin Pack) Didn't think much of this Tanya chex 2 out of 10
    Yesterday Nipple Ring with Balls (Twin Pack)Nipple Ring with Balls (Twin Pack) Disappointing Purring-Pussy 2 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Bondage TapeLovehoney Tease Me Bondage Tape Tease Me Tape hannahscott 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Silver HandcuffsLovehoney Tease Me Silver Handcuffs Perfect to add a little spice Lucymalou 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Classified French Maid DressClassified French Maid Dress Feel good outfit Jasschloe 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Pjur Bodyglide Original Silicone-Based Lubricant 100mlPjur Bodyglide Original Silicone-Based Lubricant 100ml Super silky rocketron 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Fleshlight Fleshlube Water-Based Lubricant 30mlFleshlight Fleshlube Water-Based Lubricant 30ml It goes and goes and goes Rumble Bee 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fever Sexy Santa Dress with Hat and ShrugFever Sexy Santa Dress with Hat and Shrug Just call me Mrs Claus pinkanimal 5 out of 10
    Yesterday Shag Factory Go Glow Vibrating Love RingShag Factory Go Glow Vibrating Love Ring First cock ring experience CupcakeCutie 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lelo Smart Wand Large Rechargeable VibratorLelo Smart Wand Large Rechargeable Vibrator Supernova climactic ride - every time Anonymous Lady 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Oscillating Textured Duo Ben Wa BallsOscillating Textured Duo Ben Wa Balls Something different Miss'G-x 8 out of 10