• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 3

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday 10 Function Waterproof G-Spot Flexi Vibrator10 Function Waterproof G-Spot Flexi Vibrator Heaven, pure heaven Jenn2203 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Tracey Cox Supersex Beginner's Bondage Tape Double PackTracey Cox Supersex Beginner's Bondage Tape Double Pack A great way to begin exploring bondage pixpix 10 out of 10
    Yesterday The Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot VibratorThe Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot Vibrator Don't let the small size fool you Maple Miss 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist TieFifty Shades of Grey Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie Soft, silky, sexy fun Kags 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Hot Massage RocksLovehoney Hot Massage Rocks Bit small, but still good Kags 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Hot Massage RocksLovehoney Hot Massage Rocks Massage Rocks Mr & Mrs X 5 out of 10
    Yesterday Colt Shower Shot Spraying Water Dildo DoucheColt Shower Shot Spraying Water Dildo Douche Shower Dildo Mr & Mrs X 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator Oh my wow Bex1912 10 out of 10
    Yesterday TENGA Egg WavyTENGA Egg Wavy Brilliant solo fun pod girl 8 out of 10
    Yesterday TENGA Egg WavyTENGA Egg Wavy Wow BIG_BOSS 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Nipple SuckersLovehoney BASICS Nipple Suckers Look daft, but feel good Kags 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Crotchless Lace Thong with Removable Suspender StrapsLovehoney Crotchless Lace Thong with Removable Suspender Straps Hidden Surprise Bunny Rider 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Love Me Lace Crotchless Brazillian Knickers BlackLovehoney Love Me Lace Crotchless Brazillian Knickers Black Love me LibraLover 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Black Satin Drawstring Toy BagLovehoney Black Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Perfect fit black satin bag S3x0nL3gs 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack) Stilled me Shadow Collector 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack) But where is my sexy tartan pattern? SebastianMelmoth 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Bullet Vibrating Butt PlugLovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Bullet Vibrating Butt Plug Fantastically powerful plug dormarob 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal ProberLovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal Prober A brilliant place to start Baby Grizzling 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Spartacus Heavy Metal Dual Cock RingsSpartacus Heavy Metal Dual Cock Rings Best Cock Ring on the Market Mr & Mrs X 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Si Novelties 16 Inch Extreme Dildo with Suction CupSi Novelties 16 Inch Extreme Dildo with Suction Cup Trying to love every inch paulus 9 out of 10