• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 3

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Tuesday Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Realistic Dildo 6 InchLovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Realistic Dildo 6 Inch Just arrived Slversam 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt PlugLovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Plug Love LittleLily 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone DildoLovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone Dildo Dildo beginner Blondebeauty 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Mounty Super Strong Suction Cup Clitoral VibratorMounty Super Strong Suction Cup Clitoral Vibrator My my LittleLily 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Nothing but Sensation Nipple SuckersFifty Shades of Grey Nothing but Sensation Nipple Suckers My nipple will see you now Boots69 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Best lube Suckmenow 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Cock RingLovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Cock Ring Feels good Suckmenow 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral VibeTracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Vibe Wow xxxjanjanxxx 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fifty Shades of Grey Wickedly Tempting USB Rechargeable Clitoral VibratorFifty Shades of Grey Wickedly Tempting USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Little but powerful xxxjanjanxxx 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Tracey Cox Supersex USB Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorTracey Cox Supersex USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Orgasmic xxxjanjanxxx 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Icicles No 48 Glass Butt Plug with Flower BaseIcicles No 48 Glass Butt Plug with Flower Base Beautiful Lil_Red_Kinkyboots 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Anais Kitten Crotchless Lace KnickersAnais Kitten Crotchless Lace Knickers Her choice and they are awesome theroo 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt PlugLovehoney BASICS Slimline Butt Plug First-time essential xxxjanjanxxx 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Oh! Feather TicklerLovehoney Oh! Feather Tickler Value for money xxxjanjanxxx 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love Ring Cheap but we are both smiling TopCat05 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand Vibrator My first wand Lil_Red_Kinkyboots 4 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Halterneck Mini DressLovehoney Halterneck Mini Dress Beautiful and comfortable sexy wear theroo 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Leg Avenue Rose Lace StockingsLeg Avenue Rose Lace Stockings She liked them, and so did I theroo 10 out of 10