• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Roza Ballerina Solaris Rococo Hold Up StockingsRoza Ballerina Solaris Rococo Hold Up Stockings Stunning Ellie22 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Cottelli Strapless Wet Look Catsuit with Diamante BeltCottelli Strapless Wet Look Catsuit with Diamante Belt You're the one that I want Dave_S 9 out of 10
    Yesterday iCollection Plus Size Halter Neck Corset Top and G-String SetiCollection Plus Size Halter Neck Corset Top and G-String Set Amazing quality CutieCurious 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lelo Antibacterial Sex Toy Cleaner Spray 60mlLelo Antibacterial Sex Toy Cleaner Spray 60ml Little bit of class for your toys Anonymous Lady 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS 7 Inch Extra Girthy Realistic DildoLovehoney BASICS 7 Inch Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo You won't believe your eyes CH 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Masks On Masquerade Mask (Twin Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey Masks On Masquerade Mask (Twin Pack) Great for the bedroom, and outside of it Little Lady 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Lockable Toy Case MediumLovehoney Lockable Toy Case Medium Classy and discreet Scorpius12 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Open Back Sheer Lace Knickers with StrapsLovehoney Open Back Sheer Lace Knickers with Straps Gorgeous Knickers! Lovehoney - Gemma 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Plus Size Love Me Lace Halter Bra BlackLovehoney Plus Size Love Me Lace Halter Bra Black Love that lace ShannonMarlene 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Plus Size Covet Me Mesh Strappy Babydoll Set BlackLovehoney Plus Size Covet Me Mesh Strappy Babydoll Set Black Sexy and Stylish Liquidsugar 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Durex Play Tingle Personal Lubricant 60mlDurex Play Tingle Personal Lubricant 60ml Not a fan LoveBug92 4 out of 10
    Yesterday Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Fishnet Lace Top Thigh High StockingsSeven Til Midnight Plus Size Fishnet Lace Top Thigh High Stockings Great Fishnet Stockings Cuddlekins 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Kiss Me Lipstick Clitoral VibratorKiss Me Lipstick Clitoral Vibrator First time buyer Lola-Kisses 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Bum Buddies Booty Bumpers Butt Plug KitBum Buddies Booty Bumpers Butt Plug Kit Not good for use Bedroom devil 1 out of 10
    Yesterday Flight by Fleshlight Male MasturbatorFlight by Fleshlight Male Masturbator If only I'd known it would be this good! Hazel Cross 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Pin Ups Betty Bombshell Orgasm Balm Cherry 7gPin Ups Betty Bombshell Orgasm Balm Cherry 7g A little goes a long way cookielover 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Advanced Leather and Silicone Pony Play Bit GagBondage Boutique Advanced Leather and Silicone Pony Play Bit Gag Keeps me quiet lovelocked 10 out of 10
    Yesterday The Training by Tara Sue Me (Book 3: The Submissive Trilogy)The Training by Tara Sue Me (Book 3: The Submissive Trilogy) Saving the best for last blonde vixen13 9 out of 10
    Monday Cottelli Sheer Suspender StockingsCottelli Sheer Suspender Stockings Love these Treasure 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Amethyst Sensual Glass Butt PlugLovehoney Amethyst Sensual Glass Butt Plug Beautiful piece, yet scary TickleMeTots 10 out of 10