• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop WhipLovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop Whip Great beginners crop blonde vixen13 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet VibratorLovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet Vibrator Really lives up to the reviews Hey y'all 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Silver HandcuffsLovehoney Tease Me Silver Handcuffs Tease Me, indeed yesyesyesyesyes 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Doc Johnson Pussy PumpDoc Johnson Pussy Pump Doc Johnson Pussy Pump sugarboobs2411 1 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline Rabbit Vibrator Exactly what you would expect SBWeeks 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Rene Rofe Crotchless Lace Shorts with Removable Suspender StrapsRene Rofe Crotchless Lace Shorts with Removable Suspender Straps Amazing Thepeaches 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Mint Chocolate Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Mint Chocolate Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Very tasty yesyesyesyesyes 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Intermediate Faux Leather Bondage Kit 5 PieceBondage Boutique Intermediate Faux Leather Bondage Kit 5 Piece New to this slapdash 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Cottelli Plus Size Sheer Lace ChemiseCottelli Plus Size Sheer Lace Chemise Cotelli Chemise Review randomladyinpink 9 out of 10
    Monday Stainless Steel 1.75 Inch Mega Wide Banded Cock RingStainless Steel 1.75 Inch Mega Wide Banded Cock Ring Mega bad boy Nofearguy 10 out of 10
    Monday Swoon Burning Desire Massage CandleSwoon Burning Desire Massage Candle Sensual MarriedSoldier 10 out of 10
    Monday Swoon Shimmy Bullet Vibrator Gift SetSwoon Shimmy Bullet Vibrator Gift Set Loved it wildangel 9 out of 10
    Monday iCollection Plus Size Jacquard Mesh and Lycra Chemise SetiCollection Plus Size Jacquard Mesh and Lycra Chemise Set Looks and feels amazing Cupcakes4 10 out of 10
    Monday Coquette Darque Chain Stimulating KnickersCoquette Darque Chain Stimulating Knickers More to these knickers than meets the eye Lingerie lovers 69 10 out of 10
    Monday MiMi by Je Joue Rechargeable Clitoral VibratorMiMi by Je Joue Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Just keeps going and going MartynL 9 out of 10
    Monday Rubber Girl Latex Wear Mini Dress with SuspendersRubber Girl Latex Wear Mini Dress with Suspenders So smooth, so shiny, so clingy fairehlights 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Happy Rabbit G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit VibratorLovehoney Happy Rabbit G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Say goodbye to your batteries Casscass 10 out of 10
    Monday Doc Johnson TitanMen Curved Master Number 1Doc Johnson TitanMen Curved Master Number 1 Comfort and quality Toy Fan 7 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Multispeed Ladyfinger 5 Inch Waterproof VibratorLovehoney Multispeed Ladyfinger 5 Inch Waterproof Vibrator Powerfully cute MissNoir 8 out of 10
    Monday Screaming O Touch Plus Clitoral Stimulator RingScreaming O Touch Plus Clitoral Stimulator Ring Was okay but not great ir1shlover 4 out of 10