• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Today Fetish IOU CardsFetish IOU Cards Great variety jenjjen1122 10 out of 10
    Today Durex Play Massage 2 in 1 Soothing Personal Lubricant 200mlDurex Play Massage 2 in 1 Soothing Personal Lubricant 200ml Bit disappointed Fun for 2 3 out of 10
    Today Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Mega RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Mega Ring Exceeds Expectations Lupina 7 out of 10
    Today Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Finger RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Finger Ring Finger blasting Cheekyweasel 10 out of 10
    Today Bad Kitty Wrist to Neck Bondage CuffsBad Kitty Wrist to Neck Bondage Cuffs Good addition to my bondage collection jenjjen1122 10 out of 10
    Today Doc Johnson Pussy PumpDoc Johnson Pussy Pump I wish we'd got this ages ago StrictlyNormal 9 out of 10
    Today Dreamgirl Red Diamond Playroom Pet Shiny Strapless DressDreamgirl Red Diamond Playroom Pet Shiny Strapless Dress Beautiful jenjjen1122 10 out of 10
    Today Lovehoney 5 Inch Slimline Silicone Dildo with Suction CupLovehoney 5 Inch Slimline Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup Absolutely perfect thekinkyishvirgin 9 out of 10
    Today Fifty Shades of Grey Sweet Touch Mini Clitoral VibratorFifty Shades of Grey Sweet Touch Mini Clitoral Vibrator Great idea, but wasn't quite strong enough for me Ruby Red Slippers 3 out of 10
    Today Classic Silk Steel Boned Corset with Lace TrimClassic Silk Steel Boned Corset with Lace Trim My first corset LibraLover 10 out of 10
    Today Hauty Gold Ring Sequin Nipple TasselsHauty Gold Ring Sequin Nipple Tassels Shake 'em and drop 'em ShinySparkle 5 out of 10
    Today Lovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle BallsLovehoney BASICS Oriental Silver Ben Wa Jiggle Balls Ben wa wow star1995star 8 out of 10
    Today Fifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking PaddleFifty Shades of Grey Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle Good spanking toy jenjjen1122 10 out of 10
    Today Fifty Shades of Grey Soothe Me After Spanking Cream 50mlFifty Shades of Grey Soothe Me After Spanking Cream 50ml Butter me up Honey B 5 out of 10
    Today Fifty Shades of Grey Come Alive Pleasure Gel for Her 30mlFifty Shades of Grey Come Alive Pleasure Gel for Her 30ml Little goes a long way Cat105 9 out of 10
    Today We-Vibe Tango Lipstick USB Rechargeable Bullet VibratorWe-Vibe Tango Lipstick USB Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Tango and Cash Honey B 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Euphoric Ecstasy Sheer Cami SetSeven Til Midnight Plus Size Euphoric Ecstasy Sheer Cami Set Desirable sexy cami set Cuddlekins 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fetish Fantasy Series Blinder MaskFetish Fantasy Series Blinder Mask Awesome blindfold Paul Demon 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Silky Caress Lubricant 100mlFifty Shades of Grey Silky Caress Lubricant 100ml Very nice johnlow 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Pleasure Works Sailor Softskin SmallPleasure Works Sailor Softskin Small Nice to look at and to touch, but not really worth it skiddo 4 out of 10