• Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Fun Zone Double Pumped Steel Vagina and Mouth Male StrokerFun Zone Double Pumped Steel Vagina and Mouth Male Stroker Great for the price loboferoz 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Le Rêve 7 Function Clitoral Vibrator with Rabbit EarsLe Rêve 7 Function Clitoral Vibrator with Rabbit Ears Lovin' the Bunny Fun SR36 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Fun Factory Pearly Rechargeable Silicone VibratorFun Factory Pearly Rechargeable Silicone Vibrator A petite powerhouse sleepycelia 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Rene Rofe Sexy Plunge Neck BodysuitRene Rofe Sexy Plunge Neck Bodysuit Take the plunge The Baroness 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Blush Macho Suction Cup Realistic Dildo 7 InchBlush Macho Suction Cup Realistic Dildo 7 Inch Love it Mariah17 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Cock Ring with Tongue StimulatorLovehoney Bionic Bullet Cock Ring with Tongue Stimulator The Prolonger Mr. Loverman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Astroglide Lubricant 140mlAstroglide Lubricant 140ml All-time favourite brand Mariah17 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies 8 Inch Classic DildoDoc Johnson Crystal Jellies 8 Inch Classic Dildo Smashing AndyCzech 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney 10 Function G-Whizz Silicone G-Spot VibratorLovehoney 10 Function G-Whizz Silicone G-Spot Vibrator It's not just about the destination ladyhoney 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Pin Ups Betty Bombshell Orgasm Balm Cherry 7gPin Ups Betty Bombshell Orgasm Balm Cherry 7g Pretty good married straight female 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Anal BeadsLovehoney BASICS Anal Beads Loved them Miss Molly 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Vaginal SpeculumVaginal Speculum Giving the nurse a taste of her own treatment TheNurse 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Sex & Mischief 10 Inch Rubber FloggerSex & Mischief 10 Inch Rubber Flogger Small but packs a punch MistressDanielle 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Icicles No 39 Twist and Turn Black Spiral Glass DildoIcicles No 39 Twist and Turn Black Spiral Glass Dildo So Glad I Bought This Shadow Collector 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Skins Assorted Flavoured Condoms (12 Pack)Skins Assorted Flavoured Condoms (12 Pack) Tasteful Mag!cMike 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Skins Assorted Flavoured Condoms (12 Pack)Skins Assorted Flavoured Condoms (12 Pack) Tasteful Mag!cMike 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Maximus Anal Lubricant 50mlMaximus Anal Lubricant 50ml Definite essential item Keri and dave 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger WhipLovehoney Tease Me Satin and Leather Flogger Whip Tease me, flog me... ooh, ouch BigBikeGuy 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Sliquid Swirl Blue Raspberry Flavoured Lubricant 125mlSliquid Swirl Blue Raspberry Flavoured Lubricant 125ml Almost good enough to eat jonesc269 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet VibratorLovehoney 10 Function Dream Toy Bullet Vibrator Gets you started sara69 6 out of 10