• Iroha

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I finally took the plunge and purchased TENGA's iroha Yuki yesterday! It came today and I'm wondering how long is best to charge it for before the first use?
    Also, can it be cleaned with LH's toy spray or just a damp cloth?

Thank you (:

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Shannon, yay, that is very exciting! I charged mine for 2 hours, which gave about 90 minutes of playtime.

As it's not waterproof, just be extra careful when cleaning. Make sure you don’t get the metal buttons underneath wet, I just use some toy cleaner and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Hope you enjoy it :) xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Yay! Is that the first thing you bought with your voucher?

If you take a look at the instructions, it says to only use tepid water and no harsh chemicals. I'm not sure what the cleaner contains so I just use a tiny bit of a mild anti bacterial soap and water.

As for the charging, Scorpius is spot on - it takes around 2 hours but if you keep an eye on the little light in the case, you'll know exactly when it's ready as it will go out.

Have fun with it! ;)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    Noooo not the curse of the double post! :(
    ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Yup! I thought I'd treat myself to something fancy so over half the voucher is gone already, but I'm pleased (: plus, with LH's wonderful returns policy, I don't need to worry about not liking it!

Yeah, I read the little instruction booklet but I wasn't sure about the toy spray, I think it's just antibacterial but I don't want to end up wrecking it!

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Im sure you wont be disappointed, ours was one of the best investments we have made for a while, not to mention the fact i think we ended up paying less than £30 for it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.