• Toys v mind

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I have several toys, wand ect but have found lately I'd rather use fingers and imagination the orgasms are fantastic, any one else go through stages like this. Love thinking fantasies and naughty thoughts.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

We definately use both, sometimes we use toys, sometimes just Mr Scorpius's imagination ... :) xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

So toys vs fingers then?

I can't say I've been through this stage. Using fingers feels nice, but it never gets me anywhere because I have very weak wrists so I can never keep it up long enough. Toys are just easier, and mean I can actually have a satisfying session rather than a frustrating one which ends with cramps or pain in my wrists.

Using toys doesn't stop me from fantasizing though, I still use my imagination.

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

I use both but if only fingers is is usually out of pure laziness,

I just find that I end up lying in bed and decide to give myself a nice sendoff to sleep but don't want to be sorting out toys and the likes, but either way i still use my imagination.

I find both good, fingers take longer than toys but then sometimes holding off for a little bit actually helps make the orgasm better. :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think any decent "session" is a combination isn't it?

Mind to turn you on, fingers to take it to onwards, toys to push you over the edge...

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I've never been able orgasm using my fingers, even before I started using toys :(

subbysam wrote:

I use both but if only fingers is is usually out of pure laziness,

I just find that I end up lying in bed and decide to give myself a nice sendoff to sleep but don't want to be sorting out toys and the likes, but either way i still use my imagination.

I find both good, fingers take longer than toys but then sometimes holding off for a little bit actually helps make the orgasm better. :)

Oh doesn't it just?.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

It tends to take me a bit longer to orgasm using fingers, which is good if I fancy a longer session. If I'm a bit pushed for time or want instant relief I'd whip out a toy .
    I pretty much always fantasise whether using toys or fingers and holding off nearly always makes climax more powerful.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I use a mixture of both a mind f*ck can bee as good as a toy f*ck, sometime I interwine the both of them all depending my mood

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Too much thinking gets in the way for me, but if my mind's in the right place I can go with the barest of touches or even without by focusing on the sensations and shifting energy. Generally speaking, the less I use the better it all is. That's one of the reasons why I've gotten so picky about which vibe I use when I do use one.

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I use a mixture of both a mind f*ck can bee as good as a toy f*ck, sometime I interwine the both of them all depending my mood

I've always fantasied when masturbating, never happens without a good mind f""", I can get so turned on this way even just thinking of simple things about my crushes.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I tend to use toys more, but do still occasionally use my fingers. I like both G-spot and clitoral stimulation. so tends to be mostly toys for pentration and fingers for clitoral, ot toys to do both

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I actually use both, but my problem is I never had orgasm from my own fingers. I do not need vibrator to orgasm, but my main problem is I do not react to my fingers so much. I mean if I compare it to my partner touching, its huge difference.

With my own fingers I barely react to spots I am otherwise sensitive to touch and in good way. My own fingers? Often no reaction whatsoever.

I am probably just weird.

As for toys, I use my imagination. I do not enjoy just putting the toy in or on my clitoris and soon having an orgasm. That would def not do it.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I think I will have to go against the flow with this one. Mind for me, I love the arousal of thinking about our next session. Talking over what we did last time and what we want to do for the next. It maybe days before our next session, so we are sexting and talking about it. I especially find it very arousing when she is telling me what she would like or is going to do. This is all about feeding and playing with each other's minds almost a joining of minds sexually.

This maybe that I am a middle aged man. I still find it amazing how sexually we have evolved and grown in our relationship. Every day no matter what is going on in our lives there is an undercurrent of sex. A look or a touch. A smile or a gesture. We may not have the young love lust of the wham bam quicky.

I find us more and more taking our time prolonging the pleasure and intimacy. The orgasm is just the final crescendo of a wave of pleasure we give to each other. So maintaining the relationship underpinning our love is more the aim than too have an orgasm. Recently I have read some of the karma sutra and other spiritual sexual writting and being able to relate to them. I don't think I could ever want a dry orgasm but there is something very uplifting and bonding about giving and receiving an orgasm that has been thought about , taken a lot of care and time over. In giving my Wife an orgasm it is a mental " I love you". There is nothing more I love and enjoy that to watch here coming. Knowing I have given it to her and she is getting pleasure from it.

I know many of you will think I am away with fairies, and 20 years ago I would of totally agreed if I had read this from somebody else. Sex is wonderful masturbation is great too but making love is on a different plain. When you are young and all the drive and passion is there it's because biologically we need to reproduce. So it's very act orientated. It's still very nice and like everyone we wish for some of our youthfulness in our love lives. If we are lucky as we get older and have someone to share our lives with sex is like all those things that improve/mature with time if cared for and nurtured.

You are not in love until you are. I thought twice before in relationships I was in love but I wasn't, not truly. It is a light bulb moment that is indescribable. Yes you can care for someone and have deep feelings for them. True love is a very different thing. Once you have this, sex is no longer sex it is "making love".

I hope this hasn't upset anyone because usually when I post something that is different from the most others it does.

My last thing is reading about woman and masturbation it strikes me that it is more about a destress and an emotional release. I think because for me when I was younger you actually felt uncomfortably full and it was a physical release. When like this I didn't need to imagine or fantasize at all just standing and having a wank to come was a minute or two act.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

I think I will have to go against the flow with this one. Mind for me, I love the arousal of thinking about our next session. Talking over what we did last time and what we want to do for the next. It maybe days before our next session, so we are sexting and talking about it. I especially find it very arousing when she is telling me what she would like or is going to do. This is all about feeding and playing with each other's minds almost a joining of minds sexually.

This maybe that I am a middle aged man. I still find it amazing how sexually we have evolved and grown in our relationship. Every day no matter what is going on in our lives there is an undercurrent of sex. A look or a touch. A smile or a gesture. We may not have the young love lust of the wham bam quicky.

I find us more and more taking our time prolonging the pleasure and intimacy. The orgasm is just the final crescendo of a wave of pleasure we give to each other. So maintaining the relationship underpinning our love is more the aim than too have an orgasm. Recently I have read some of the karma sutra and other spiritual sexual writting and being able to relate to them. I don't think I could ever want a dry orgasm but there is something very uplifting and bonding about giving and receiving an orgasm that has been thought about , taken a lot of care and time over. In giving my Wife an orgasm it is a mental " I love you". There is nothing more I love and enjoy that to watch here coming. Knowing I have given it to her and she is getting pleasure from it.

I know many of you will think I am away with fairies, and 20 years ago I would of totally agreed if I had read this from somebody else. Sex is wonderful masturbation is great too but making love is on a different plain. When you are young and all the drive and passion is there it's because biologically we need to reproduce. So it's very act orientated. It's still very nice and like everyone we wish for some of our youthfulness in our love lives. If we are lucky as we get older and have someone to share our lives with sex is like all those things that improve/mature with time if cared for and nurtured.

You are not in love until you are. I thought twice before in relationships I was in love but I wasn't, not truly. It is a light bulb moment that is indescribable. Yes you can care for someone and have deep feelings for them. True love is a very different thing. Once you have this, sex is no longer sex it is "making love".

I hope this hasn't upset anyone because usually when I post something that is different from the most others it does.

My last thing is reading about woman and masturbation it strikes me that it is more about a destress and an emotional release. I think because for me when I was younger you actually felt uncomfortably full and it was a physical release. When like this I didn't need to imagine or fantasize at all just standing and having a wank to come was a minute or two act.

100 percent agreement here! :)
    lisa77 [sign in to see picture]

Depends how much time I have and where I am really but you cant beat a bit of both when playing

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Did you mean toys vs fingers? I mean, I dunno about anyone else but my mind always plays a large part in getting me to orgasm. The fingers and the toys are just the physical part needed to get there, so toys and mind go together and so does fingers and mind. (for me anyway).

Toys Vs fingers I find I vary. Sometimes I crave one, sometimes the other. Usually the more aroused I am, the more I want fingers, or a less intense sensation, because I don't want to just get there fast and quick. If I am not fully aroused, feeling tired or anything else, I usually choose the vibrator.

Neither is wrong, neither should be viewed as being better/more genuine than the other. (I say this because my ex described my orgasms with vibrators as "cheating" orgasms and another guy once told me "they don't count" when it was a g-spot orgasm vs a clitoral one. I guess because in their mind, they were only "real" or "genuine" if they gave them to me through the use of their own body, rather than it happening from a toy). I call bullshit. Many women struggle to reach orgasm from fingers or touches alone and need something more. If those women finally orgasm from toys, then rather than see it as "Oh well, clearly I am not enough" it should be "Well fuck yeah, she just had an orgasm!!" and revel in the moment together :D

A few week's since writing this topic the toys are abandoned I will go back to them at some point, mind I'm having the time of my life with stories fantasies and new pictures to lust over.

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I use both frequently. I like to imagine my hands are my OHs and you cant really do that with a toy, but I still like fantasizing whilst using my rabiit... sometimes i can't be arsed to get the toy out and clean it and then have to clean it again afterwards....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.