• LH, changing your world one orgasm at a time..

liplocked [sign in to see picture]

I know I'm way off-topic, but seriously...question for LH staff...what's it actually feel like knowing that the sole purpose of your job is to give people orgasms?

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Im returning my delux wand, its just not for me. My first purchase was the Jessica rabbit and i will never ever be without one. I've moved on to silicone but although I've tried g spot and big boy and rechatrgable i just have to accept im a Jessica girl.

I did send mine back, we just did not get on.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    @ liplocked - It feels great!! We spend our days putting smiles (and more) on peoples' faces. It feels great to know we make other people happy :)
    Melanthe [sign in to see picture]

Does Lovehoney really accept the toys back? I read a review on their FB page that said they do not honor that.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

It's not all about the orgasm don't you know! ;)

There's more to it than that, it's about spreading the sexual happiness message, bringing couples closer together and often it's about opening people's eyes to a world of happiness they didn't even know existed.

We're not giving people orgasms, (that'd be a whole different career path!) we're providing the means by which people can give themselves orgasms.

Plus to be honest most of the time I'm not thinking about what the products will be used for, I'm thinking "right there are seven new products going live next week, I need to send them to the translation agency, and then I need to fix that issue with the blog formatting..." etc etc. We may be working in the sex industry but it's still an office job at the end of the day :)

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Melanthe, there's a 365 no quibble returns policy. I've done it and they're good to their word.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/about/

@Melanthe Yes we absolutely do! You can read more about our returns policy here. Our policy is 365 days, no-quibble, no questions asked, freepost, for a refund or exchange. We're really proud of it!

I'll see if I can find the fb comment you mention, perhaps there was a misunderstanding there that can be resolved with that customer. thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

365 days is uk only though isn't it Stephanie?

It's the policy on Lovehoney.co.uk and on Lovehoney.de. On our .com site it is 100 days and on .com.au it is 30. It is no-quibbles and valid even on used items across all the sites :)
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

My OH told me I need to stop buying so many toys... I lasted a few days but gave in and bought a cock ring and vibrator :/ am I addicted?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.