• LH, changing your world one orgasm at a time..

kac2116 [sign in to see picture]

As a girl who has never been able to orgasm with either partners or solo, stepping into the world of sex toys is an adventure.

I've just started exploring this world, and two items from my first two orders have got me gasping at the bit to explore more. The 10 Function Dream Toy Buller vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122) and the Butterfly vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172). Between the two of these, I've actually managed to orgasm...more than once!

So...my question to all of you is:

What sex toy purchase did you make that made you keep coming back for more?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You really must get a wand.
    Looking back, I wish someone would have said to me stop wasting time/money on all that shizzle just get a deluxe wand amd a we vibe tango.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

My LH deluxe magic wand was the first purchase I made from here and it was that, that had me coming back for more items. I'm now ridiculously obsessed and dont purchase anything from anywhere else.

PS, great to hear you managed to orgasm. Hope you have many more to come (excuse the pun)

kac2116 [sign in to see picture]

A LH deluxe wand is top of my "must buy" list...but my current living situation won't let me purchase it just yet...I'm really only able top buy the easy to store and hide items right now.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Just over a week to go and I can give my wife her gift box luxury wand and g spot attachment. For her birthday I am like a kid at Christmas.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Just a word of caution on wands, after loving hers initially my wife won't use it anymore. She just can't take the vibrations and doesn't like the round head, much prefers the precession pointed tip of her R/O 80mm bullet.

Dota [sign in to see picture]

I really love my Swoon Release. Cant recommend high enough.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

I've been buying toys for a few years now, but always the cheap ones.... don't waste time on cheap novelties.... I wish someone had told me this to begin with.

If you're just exploring, definitely get yourself a Glass Dildo... its smooth, sensual, hot/cold for different sensations. Glides easily over your skin to tease and tantalize you. It may not be an immediate orgasm but I truly think it is the best tool for exploring your own body and experiementing to see what feels good to you and helps you learn yourself more than any buzzy buzzy toy

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Just a word of caution on wands, after loving hers initially my wife won't use it anymore. She just can't take the vibrations and doesn't like the round head, much prefers the precession pointed tip of her R/O 80mm bullet.

Ron you picking on me trying wind me up and upset me cos I don't like football?

No not at all GG. I thought we were on the same wave length with our sense of humour. Our wand is now gathering dust in the wardrobe. Mrs. B refuses to use it any more.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

As far as the wand is concerned, I guess that it depends on personal preference. Personally, I have never had any interest in a wand because like Mrs B, I prefer pointed toys, or at least not as rounded as a mushroom (wands remind me of mushrooms, a little bit). But in saying all of that, I do know of many people that believe that they are great :)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Im returning my delux wand, its just not for me. My first purchase was the Jessica rabbit and i will never ever be without one. I've moved on to silicone but although I've tried g spot and big boy and rechatrgable i just have to accept im a Jessica girl.

Dan T [sign in to see picture]

kac2116 wrote:

....... So...my question to all of you is:

What sex toy purchase did you make that made you keep coming back for more?

My neighbour swears by the Triple Hammer Action Diesel Powered Mamboso. Apparently her husband has to get her off the ceiling with a broom afterwards.

Plus she says she used it later in the day to break up the concrete step outside the kitchen door ready for the new patio to go down.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

No not at all GG. I thought we were on the same wave length with our sense of humour. Our wand is now gathering dust in the wardrobe. Mrs. B refuses to use it any more.

We are just messing. Don't think there is anything you could post that would upset me. This strawberry jelly is taking ages to set.

Stay still for christs sake

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Ron you picking on me trying wind me up and upset me cos I don't like football?

Why? I am another woman who will say wands are NOT my favourite toy. I do enjoy the Lelo Medium wand, but I use it once a month? At least for play. I do use it to massage my tense shoulders sometimes. But not so much for play.

Mainly because I do not like large surface toys. I prefer either internal toys or bullets. Wands do not do it for me much. Also when I use the wand, I do not crank it to full power, usually less than full power is enough for me, so any extremely powerful wand would be overkill for me.

Well, I think my best toy which kept me going for more was Lelo Mia, but then I got other toys which I love. Still love my Mia as my go to toy when I travel, because it is very small and quiet.

Well I bought the wand on the strength of all the positive reviews and posted a positive one myself after a couple of sessions using it. But it's as if the novelty has worn off.

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Oh a curved dildo for sure ( have a glass and silicone one and the glass is definitely my favourite) coupled with a small and simple vibrator. I get amazing orgasms that come from nowhere with that pair!

nymphee [sign in to see picture]

My first toy ever:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13222

and it's the best - 10 fab functions with differing pulses and strengths, bendable, has a massaging head with bumpy nodes and tickling bobs at the bottom, completely waterproof, easy to operate and easy to clean; can't say enough for it

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

My go to toy changes with my mood! One day it could be one of my clit vibes the next a rabbit! I love having a choice of toy to suit my mood thats why i dont think i can ever have enough toys! They all keep me coming back for more =D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.