• homemade sex toys

the mechanic [sign in to see picture]

has anyone ever made their own sex toys? I saw a vid on how to make anal beads from golf balls and washing line and thought i may give it a go

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

You can get good quality sex toys for cheap enough nowadays, so I don't see the need in making them. Especially since you can't guarantee how skin safe they will be, and can't guarantee you won't end up in A&E with 6 golf balls stuck up your backside.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

You can get good quality sex toys for cheap enough nowadays, so I don't see the need in making them. Especially since you can't guarantee how skin safe they will be, and can't guarantee you won't end up in A&E with 6 golf balls stuck up your backside.

lol, def a good reason to not make your own! of course a good few bondage/spanking items can be knocked up at home, but any thing that is going to be inserted i would be especially careful of.
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Maybe it's having to get it out of the rough that's the thrill

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Oh god that made me laugh. Sorry, but why would you want to, there is an abundance of cheap and cheerful stuff on here. Why make your own.

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

So what were the kind of things women use to use in old times? Vegetables? bedposts? some kind of bottle or can? I am curious now :p

jjane47 [sign in to see picture]

Hub has repurposed a few things as well as making a few as well, noithing that's insertable....

electrodes for TENS machine, sex + spanking bench, restraint frame, restraint chair, clamps, flogger and so on......

i agree that many things are so cheap its not worth bothering, but others aren't always wel made, that's no criticism of LH, but the industry as a whole. Clamps with screws being a good example as the screw part seems to fail.....and it's nice to have something custom made....

mysterio wrote:

So what were the kind of things women use to use in old times? Vegetables? bedposts? some kind of bottle or can? I am curious now :p

There are some amazing vintage dildo's made of highly polished wood it is one of the reasons ebony was so prized . Not so PC but I've also seen ivory ones too. Some are from the Raj days in India. They can be worth a lot of money.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14639

Things like this I would love to just have it as an ornament and at Christmas make it part of the centre piece on the dinner table for my mother in law to admire and discuss wrapped in holy and a candle. He he.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy to buy all my sex toys, I have no wish to make any at all lol

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

In prison they use a special method of tying up a rubber glove so that it has a hole in the centre of it, and a rolled up oily glove under the mattress for a hands free method, but I've got the expensive route and just bought toys and I regret purchasing lesser toys now. Since my most expensive one has been brilliant.

I have considered re-engineering my original fleshlight into a penis pump though.

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

I've never made anything insertable but I have made a flogger for a fiver. Link to image is below, it was a case of kink on a shoestring :) I didn't have much cash spare.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/Vox_Draconis/Flogger/IMAG0009.jpg

I think I may have mentioned this before but as a young man in the navy you'd hear stories about how back in the day, the older lads would use a jar stuffed with liver as a makeshift vagina. It was an early version of a fleshlight. It's just too horrendous to imagine.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I think I may have mentioned this before but as a young man in the navy you'd hear stories about how back in the day, the older lads would use a jar stuffed with liver as a makeshift vagina. It was an early version of a fleshlight. It's just too horrendous to imagine.

Yes Ron I've heard this too but now 1 min in the microwave makes all the difference. Then when you've finished half a chopped onion plus a further 4 mins in the microwave and you've got a tasty post want snack too.

As a vegetarian, I'm disgusted on so many levels

Ron Burgundy wrote:

As a vegetarian, I'm disgusted on so many levels

Sorry Ron just the onions then I guess.

Onions and man juice

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Onions and man juice

How disgusting.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I would really be extremely wary about making any kind of insertable home made toy. I mean, there are lots of great things found around the house that you can use for BDSM and sensory play, but I would hesitate over inserting anything not made specifically for inserting. Numerous reasons 1) If the material is not completely body safe you could damage the delicate mucuous membranes inside the vagina/anus or causing cuts/scrapes/bruises...even perforation! 2) You could end up losing parts of things in places - and that really isnt good!

Considering you can get sex toys so cheaply, you may as well save the tenner used to buy the golf balls and string (String is porous, bacteria will soak in...anal mess and bacteria will soak in...infection waiting to happen) and use the money to buy a set of beads, which start as low as a couple of quid.

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

Ron Burgundy wrote:

A bosun I served with told me and the other nav cadet on board about that one along with many others... (I was merchant rather than RN/RFA ) I don't know what's worse the telling of the tale in gory detail or the other cadet looking for livers in the galley fridge......

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.