• Rodeoh

funsurreycouple1 [sign in to see picture]

We bought the Rodeoh duo harness pants some months ago and its the best harness we have ever used, sooo comfortable.

Its now dicontinued :-( As LH seem tobe the only UK stockists of these well made harness pants is there any chance that LH will restock them again, or some of the other styles from RodeoH ie the full lace knickers rather than the low rise ones?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

funsurreycouple1 wrote:

We bought the Rodeoh duo harness pants some months ago and its the best harness we have ever used, sooo comfortable.

Its now dicontinued :-( As LH seem tobe the only UK stockists of these well made harness pants is there any chance that LH will restock them again, or some of the other styles from RodeoH ie the full lace knickers rather than the low rise ones?

Hi funsurreycouple1

Thanks for the feedback on the RodeoH harness - they're fab aren't they?! Probably some of my favourite harnesses.

We are always updating our selection of products, and you can see the full range of RodeoH harnesses we sell here.

If you've seen a RodeoH harness you like elsewhere which we don't already stock, post it in the PANDER TO ME thread and we might just stock it!

You might also like to check out some of the Spareparts items too, as they do very similar 'underwear style' harnesses. I especially like the Bella harness.....

Have fun!

funsurreycouple1 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the reply Jess,

Informative answer as usual, we really love the RodeoH range so will post in the pander to me thread. Thats another section of the forum we missed!

You are quite correct the Bells looks fantastic and sexy.

Thanks again for the promt reply.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Are any of these suitable for the larger lady? as I'm a size 20 around my hips.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

@funsurreycouple1 - No problem! I'm glad I could help!

@Holly Love - The RodeoH harnesses we stock tend to range in sizes from XS - XL, however the RodeoH size chart shows XL as being approximately a UK size 16-18 which is 36" - 38" around the waist.

The Belle is available in Large which according their sizing is 38" - 40" which is approximately a UK size 18-20. If you prefer them a little looser, the Spareparts Tomboi has an XL option which is 41" - 44", so more like a UK 20-24.

Have fun!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

If you do not find the Rodeoh harness you were looking for, i'd like to put a shout out for "Spare Parts" harnesses (Also sold here at Lovehoney) SpareParts also do many underwear/lingerie style harnesses. I own the Bella and wow, the quality and comfort is extremely high.

Hope you find your perfect harness!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.