• Eroscillator vs. electric toothbrush

Darth [sign in to see picture]

I know the Hitachi is kind of legendary, but it's not the right toy for me. Too broad in stimulation, too low frequency. What I use most often is actually an electric toothbrush with an altered head. It's a precision tool compared to a Hitachi.

The toothbrush toy is getting old - battery doesn't hold as much charge and it's getting noisy, so I'm thinking about replacing it. And I keep hearing about the Eroscillator. Now that is an order of magnitude more expensive than I'd normally consider, but okay.. I'm thinking about it.

Is there anybody who has tried it who can say anything about how different it is from a very high frequency vibrating toy like a toothbrush? I tend to use some pressure and grind my clit against the underlying bone - the bone transmits the vibration and that is what gets me off. Is the Eroscillator significantly different than something like a toothbrush? Significantly better?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried the Eroscillator, nor have I used an electric toothbrush so I'm not really sure how much help I can be.

There seems to be some fantastic reviews on the Eroscillator in regards to it's power and how quiet it is; you can have a read through some of them and they may be able to help you with the decision.

Also keep in mind that LH does have an amazing returns policy if you didn't get a long with the toy for any reason you are able to return it for a full refund. Which is great for when you're not too sure if something will work for you and it's expensive.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Hi Darth,

What other clitoral toys have you tried? I don't want to downsell the Eroscillator, but if you're going straight from an electric toothbrush then you can probably find something you love without spending so much money.

Did you know that our Lovehoney Magic Wand attachments fit the Hitachi? If you still have a Hitachi that could be a good option if you want more precision.

You did say that the Hitachi is too low frequency for you though... if you're looking for high frequency toys then perhaps something like one of the Lovehoney Flash vibes would be a good choice. They have incredible reviews and are hugely popular.

If you're really looking for luxury the Lelo Mia 2 is incredible, whereas if it's the different textures that appeals to you about the eroscillator you could try something like this: Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator. Or the Humdinger, for more of a concave shape.

Or if you really like the frequency of your toothbrush toy there's always the Tingletip!

I really don't want to put you off the Eroscillator, though! I've not had any experience it with myself and I'm sure it's mind-blowing, but £169.99 is a lot of money and a big jump from an electric toothbrush. It might well be that you've already tried some of the options I've linked to above, but if you haven't I'd recommend checking some of them out before splashing out on the Eroscillator.

Darth [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice. I was kind of set on getting it anyway but I've just discovered a big savings goal further on the horizon, so I'll get a new toothbrush to go with the tingletip and keep the Eroscilliator on the 'keep dreaming' list.

Tussilago [sign in to see picture]

You might find this hepful http://www.heyepiphora.com/2009/11/review-eroscillator/ , it's on my "keep dreaming" list too..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.