• Dildos vs the real thing

SwedishGuy [sign in to see picture]

What shapes do you prefer?
    What dimension of length is ideal?
    What dimension of girth is ideal?
    In a relationship with a guy, would you prefer your boyfriend to be smaller or bigger than your ideal dildo?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Based on the dildo's I own - the biggest is 7" in length, and the biggest in girth is 5.75". any bigger than that, and I would find it uncomfortable. My OH has a similar size, and that suit's me perfectly.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

The perfect size for me is 6" length and 5" girth and I'd like my OH to be a similar size but if he isn't I'm sure I'd cope :)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

My favourite dildo is just over three inches around. For shapes, I prefer smooth glass or gently curving ceramic. I've never worried about length with a dildo. If the full length would be uncomfortable, I just use less of it.

In a relationship, it's all about the person and I've never thought that I'd prefer a man's penis to be any different than what it is. Of course a large penis attached to a man who thinks that's all he needs to be a great lover has always turned out to be a waste of time in my experience.

But that's about the man, not the member.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I've got one that is 7inches insertable length and just under 6inches in girth and couldn't comfortably cope with anything much bigger.
    I don't think size is a major factor on a man, he might have a massive penis and be totally clueless on how to please a woman,.plus it could be uncomfortable.
    Personally I like an average size on a man :-)

Sinner [sign in to see picture]

I love my glass dildo; it's 7" insertable length and 3" girth it's a nice size for me but i can't usually take all of it in, it's uncomfortable. I love the fact that it's hard and very smooth whilst also being textured

My OH is a bit shorter but much thicker which suits me just fine. My friend's husband is too big for her at 9.5" and she complains about his size...

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Sinner wrote:

I love my glass dildo; it's 7" insertable length and 3" girth it's a nice size for me but i can't usually take all of it in, it's uncomfortable. I love the fact that it's hard and very smooth whilst also being textured

My OH is a bit shorter but much thicker which suits me just fine. My friend's husband is too big for her at 9.5" and she complains about his size...

Ouch !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.