• Lovehoney galaxy sensual glass dildo

tinykisses [sign in to see picture]

I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680 on deal of the day, but in not sure that its doing much for me. I'm wondering wether it's because it's too smooth? It's not very girthy either, are all glass dildos quite narrow?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Glass dildos come in all different shapes and sizes with different textures it's just like with all dildos finding which is the best one for you.

Check some of the reviews out on here on some of the glass dildos.

I have a blog with I believe maybe 6 glass dildos reviewed if you want to have a look at those it's blissfullyorgasmic.com

Glass is my fav choice for dildos. You'll find one to suit your needs. xx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Glass dildoes come in many shapes and sizes. Not all are so slim, maybe check the glass section and watch the size and diameter of the product to give you some idea what to expect.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I didn't get on with that dildo either and sent mine back.

Maybe look for something with swirls or bobbles on, these feel much nicer than smooth ones.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29224 which is pretty damn good. The swirl feels lovely!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

My fav is the Icicles Rose.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Glass tends to be a bit thinner because it has less give. You still need to experiment to figure out what your personal preferences are.

It turns out I like my glass as smooth as possible. Haven't found a ridged one I really get on with, even though they're far more popular. The more I use my heavy kegel toner balls, the more I appreciate slim glass because it lets me really clench hard with those muscles, which tends to make everything more intense.

Try using yours in different ways, like using that bump over the very sensitive first inch of your vagina, or seeing what happens when you position the tip against your g-spot and using a vibe against it. Or tapping it gently on your g-spot rather than the conventional in and out (slimmer works MUCH better for that because it's easier to move).

Since you have it, you may as well use it to explore your body and your preferences. Even if you do decide to return it, every new thing you learn about yourself will help you with future choices.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I really like Icicles No.5, the swirls are amazing :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.