• Your Ultimate Toy

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

If you were only allowed to keep one sex toy (including bondage gear), which one would you choose?

You wouldn't be allowed to buy/use any other sex toy for the rest of your life (the horror, the horror!), so it has to be your perfect toy! It doesn't have to be something you currently own.

Out of things I own, I'd pick the LH Bionic Bullet - my boyfriend loves it, and if I need to have some solo-play, the bullet is really strong by itself!

Otherwise, I'd want the We-Vibe 4. I love my handcuffs and bondage restraints, but they can always be improvised with rope...or chains...or whatever.

P.S - it doesn't have to be your favourite toy! Think practically!

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

oooh thats hard one! *goes off to think*

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

my pinwheel because I could substitute all my bondage items and ticklers with other household items...

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Too difficult - I love all of my toys.

BUT I guess I would keep one of my glass dildos... they're just so pretty and versatile... I just can't pick one right now - I love them all!

mt22 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried it but I've always liked the look of the Bad Dragon 'Flint'. It's a shame it's US only. A large one of those would keep me very occupied and give me something to work for!

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

Easy one Zhang Xiao Yu.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I cant do it! lol

For one, it would mean choosing to lose so many options, for example If I chose a clitoral vibe, I would never get to experience a great dildo or anal toy...or my bondage gear again!

Secondly I think if I did have only one, it would not be my ultimate toy anymore as I would get bored with the same old same old.

Sorry...I tried but I love so many! :D

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I cant do it! lol

For one, it would mean choosing to lose so many options, for example If I chose a clitoral vibe, I would never get to experience a great dildo or anal toy...or my bondage gear again!

Secondly I think if I did have only one, it would not be my ultimate toy anymore as I would get bored with the same old same old.

Sorry...I tried but I love so many! :D

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.