• G spot vibrators

kinky.kitty [sign in to see picture]

Hey! not sure if this is covered in the forums but I'm looking for a really good g spot vibrator or dildo that can do the job. I already have a rabbit from the other company in this market but in general i struggle with internal orgasms. I mostly use my toy for clitoral stimulation.

As a side question ladies, whenever I start either with clitoral stim or vaginal, i tend to "suck up" my muscles to get an orgasm (either to make it quicker and or to feel it). If i kind of lay there relaxed with the toy in/on an area i get frustrated that i don't orgasm at all. ( i think thats why i'm also looking for a powerful good g spot stimulator). I'm probabl also asking is that normal? TBH i don't have much experience AT ALL.

Any help very much appreciated! Thanks!

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

Hi , am new to toys and bought the Lovehoney Satisfy Me G-Spot Silicone Dildo and it does the job very well for me and is also easy to clean and not too expensive if it's not quite right ! ;)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I love this one its my favourite vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29562

L.iz [sign in to see picture]

is not a vibrator but the first toy ever that gave me an orgasm with only internal stimulation. and after that it seamed easier for me to orgasm with the wand and the g-spot attachment http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4692

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kinky.kitty, I was in a similar position, had always been a rabbit girl but they did very little for me internally and once I got close from the ears work my muscles stopped the internal rotation anyway! (Granted not the most pricey high end >£100 rabbits, they may be stronger?) Recently got this vibrator and it's a million times better though, bendable to position on g-spot and much stronger more effective vibration for me.

Next on my list is something glass as I've heard great things but I'm sure someone else on the forum can give you more info on them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.