• We need more buttplugs

butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]

Hey there im a experienced anal player and i have to say the range of buttplugs of the errm larger sizes is a little sad there use to be so meny more i Can't even find a plug to go up to after the ace of spades i need something about 3 5 ' inches wide that's about 11 inches around but LH Don't stock anything like that the next plug i can buy here is almost 12 inches around and 4 inches wide and that's a massive jump any advice would be welcome

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

It might be worth popping into the Pander To Me thread? If there is a company who makes these larger size plugs that LH don't stock - they might be able to order some in? Especially if there is a demand for it, and I know there are a fair few on here that are definitely more experienced and enjoy the much larger toys. You never know!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

What about an inflatable butt plug?

This one is 6.5 inches circumference and inflated up to 14.5 inches.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12849

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Good shout Mrs! X

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25463

This one is the same brand but has a start circumference of 8 inches and inflates to 15 inches. A small difference but perhaps worth looking at?

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

butt plug lover wrote:

Hey there im a experienced anal player and i have to say the range of buttplugs of the errm larger sizes is a little sad there use to be so meny more i Can't even find a plug to go up to after the ace of spades i need something about 3 5 ' inches wide that's about 11 inches around but LH Don't stock anything like that the next plug i can buy here is almost 12 inches around and 4 inches wide and that's a massive jump any advice would be welcome

If you can't find anything here (and it would be hard to do so), look elsewhere ;)

fwiw, only one toy from my collection is on sale here...

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I would buy one if more were available, I've read things regarding the SI novelties one's base, so am a bit cautious about buying it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.