• Best way to store sex toys

leahslooloo [sign in to see picture]

I have just got all mine in a box under the bed at the moment and OH have them stashed away in all sorts of random places lol. 

I was wondering how you guys store your toys as I read that some of the rubber ones can get damaged if they are kept togeather with other toys iykwim I did have a bullet that was just in my draw and the silver coating on it started to peel which is no good so i had to bin it dont want anything else to get damaged especially now I have some more expensive items

Thanks guys

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

If you want to store them in a box that's totally fine, but you probably should store each toy in that box in individual storage bags like these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22930

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29029

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25655

Make sure you get the correct size for the the you have. This way they're not touching each other and don't run the risk of melting together or getting misshaped.

just seen them going to invest :-) 

Im going to keep them all bagged up then keeps them nice and clean ready for next use dont have to worry about any dust etc then keeps them away from the prying eyes of my kids aswell if they accidentally find my box haha

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I have a lot of items that have come in bags - butt plugs, kegal balls, glass, aluminium. It's usually the more luxuary items that come with their own bag. But it's worth the investment!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Flesh feel toys like UR3, Cyberskin, X5 etc should be kept in their original packaging to maintain feel and appearance. I found my nature skin dried out went hard shrank a teeny bit and got imprinted with material when I stored it in a bag and it didn't feel very life-like any more

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Is there a bag big enough for the aqua wand?.

amandammmm wrote:

Hang on kittencub....

*rustles around in kitchen*

Ah! Found it!

*hands kittencub a black bin liner*

amandammmm wrote:

Hang on kittencub....

*rustles around in kitchen*

Ah! Found it!

*hands kittencub a black bin liner*

Thanks laughing head off.

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Freezer Bags would do the job, too. You can even see whats inside - !!  Which might be good, or bad..... :-)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Kittenclub - I'm not sure how big the aqua wand is but I can fit my deluxe wand into the large purple satin storage bag so maybe it would fit in one of those too?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kittenclub, I have just got my aqua wand out and yes, it fits perfectly into the large LH satin storage bag with about 2 inches to spare.  Hope this helps :) xx

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

amandammmm wrote:

I would've suggested freezer bags but I'm not sure how safe they are with other materials :)

Freezer Bags are polythene, and usually clear. I would certainly not recommend coloured ones, in case the colour bleeds into the toy.

Its the squidgy toys which are the most likely to give trouble. They can 'attack' others - I have seen a wand which was affected like this. Fortunately, only minor damage. At least a freezer bag would stop them attacking each other..... :-)

For storage, I find shoes boxes useful, and look quite innocent.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I store some toys in my small night table, each toy in its bag. The toys which I use less often, I keep in original boxes in my wardrobe and I take them from there when I want to use them.

To all those who replied thanks will get one can do a nice little order, some lovely caramel lube just nice for licking, 

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I got a large craft case on wheels, The inside has net pockets ment to be used for large paint bottle which are perfect for lube and all my toys have there own storage bags either from lovehoney or they came with the toys 

justgettingstarted [sign in to see picture]

I keep all mine safe under the bed in a love honey gift box. Each toy in its own bag and even a bag for all my lubes and cleaners :) Maybe a little to organised haha

XxxxX [sign in to see picture]

I keep my sex toys either on my shower caddy or stored in individual satin bags in the large Lovehoney gift box (which unfortunately started tearing) :(

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hmm..got to stash mine soon..... Kids coming over to stay in a few days..... And maybe my parents too...... Hmmm my boys are the best at discovering" boxes"...
    They found my stash of sexy underwater I had just bought I. .y drawer in my room. Lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.