• Wand vibrators?

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to put doubt there! Haha x

It's all about thinking what she would want from it, and how often you would make use of it with her. Things to note;

Cons;
    Its Huge & Wired. She probably wouldnt use it Solo unless she's making a proper session of it.
    It's Loud. You wouldn't want kids/people around if she's intending on using the higher settings
    Theres no Patterns. However the wheel control on the Deluxe means that you could easily with your thumb rotate up and down in speed to create a little bit of chop/change pattern.

It really is, in my opinion, a couples toy unless you buy the seat.

Pros;
    It's Powerful. Rotates up from barely on to airplane take off =P
    It has various attatchments available to turn it into what you want..
    It has a large surface area. You can't miss... ever! For me this was a downside because of the extra padding I have in that area, but for more averagely built, or shallower lady parts I'm sure this is a major plus!
    It doubles as an amazing Muscle Massager, help her unwind by using it gently on her shoulders and lower back after a nice bath.
    You can take pleasure in running the smooth head all over her either to soothe or tantalise.

If you're intending to spend the time with her using it then I'd say it's well worth it and she'll probably love it. But if you're looking to buy her a present that you can both use, but that she would want to mostly have solo I'd look at something a bit smaller if I were you x
    (Or buy the seat http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18061. Personally if I could justify spending this money I would buy it and use the wand everyday =P)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Jazzam wrote:

It has a large surface area. You can't miss... ever! For me this was a downside because of the extra padding I have in that area, but for more averagely built, or shallower lady parts I'm sure this is a major plus!

I don't have much in the way of extra padding but the large surface area is a negative not a plus for me. Haven't used a wand with a partner, but I suspect an "it's around here somewhere" approach would end up with me numb and rather frustrated. Because of the power and size of a wand, I need to be more careful with how I use it. I think I'd be more likely to suggest the Sakura to a partner than a wand.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Jazzam wrote:

I don't have much in the way of extra padding but the large surface area is a negative not a plus for me. Haven't used a wand with a partner, but I suspect an "it's around here somewhere" approach would end up with me numb and rather frustrated. Because of the power and size of a wand, I need to be more careful with how I use it. I think I'd be more likely to suggest the Sakura to a partner than a wand.

Good summary, Jazzam. Welcome to the forums.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.