• Wand vibrators?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya guys.

I have been wondering about wand vibrators for quite a while but I'm still not sure about buying one. Are they really as good as people say they are and are they worth buying?

Could you guys also recommend some wand vibes for me please?

All help is very much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi twighlightgirl, it's my wife's Birthdays in 6 weeks and I've decided to get her one. I've done quite a lot of research but will watch your thread closely for any further advice.

So far the LH Deluxe is on offer at the moment it comes with an attachment and a storage box. For me though the Doxy is coming out top manly because of a review by Fluffbags, she has reviewed most and says it is the most powerful.( even said the highest setting might be to strong for most). My advice is do your own research as only you will know what you like and what turns you on.

Sorry I have tried to copy and paste links to both of these wands but I am posting from a kindle fire and I do have problems with this function on LH. This is my Fourth attempt so no links good luck in choosing.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

In my opinion yes they are worth it but I guess it depends on if you like powerful vibes because that's what they're all about so if that's what you're after they're worth the money.

The LH deluxe is one of the most popular I think. I have it however I think I'm possibly the only person that's not won over by it. It is good and very powerful but I always go back to my Lelo wand because the the vibrations are much deeper and more rumbly which I prefer, although if you went for the Lelo I think the large would be the one to go for, from what I gather the medium is very under powered.

Still there is a few to choose from and don't forget you can return it if you're not happy with it :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657

I hope you don't mind Twighlightgirl I would like to add a question that I have so far been unable to find an answer to.

Are all the heads the same size so when buying attachments, one size fits all?

No you will have to check the size GG although most of the attachments will fit. There is a guide here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

One thing to think about, as with toys you can't put a silicone attachment on a wand with a silicone head.

Lou22 wrote:

No you will have to check the size GG although most of the attachments will fit. There is a guide here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

Wow thanks Lou, it would be just my luck by an expensive wand and then find I can't get the attachments. This will have a big impact on my purchase.

Lou22 wrote:

Wow thanks Lou, it would be just my luck by an expensive wand and then find I can't get the attachments. This will have a big impact on my purchase.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I've got the aqua pink wand and love it, I know its batteries but it is waterproof. Years down the line I'll save for the larger Lego wand. Waterproof toys are a must for me.

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

i've got the deluxe wand and it's the vibrator that I always go to, i'd recommend it to anyone!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I am going to go against the flow and I would say they are popular, but they are not by any means for everyone. If you like powerful vibrations, if you like stimulation with larger surface toy, then yes, they may be good. Wand vibrators are about power, although the Lelo one has low speeds too.

If you are like me, who prefer more direct stimulation resembling fingering from clitoral toys, but not so strong vibrations, then they will be miss. I mean I have the Lelo Wand Medium and if I think about it, the Lelo Mia or the Swan rabbit or some of the glass dildos, or Njoy dildo get used far more often. I do enjoy the wand, when in mood for it, but while a bullet vibe does not fail with giving me orgasm, the wand does occassionally when I use it.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

I must say I'm not hugely won over by my deluxe either.
    The vibrations are great, it IS fantastic at what it does and it did the job well when used by my partner.

However. Its HUGE.
    like clunky huge, its not nice to hold and use solo IMO. I think if you have the deluxe seat it would be great to grind against but for me as a standard toy, and it might be cause I have some additional padding but I didn't like having to spread quite so wide to use it >.<
    And it lacks any pattern settings which is not important - but would have been nice.

My mini magic wand though... If only it had a slower setting it would be PERFECT lol

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Im saving up for the large Lelo smart wand for my birthday in september!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Hello,

I am going to go against the flow and I would say they are popular, but they are not by any means for everyone. If you like powerful vibrations, if you like stimulation with larger surface toy, then yes, they may be good. Wand vibrators are about power, although the Lelo one has low speeds too.

If you are like me, who prefer more direct stimulation resembling fingering from clitoral toys, but not so strong vibrations, then they will be miss. I mean I have the Lelo Wand Medium and if I think about it, the Lelo Mia or the Swan rabbit or some of the glass dildos, or Njoy dildo get used far more often. I do enjoy the wand, when in mood for it, but while a bullet vibe does not fail with giving me orgasm, the wand does occassionally when I use it.

+1 for this.

I have the Deluxe and it's great at what it does but it's not my *favourite* toy.

However, I have found it to be excellent for using with a partner. When they're in control well...they can't really miss! And it's also fab to use during sex, even if it is a little cumbersome. My partner says he could feel the vibrations all through me - great experience for both of us :)

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Seconding (thirding?) Laveila & Spoonerism - wands aren't by any means The One Toy To Rule Them All and they're not for everyone. I recently bought the gift pack, and while I like it, the head is waaay too hard for me without an attatchment and while I admire the power it puts out, I have a lot of toys I prefer over it. I find it a bit numbing and I don't like the plastic the head's made out of - I'm not getting rid of it any time soon, but I have to be in a very specific mood for it!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit to favouring other toys over the Wand at the moment. When I first got the wand, I was totally blown away by it's power, and externally massaging the perineum was just intense - but lately, it feels like such a chore getting it out - it is quite bulky and have found it's not as enjoyable to use on my own as it is with the husband - and whilst the attachments are pretty good, i've found that compared to other toys, they just can't penetrate deep enough, and all that power gets lost. It will still come out to play now and again, but I think the novelty has worn off, and i'd much prefer something smaller and discreet.

Paul Demon [sign in to see picture]

personally i have introdused my wand to 2 wand virgins, and in both cases, they coudnt beleive how loud they screamed and how good it felt. but as stated its not for everyone. so if you feel like you after that kind of vibration then the LH or the doxy depending how much you want to spend are recommended.

a bit of advice regarding wands that i stick to, if its not mains powered, forget about it.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the help guys.

Oh no, thanks to every one as well. But this now does put some doubt in my mind as its a Birthday present for Wifey. What if she doesn't like it, I know I can return it but what a let down as a present.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.