• A Friend Needs Help

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.

Basically I have this friend, she is 20 and has just recently broken up with her boyfriend (just to clear this up, she said it was alright to mention that). She has been feeling a bit lonely and has been wanting a bit of 'me time' and has asked for toy recomendations for dildos and vibrators and I have given her some recommendations but I explained that I could ask all of you lovely people for recommendations on toys that you have liked or that you think would be good for a beginner and she was all for it.

So could you give me (for her) some toy recommendations for beginners please.

All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

The Lelo Mia 2 is a lovely bullet vibe and I'd definitely recommend that to a beginner, it's pretty much perfect - quiet, way more powerful than battery bullets but not scarily rumbly, usb rechargeable and it has a travel lock. I like the We-Vibe Touch a lot too, and The We-Vibe Tango is another good rechargeable bullet, it's ridiculously powerful which isn't to everyone's tastes, but the original one's in the 3 for £50 for the moment so she could potentially get that and two other things for £37.50 if she uses the code that's floating around at the minute! If they don't want to or can't spend that much on a sex toy then the Rocks Off bullets are well built and quite powerful, and the Lovehoney dream bullet has good reviews too.

I go on about them a lottttt on here but Tantus make brilliant, high quality dildos and I'd recommend their Silk Medium or Large, or the 02 Flurry to a beginner. The Tracey Cox glass dildos have excellent reviews if she's up for trying glass and they're in the 3 for £50 offer as well, although I'd probably recommend a smoother one to start with. I LOVE this one but it's out of stock :-( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25994

And here are a couple more vibrators - I haven't tried any of these, but they all look pretty beginner friendly.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi twighlightgirl, I am sorry to hear about your friends break up, what a good friend you are to recommend LH for some comfort.

This LH bullet is small not intimidating but very powerful and on offer at the mo. It would make a great first toy, it's inexpensive and will come in the usual discrete postal delivery because it's small.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks again for all your help guys and a special thanks from my friend. She has a good idea of what she would like now.

Treegirl [sign in to see picture]

The Jessica Rabbit 2.0 was my first ever sex toy and even though I have quite a few now it still remains to be my favourite.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

MRS said, if only one item - glass! Second would be a wand.

leahslooloo [sign in to see picture]

Tracey cox dare rabbit is relly good its very petite but can be made very powerful I have bigger vibes than this but there not as good.

My sister also bought a charlie tango fifty shades of grey vibe she likes that it was her first toy. I have this also as a more advanced user I find it great for allsorts :-)

angel m [sign in to see picture]

get the biggest and fastes one that will take her mind off her breakup

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.