• spoilt for choice!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Its a shame my friend who is coming over is coming with her young son..... I am sure she would get a giggle out of opening it as much as I will;)
    She is far more down the road on these sort of toys than me..... She has been egging me on to get more adventurous!

Not sure if we could get a good sneak at it while her son plays the ps3!lol

;) Xmas day!! Preszies to me are here! Postie left them behind the bin as instructed;) now...I need to find those batteries....... Where DID I put them!
    Might review them later....naughty mum now has entered the 21century with her first set of" toys"..
    Phone off the hook.... Door locked..... Cat fed..... Playtime!

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Go NM!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy yourself

Hmmmmm.... That was some fun! Going to have to do some proper reviews, but I think I certainly made a good 1st choice. Nicely packaged, and I even got one of the silk bags, with the freebie bullet vibrator.
    I feel very naughty having some solo play at 6 pm!

Ok... Made some reviews on them so far. For a first dip into sex toys... I do not think I made a wrong choice. To invest in 2 different dildos to get a freebie vibrator bullet, was a great way to loosen me up to "playing"
    When you have been running truly solo for several years, with no toys at all, it is a bit daunting to try out something. The videos and review s sure do help to make a choice.
    Although been a VERY long time since a Virgin, I can now say I have got rid of my sextoy Virginity. ... And lh have made it so much easier to do so, than the last time I was single!
    For those who have yet to brave it..... Take the plunge... And buy a few toys for you for a change. The kids get enough toys from us.... Give yourselves some fun time;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.