• Dildo recommendations please!

    1397144916
    tinykisses [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2014

    I want to try a dildo. I don't want one that looks like a penis, and I have a budget of £20 maximum. Anyone want to recommend me something?

    1397145125
    Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 173
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2009

    A little bit over budget but a great Dildo

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24133

    1397145432
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2013

    Hi tinykisses,

    Since you also just posted a thread asking for fisting advice have you ever seen our fist dildos? The Magic Hand is a tiny bit over your budget but it's worth a look!

    Also, have you seen our Buyer's Guides? We have a whole section especially dedicated to dildos!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/buyers-guide/

    Hope that helps

    Stephanie

    1397145494
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 744
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    Maybe any of these? The Lovehoney £24.99 glass ones are nice, too, if you can go £5 over. I have the 'sensual smooth' one and I adore it but it's out of stock atm.

    Silicone - all of these have good reviews and I've heard good things about the second one and the last one.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29001

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

    And some glass ones, if you're up to it. These are more textured than the silicone ones and will be much firmer (obviously) - I personally like the look of the swirly one.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30426

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17139

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29224

    1397145744
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012
    1397145770
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6349
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I have this which I find really good, and it's on sale too :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767

    1397146093
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    amandammmm wrote:

    That £12 one is very popular here! Lol!

    I know! And I don't even have one! :O

    1397146213
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 744
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    I previously had the purple £12 one but it got lost when I moved...rip, purple dildo, I hope you're having fun roaming free out there. You were a good friend to me.

    1397146423
    tinykisses [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2014

    If I get the £12 purple one I can treat myself to something else too..... Hmmmm...

    1397146488
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    If you can afford to splurge a little more, the range of glass dildos are incredible - and they are totally body safe - no potential nasty chemicals like you can get in some silicone/rubber dildos - non-porous so totally hygienic and easy to clean (you can put them in a dishwasher!).

    Also fantastic for temperature play for enhanced sensations. Would highly recommend any of the Icicles range.

    1397146543
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Me too, I'd love one.

    1397146854
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    If you can afford to splurge a little more, the range of glass dildos are incredible - and they are totally body safe - no potential nasty chemicals like you can get in some silicone/rubber dildos - non-porous so totally hygienic and easy to clean (you can put them in a dishwasher!).

    Also fantastic for temperature play for enhanced sensations. Would highly recommend any of the Icicles range.

    Silicone doesn't contain any chemicals - jelly/rubber/PVC does. But yes, glass would be a great choice due to how versatile it is!

    And I am also tempted by the purple dildo now... No. Must resist.

    1397147202
    tinykisses [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2014

    I've been eyeing up the glass dildos, I really enjoy cold sensations so I think I'd like one. I have this on my wish list http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    1397147833
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    tinykisses wrote:

    I've been eyeing up the glass dildos, I really enjoy cold sensations so I think I'd like one. I have this on my wish list http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    That one is very good - I'd highly recommend it if you like texture! This one is also amazing, it was my very first glass dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

    1397148386
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    tinykisses wrote:

    I've been eyeing up the glass dildos, I really enjoy cold sensations so I think I'd like one. I have this on my wish list http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    That one is very good - I'd highly recommend it if you like texture! This one is also amazing, it was my very first glass dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

    I have this one too! It's perfect.

    1397148423
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    tinykisses wrote:

    I've been eyeing up the glass dildos, I really enjoy cold sensations so I think I'd like one. I have this on my wish list http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    I have this one and I love it!

    1397148453
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    If you can afford to splurge a little more, the range of glass dildos are incredible - and they are totally body safe - no potential nasty chemicals like you can get in some silicone/rubber dildos - non-porous so totally hygienic and easy to clean (you can put them in a dishwasher!).

    Also fantastic for temperature play for enhanced sensations. Would highly recommend any of the Icicles range.

    Silicone doesn't contain any chemicals - jelly/rubber/PVC does. But yes, glass would be a great choice due to how versatile it is!

    And I am also tempted by the purple dildo now... No. Must resist.

    Well I suppose that entirely depends on the quality of silicone! I have had some toys in the past that claimed to be silicone, but when compared to some of the other toys I have that are also silicone, there is a definite difference.

    1397151125
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    If you can afford to splurge a little more, the range of glass dildos are incredible - and they are totally body safe - no potential nasty chemicals like you can get in some silicone/rubber dildos - non-porous so totally hygienic and easy to clean (you can put them in a dishwasher!).

    Also fantastic for temperature play for enhanced sensations. Would highly recommend any of the Icicles range.

    Silicone doesn't contain any chemicals - jelly/rubber/PVC does. But yes, glass would be a great choice due to how versatile it is!

    And I am also tempted by the purple dildo now... No. Must resist.

    Well I suppose that entirely depends on the quality of silicone! I have had some toys in the past that claimed to be silicone, but when compared to some of the other toys I have that are also silicone, there is a definite difference.

    Oh yes, pure silicone is 100% safe and doesn't contain any nasties. Silicone blends on the other hand are horrible things - but it's so easy to tell the difference, pure silicone has no smell whatsoever whereas I think we all know the smell questionable materials give off!

    1397316548
    slinx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 106
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2014

    Another vote for glass...my favourite toy is my LH glass g spot wand and as I hate toys that look like a penis its also nice to look at!
    I wrote a review if you want to check it out ;)

    1397317473
    Kasey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 382
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    tinykisses wrote:

    If I get the £12 purple one I can treat myself to something else too..... Hmmmm...

    I have the purple one - it's pretty darn great :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.