• bondage for men

fun4forties [sign in to see picture]

hi anyone out there have any ideas on things I can use on my hubby during bondage. know I can use all the things I have on him too but wanted something that was just his, not into any thing that involves his penis or testicles.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Well it depends, there's a lot.do you have more information on your desires and his likes?

bondage can work, you could make harnesses out of rope and have a dildo fixed into it, and uswe the dildo to satify yourself.

lumberjack [sign in to see picture]

Electric prostate milking.

You get to watch him cum and he cannot control it and you could also milk him dry with out him enjoying it.

It also stops him from mastebating after coz he will be all out of desire for it.

thanks for that response lady ness he likes to be strapped to the bed while I tease him. I sit astride him while I use my vibrating bullet but I want to use something on him. don't see the point of a harness and am just looking ideas for something I can use on him or do to him

Ashe66 [sign in to see picture]

Slow blowjobs/wanking is a good start, massages can also be great as they relax your partner, but also leave them wondering what will happen, you could also try using a vibrator on various parts of his body for sensation play, for using on him there is also the option of strokers etc, but really your only limited to your imagination.

I do most of that my hubby always says he loves my bj that I give him and we also have a few sex toys for him. I love tying him up and putting blind fold on him and doing anything I please. he trusts me and wouldn't do anything he doesn't want which would involve anything to do with his testicles. but give him a bj and tease him dreadfully use his toys on him but was looking something just different sure I have loads to use on me but unless you want to attach things to his penis or testicles not much to do so any other ideas are welcome

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hey, while you may see it as self pleasure, some can see it as pleasurable when looking :-).

But anyway, what about nipple play on him? Some men love it!

terrence131 [sign in to see picture]

Blind fold is nice as you don't no what is going to happen gives me a rush :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762

This you can pop in and leave you both hands to tease and enjoy you OH's submission.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.